How does one reach tech nirvana?

How does one reach tech nirvana?

Temple OS

By using their technology to listen to einojuhani rautavaara

When you stop caring.

crt monitors, no smartphones, no tech post-2006.

You must live here for 10 years

this teebh

Creating your own PCB boards and circuits, writing all of the code required to make use of it.

Then you have truly reached technological enlightenment and can do anything, no longer shackled by the restraints of the hardware and code of others.

By renouncing all proprietary software and embracing the Way of Libre

Installing yourself into the botnet

Enjoy Quake Champions.

Okay I'll try.

#1: By using technology skillfully, effectively and having the willingness to learn instead of being ignorant.

>Understanding the basics about the tech that you use and how to use it properly, so you can accomplish exactly what you want.

#2: By using technology to better one's life, and not as a distraction to waste one's time.

>Avoid wasting your time, unless it creates some real benefit to you. For example checking social media every 20 minutes is probably a waste of time, or playing a video game for days non-stop. You will need to evaluate what things are a benefit to you personally.

#3: By contributing back to technological innovation without exploiting or restricting others.

>Make something and make it good, but don't be evil about it, find a balance between profit and benefit to society.

Only correct answer

thats quality

You have to pass the gateless gate

Think like how a computer things. Think logically.

Write and infinite for loop that outputs ((you)) and upload it to the internet.

Use MS-DOS 6.22 as your main OS. Use a 486 as your main desktop. Use Turbo C++ as your main IDE

so comfy

: ((you)) begin ." ((you))" false until ; ((you))

There I wrote it in forth

In same way as classic nirvana, only as cyborg.

I'll have you know Sup Forums is the designated shitposting board and we will not have you ruining it.