What does Sup Forums think about this? Is it better than github?

What does Sup Forums think about this? Is it better than github?

looks gay pic but so is github

Looks cool

I like github's UI more, but it does the job well enough. Owners are also cool and now SJW/Jews like Github's.

I would stick with github for portfiolo projects but anything else goes to gitgud.

It's fine if you're too poor or tech illiterate to host your own git server

Why not just use bitbucket?

what's so good about bitbucket?

Free private repository.

Doesn't gitlab also have it?

No

???

The logo looks like Sup Forums's mascot.

it is vivian

I want to suck her titties.

She has no tits, she's flat as a plank of wood

I like them flat too.

Irrelevant if you're a new programmer
Possibly harmful if you're a professional
"Gud" only if you're involved in meme projects for the meme community
Enjoy your autism and your lack of visibility
Only large projects have their own git on their own site, and 99% of them still have a "mirror" on github.
You don't have to compliment so much for being able to host your shit. It's something a literal teen can do with zero programming skills nowadays.

GitGud is just as professional as a cock.li email address.

I've been using it as a Github alternative when I want private repos, pretty good. Only thing is the interface is a little confusing at times.

Just by looking a the name and logo, SJW will label you as a gamergate supporter alt-right retard just for hosting your project there.
Also, how long until someone hosts some polemic project there (like that user's loli game that sometimes pops up on /agd/) and the shitstorm will start.

that's the best part user, no worrying about people trying to shove a coc down your project's throat

You are wrong

Also, gitlab provides 2000 minutes a month of free CI pipeline time which i thought was pretty cool, bitbucket only gives you 50 minutes a month.

Another advantage of gitlab is unlimited collaborators on a private repo. Bitbucket restricts you to 5. I moved all my repos to gitlab

Thats the point, theyre literally asking to be labeled because they enjoy pissing off their opposition on every corner of the internet

Name is childish and stupid.

>he thinks free means freedom