Tfw you got an IP-Address which lets you phonepost

>tfw you got an IP-Address which lets you phonepost

Comfy af

Wait, is phone posting banned?

you can isp banned sometimes but your mobile network wont

>tfw you got an IP-Address which lets you phonepost

Huh? Maybe once every 2-3 months i'll have an IP that's banned from posting to Sup Forums, but going to airplane mode and then back to mobile data assigns a new IP and it's good to go.

I do IT support and have to travel and I've come across more businesses that are IP banned than mobile. The last one interestingly enough was a distributor for some well known brands of liquor.

A lot of IPs I get are usually banned.

t. german cuck

Every single dedicated server IP I tried is banned not only on Sup Forums but numerous forums too. There must be a range based blacklist if hosted servers used.

Never happened to me desu
German Chad here.

If you use a cheap VPS host, yeah.
Or shitty free/cheap VPN services

Anything super cheap is being raped by spamming cucks and will generally be default range banned across tons of services.

It's why you can't set up an email server on a cheap VPS, the IP range will get blocked by 90% of email providers making your email server useless.

I tried posting using my university wifi once but the IP is banned for some reason

Never had a single banned phone IP before.
t.britfag.

A few months ago an entire range was banned here. I rarely post when I'm browsing Sup Forums on my phone but it's still inconvenient.
Fucking phoneposters ruining everything.

a thread died for this.

never had that issue

t.german

My personal SSH-based SOCKS5 proxy doesn't have this problem

Mine does for certain sites, but most sites aren't blocked.

>Mine does for certain sites
Why and how? WebRTC bullshit aside unless your server's IP is on the site's blacklist the proxy should be fully transparent.

>unless your server's IP is on the site's blacklist
ding ding ding.

Digital ocean servers are used to spam sites occasionally, digital ocean will usually ban such users, but not before getting the IP address they were using banned from places across the web.

Some sites specifically go around looking for VPS provider IPs and range ban them just as a rule. Depends on what sites we're talking about.

If you've got a long term VPS or dedicated box with a static IP you could probably email the webmaster of whatever service has banned your IP and request they unban it for your legitimate purposes. But not every webmaster would do this for you.

>VPS
Nothing beats bare metal in your own house.

Then i'd be paying $150/month for comcast's 2gbps fiber service.

Instead I pay $5 month for a VPS, and $70/month for 1gbps fiber at home.

mine provider is banned for some reason

You don't need speeds that fast for a server you'll use to shitpost on the go with. 500mbps up/down here and it's fast enough for everything I need.

Why do you assume that's all I use my VPS for?

Besides, I only have 3 real options for internet. 50/50mbps 1000/1000mbps or 2000/2000mbps.

often had this issue

t. Germanic barbarian

I was only putting an example out there. I'm also running "cloud" file storage on my box as an alternative to Google Drive/Dropbox/etc. And if those options are the only ones you have 1000/1000 is more than enough unless you're running commercial websites.

Which is why I have 1000/1000mbps...

However if I were doing the same shit as I do on my VPS at home, I'd want the 2000/2000mbps service.

I have my VPS set up so friends and family can log in and stream my content.

I also use my VPS for a seedbox for torrents. Having 1gbps would be bare minimum, and I'd like to have enough where I can torrent without issue AND be doing my normal everyday shit without ever having to worry about hitting a bandwidth issue.

The VPS option is simply far cheaper than getting my home network setup for 2gbps. $5/month is nothing.

>streaming
>seedbox
Carry on, then.

>mfw my mobile network gives me my own IP address.

Thanks three

mobile UAs should be banned
>b-but it's easily bypassed
not by majority of stupid phoneposters, it isn't

Buy a Sup Forums pass. Problem solved.