How old were you when you realized that America is the one single responsible for all of the terrorist attacks Europe...

How old were you when you realized that America is the one single responsible for all of the terrorist attacks Europe is being hit with, and all of the instability in the Middle East?

>A fucking leaf
>when I was 9 on September 11

Seriously, fuck USA

same day, when I was 13

Is this a cringe thread?

Same day, I was almost 10

When will America get punished for its numerous crimes?

How old were you when you realized Europe historically fucking raped and destabilized Africa and the Middle East with things like scramble for Africa colonies that they later abandoned and Sykes picot, and then blame their problems on everybody but themselves?

hopefully soon

I was like 25 or 26 when all this shit with immis started

no america no problems

fucking jewcocksucking fat niggers

all anglos are to blame

How old were you when you realized that the United States of America is literally the greatest country on our planet? I did when I was around 3, and since then, America has been my guiding light in life. God bless.

How old were you when you realized that leafposters are responsible for ~60% of the shitposts on Sup Forums and should be rangebanned?

same
but then i grew up and realized that USA is the great Satan

>French African colonies and interference in Middle East

>fucking LEOPOLD

pls Johan

>when I was 9 on September 11
Subtle pottery

No anglo no cry

NO ANGLO NO CRY

>>fucking LEOPOLD
implying he wasnt an anglo puppet

And yeah frenchies did some bad stuff but it doesnt even come close to the perfidous albion

>muslims dindu nuffin, it's the americans who are making them chimpout

top cuckoldry. they've been chimping out endlessly for a millennium but big bad america is to blame for their recent flareup.

>tfw dindu nuffin
>suffering same consequences

The bad guy scale of worseness:

1. Anglo
----POWER GAP-----
2. Jews
3. Frenchmen
----POWER GAP----
99. ISIS

>why yes, I do come here to engage in serious discussion with esteemed intellectuals

>Frenchmen

>Belgium was a good boy! He dindu nuffin! He just got involved with some bad people! He was goin to school! He was involved in them pogro-I mean them programs!

belgium is an artifical country created by the eternal anglo in the first place

Guflies are the ones to blame. They fund and spread Salafism through out the world. The Saudis were put into power by the Brits. And supported since then by USA.

>it's colonialism guys!

Remember when the Vietamese flew planes into skyscrapers in buildings in France and America? Or how Christian Africans carry out mass attacks in Europe? Oh wait, that never happened. Jihad is only something Muslims do.

It's Salafism (what westerners call Wahabism) that's to blame, and Islam in a broader sense.

What do you think encouraged the rise of salafism?

turkish nationalism, I guess Europe is to blame for that one because of leading by example

>Or how Christian Africans carry out mass attacks in Europe?
They do it in Africa all the time though.

In a way all superpowers in the history of mankind are largely responsible for mankind's humanitarian crises.

>mfw

234 years old

which means it won't happen

Who doesn't?

American dindu nuffin.

America just wants to spread great values to the Middle East like peace and love.

>yuroshits and A FUCKING LEAF resort to self victimizing and blame the most important country on Earth instead of taking responsibility for their own deplorable immigration policies

>t. Abdul from Toronto