If your cunt isn't blue on this map, then you are probably living in a shithole

If your cunt isn't blue on this map, then you are probably living in a shithole.

1. THAT STATEMENT IS ABSURD.

2. SOME PERSONS NEED TO DIE, AND OTHERS MUST DIE; ANY GOVERNMENT THAT REFUSES TO IMPLEMENT CAPITAL PUNISHMENT DUE MORALISTIC RATIONALIZATIONS APPEALING TO SOME ABSTRACT PRINCIPLE OF "HUMANITARIANISM", IS HYPOCRITICAL, AND ULTIMATELY "EVIL".

LIFE IS PRECIOUS, BUT NOT EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE.

this

Oh yes, the great country of Venezula

Fuck off back to /his/, you autistic piece of shit

>blue
you should check your eyes, user

There is not a single blue pixel on that pic.

>blue
I guess we all live in a shithole then

>blue
holy kraut

That's green you kraut piece of scheiss

Blue?

Color blind

this

There's nothing blue in that map. So I guess we're all living in shitholes.

>blue

>blue
I don't see blue on that map. You mean turquoise?

America should be mixed, some states don't have the death penalty, and there is no blue on that map.

what does green and brown mean?

>Brown
Countries that have the death-penalty, but havent executed one for the last 10 (or 15?) years
>Green
Countries that have the death-penalty only in cases of war

>Venezuela is "blue" but Japan and S.Korea arent
ayy lmao

i cant see any cunt in blue...im daltonic?

>there are sub saharan african countries with more humane and ethical justice system than america

> Sentence a man to die

> Ten years later: "Oh sorry, we got that one wrong. Please accept our full apology though Mr Gravestone"

nickelback and dementors respectively

america has a shitty legal system but the death penalty itself isn't wrong

it should be reserved for total psychopaths like serial killers though, it's sad but some people really are like sick animals

What's wrong with letting a man rot in a hole for the rest of his life with no hope of freedom?

Murderers and bandits has no right to live. They know what they are do and accept the risk, stop spare their life.

Death penalty honestly is too humane for some pieces of shit.

Death will only end their suffering whilst keeping them inside a small box for the rest of their lives with very limited human contact would be great.

it would just feel better to know that they don't exist anymore

>Dont have the death penalty
>"Oh sorry, we cant give you the new Playstation 4, have a Playstation 2 instead. Please accept our full apology in a cell-room that may be a bit better then a average poorfag in the city"

>Man tortures, rapes and murders 30 kids
>There's a minuscule possibility that we might be wrong. Better give him a lifetime of Xbox and conjugal visits.

Are you want to pay for his torture?

The death penalty isn't actually legal m8
Now its basically the life sentence, if you're sentenced to death you remain in jail until either you die or come out for good behavior after a long time

Death is instant. Suffering is prolonged. Taking thirty years from a mans life is a better punishment than death.

Norway has a meme justice system. Here and everywhere else they treat murderers with the contempt they deserve.

Because no one's "rotting in a hole". Life in prison in America and Asia sucks, but western European prisons are super-comfy. Hence, it's not really a punishment.

Slavery is the only good answer.

>keep him arrested
>he lives by the people's taxes

>Norway has a meme justice system
At least we can agree on something. There are liberal justice systems and then there is full retard. Norway went full retard.

Apparently the suffering isn't too bad or all the people on death row wouldn't be fighting their death sentence for decades in favor of a life sentence.
Every once in awhile there's one who's apologetic and accepts paying with their life, or would just rather die than be in prison forever.

>Norway has a meme justice system
And "the Western world" is going that way too.
I mean, if the prisons on average are on gulag- or central-/southamerican levels, then sure it could work. But giving shelter and food for someone who deserves these 30years under different circumstances can and will backfire.

Death row inmates are animals.

It's normal for animals to behave instinctually and try to avoid dying.

Is this some kind of bait? How is that not blue?

First you discover you're a flamboyant homosexual, and now also that you're color blind.

What a day, user

"The Death penalty is inhumane! We have to abolish that and make them regret that they commited these crimes by... letting them rot in inhumane conditions inside the prisons"
Isn't that contradictory?

My country is blue on this map but in still living in a shithole

It's not a "poor victim of society, let us show how you can live a wonderful life when recovered".

We are talking about punishment, for the motherfucker to never even dream in committing a crime if he have 1% of chance of going back to the hell.

The thing is, that people who bring up the "muh-humanitarian solution"-card always ignore the latter part as if its something you can ignore, while chanting it being the most humane thing.
I wonder how these people (especially in Europe where conditions in prisons arent as bad as in America or Africa) think that criminals are actually going to "regret" something under such "humane" conditions. Dont get me wrong here, I am also for this kind of idea and not giving them a comfy life in their goddamn cells

That's expensive.

Fuck off back to all the other boards you use to shitpost, you autistic piece of shit

Israel has no death sentence in reality
just a loophole for Nazis.

>Venezuela is "blue" but Japan and S.Korea arent
at least south korea is the only country to stop the death penalty in east asia

What's with the green?

Giving so many people a hell hole to live in cost a lot of money.

Its "Emerald green"

oh fuck this faggot is back

it's teal