/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user ordered a Pepe/Trump hybrid mask • user gets a neat little hdd enclosure • user gets a Casio F-91W • user shows off his new sideways 128x32 display • No it's rubber dome "mechanical feeling" trash as other anons point out • You probably did chink yourself • user is upset he missed out on todays batch of $6 KZ ES3's, says it's a scam others have succeeded though • user gets some new components from China • Another user with components Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/store/product/936-Power-Electric-Soldering-Station-SMD-Rework-Welding-Iron-110V-220V-New-2017/2954022_32811722098.html
banggood.com/MantisTek-GK1-Blue-Switch-104-Keys-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-NKRO-4-Modes-of-Lighting-p-1062834.html
banggood.com/Mantistek-GK2-104-Keys-NKRO-RGB-Blue-Red-Black-Brown-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1082840.html
aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-USB-Keyboard-RGB-104-Keys-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-Colorful-Backlit-Gaming/32802821720.html
aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-Mechanical-Keyboard-For-Gamers-With-White-Backlight-Blue-Switch-104-Keys-Anti-Ghosting/32827735389.html
aliexpress.com/item/Zero-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Anti-ghosting-87-104-LED-Backlit-Red-Black-Blue-switch-Wired-USB/32810531520.html
m.banggood.com/Loskii-LW-101-LED-Display-Home-Water-Flow-Self-Generating-Electricity-Water-Temperture-Meter-Monitor-p-1171304.html
youtu.be/tc600FKyRiI?t=83
youtu.be/fya9pqUZENo?t=8m
youtube.com/watch?v=89LXvS0dVsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP still a faggot

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

>unless you use our shit spyware you are a faggot
Discord applies too but whatever.

that telegram is filled with poofters and children

Agreed, both should be banned.

next post is a cs cuck

Previous post is a cs cuck

keep jerking off to Telegram. mIRC for millenials

Need something cheap that isn't total trash

Is this any good, fellas?
aliexpress.com/store/product/936-Power-Electric-Soldering-Station-SMD-Rework-Welding-Iron-110V-220V-New-2017/2954022_32811722098.html

Yeah, 936s are fine.

Just arrived.

What is it /csg/?

Meme shirt

CALLE

You tell me, Michelle.

Neon Genesis Evangelion swimsuit

repost

how's battery life ?
there seems to be a bunch of benchmarks out there but I find nothing answers this question like just asking an honest opinion from someone who has one and not just reviewing one.

I just want to know if word processing and web browsing away from an outlet is going to be a problem.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

!!
A box

Its a bagpack.

With a free wallet.

The wallet is very nice, the bagpack on the otherhand has too many pockets wich is a good thing, is water resistan/proofish and very well made by looking at it.

I already loaded it with a shit ton things i carry around on my messengers bag that was failing apart after 9 years.

It came with both the usb hub for charging capabilities and an usb type c cord that also works for data.

Feels bad becuase the shipping took years (ordered in first of june) so aliexpress returned me the money last month.

Good chink wallet that fits nicely in the pocket?

Got my Blitzwolf USB cable in a week through Sinotrans (to UK). Not much to say about it because it's a fucking cable but it's pretty good.

Lmao im from Mty too, was your package tracked? Its been pass the 10 days and still no tracking info, i think i got chinked

You again.
Calm your tits, jeez.

Its my first time with aliexpress

Depending on the tracking number you might not even be able to track it.

meco

>can tow a truck
>actual connector deforms after two weeks of use
Why though?

lost my original redmi note 4X adapter charger recommend me some aliexpress alternatives ones.

i believe it was 5V 2A

I know where you live

Is the Amazon fire tab 8 good for the price?

I was thinking of getting that but not sure if there's a better Chinese alternative

Does it?

Delete the image, this is a blue board.

>has a job

No, I am the one and the only. I just wanted to play nice.

So earlier today the right headphone of my pair of ZS5s commited seppuku and stopped playing mids. So I decided "fuck it, let's see if the zircons work again". Magic happens: the zircons started to work again. But I'm still fucked, as I prefer the slightly less emphasized bass of the ZS5s.
Will make a complaint to chinkbest and hope for the best.

Anybody has one of those cheapo MTK smartwatches?

Are they even good at anything they feature? Can you modify the firmware to make your own watchface and such?

what does committing a board game mean

Is there some chink magic that transmits from audio jack to bt headphones?

Basically a small BT transmitter that plugs into the audiojack.

yeah

no

maybe

can you repeat the question

install gentoo

mIRC.
Those were the days!

Vas ist das?

Fuck off, that shit gave me a fizzy bobby.

Any good shit to get refunds on?

/csg/ do you have any good headphones under 15 pounds to suggest? I want best I can for this sum
Gonna buy pic related if there are no good stuff, because I'm new in chink stuff

I don't think any headphones weigh 15 pounds, you should be good with anything, mate.

i think he meant gook boy points

You know what I meant mate, as money not weight heh

yes this

has anyone bought shorts from aliexpress before? i just need one or two pairs in polyester for exercising

Anyone know if bamboo socks are actually bamboo or just chink lies?

Are Chinese mech keyboards a worthwhile buy?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Can you repeat the question?

No

Can you repeat the question?

guys recommend me good earphone under $5

in ear plox not monk

PARTICLE MAN, PARTICLE MAN
DOING THE THINGS A PARTICLE CAN

monk

Maybe

Not sure if under 5$ but close, Rock Zircon

Here have some cheap ones

banggood.com/MantisTek-GK1-Blue-Switch-104-Keys-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-NKRO-4-Modes-of-Lighting-p-1062834.html

banggood.com/Mantistek-GK2-104-Keys-NKRO-RGB-Blue-Red-Black-Brown-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1082840.html

aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-USB-Keyboard-RGB-104-Keys-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-Colorful-Backlit-Gaming/32802821720.html

aliexpress.com/item/E-3LUE-K753-Mechanical-Keyboard-For-Gamers-With-White-Backlight-Blue-Switch-104-Keys-Anti-Ghosting/32827735389.html

Is there any list to TaoBao keyboard sellers? I'm doing a haul and could throw one in.

lads

Much thanks.
>Banggood
That name never fails to make me laugh, Christ.

Anyone got opinions on this? Highly considering it.
aliexpress.com/item/Zero-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Anti-ghosting-87-104-LED-Backlit-Red-Black-Blue-switch-Wired-USB/32810531520.html

Should I buy a miband2 for 15 bucks? Be honest do you use it and for what?

Ordered the 7th of june, arrived yesterday morning to the CO.

normally is 20-30 days till it pops on the customs, then is another month from customs to cdmx and from cdmx to mty.

maybe end of october first week of november youll get your package. Dont know wich colonia you live on but the CO i went is behind bomberos monterrey.

>phoneposters
Get on irc you fucking millennial

Is there some chink magic that transmits from audio jack to bt headphones?

Basically a small BT transmitter that plugs into the audiojack.

Honestly is it worth it to wait that long. Surely there's a Primark/Pennys or Walmart near you you can get some for a few quid.

Taobao has a huge range of shit to choose from that isn't even on AliExpress.

ZERO's supposedly decent too, the E-3LUE reviewed well before. I'm not sure about the MantisTek ones, I can only find reviews in foreign languages but they're very neat for their price especially with GK2 with black switches.

Any chink Samsung Frontier clone?
Just want heart rate and music control.

I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before. I game often and with pretty hardcore FPS games like Tribes and Quake, which switches would be good for me? I heard blues are the best.

E-3LUE would be good for sure

m.banggood.com/Loskii-LW-101-LED-Display-Home-Water-Flow-Self-Generating-Electricity-Water-Temperture-Meter-Monitor-p-1171304.html

Seems interesting

>Tribes

is it still active??

You forgot to quote OP also.

It's reviewed at the 1:25 mark
youtu.be/tc600FKyRiI?t=83

If only there was an infographic...

1, 2, Vengance or Ascend? Ascend is still somewhat alive. 1 and 2 are only organized games usually. I have been playing a lot of Midair as of recently, it's a lot like Tribes and just came to Early Access. (But it's too expensive, you can get it for 5-10€ at CD key resellers like Kinguin)

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

New plush came in

is it possible to get mech keyboards with a scandinavian layout?

Probably, but it would be pricey. Just replace the wrong keys with Scandi layout stickers.

that's awfully ghetto. the number and size of the keys are also different than british/us layouts

The GK2 has a mic in the keyboard and the software apparently sends info to Alibaba.
There's a review that mentions it.
youtu.be/fya9pqUZENo?t=8m

You can rip the mic and not use the software to customize your keyboards.

Unfortunately. I'm from a small east euro country and there's the same issue here, but I can touch type so I don't really have to look at keys and it's a non-issue for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=89LXvS0dVsA

laughing out loud at this guy's accent. Has anyone here bought the Xiaomi keyboard and is it any good?

can someone translate this pls?

>creamium prices

Oh boy, that's a deal breaker.

Yeah.
I'm almost biting the GK1 for US$20.
I can't find any reviews on it and it uses blue switches, but it's just US$20.

>GLFS
>Hooded Sweater Size Table

Then the row along the top is:
Size | Length | Bust | Shoulder | Sleeve Length

Bottom text is just a warning that it's manual measurement and being out by 2cm is normal.