It's Pokemon Go popular in your country?

It's Pokemon Go popular in your country?

yeah, im gonna go catching in hour or so

Yes, but I am too old for this. Too bad it didn't came up 10 years ago.
Anyway, I like the fact that more people get out and actually learn something by exploring those Pokestops, but it makes them more depending on their smartphone.

My father is 57 and he plays GO too.

Its not out yet but im guessing some people will die

I'm honestly surprised by how globally popular this game is. Everybody and their grandma, literally, are playing it.

Your father is probably a pedohile and not interested in catching pokemon, but young pokemon-trainers.

they had a meetup in the city's main square

about 100 basement dwellers, weebs and traps, all looking into their phones, occasionally someone starting to shout and getting hugs, it was so fucking autistic, i nearly died of laughter

It really is, when I was a child everyone was collecting pokémon card and/or playing pokémon games. The same people are playing with pokémon go at uni right now, it reminds them about their childhood I think. These things also apply to me.

I was in the pub a few days ago and literally groups of grown men were bantering each another about their pokemon and talking about local groups they were in.

Nah, his gf is 19.

It wasn't even released here yet goddammit.

Hope they get to release it before august 1st 'cause I'll be obliged to get out in that day anyways so I'd like to grab some mons while walking.

No one will die because they're using their phone, stop swallowing everything reactionaries say.

proofs?

it is a testrun for NWO, where they implant chips into people and make them follow meaningless "achievments" thus making them into robots, controled remotly.

genius isnt it ?

>lets all meetup with our phones at the same place at the same time surely nothing will hapen since we have no crime here
:^)

I work as a courier and I meet people playing pokemon in traffic. Thanks for making self-driving cars soon become a necessity. Thanks, Obama

>I nearly died of jealousy
Fix'd for ya.

my 85 year old grandpa plays GO too

The game isn't necessarily about meetings, people will simply hang out with their phones and such thing already occurs.

It's fucking epidemic and only fuckups or white trash play it here.

She says she's 19. She might be younger.

More like PokeMONGO

no, and hope things stay that way.

quality post

T. App froze when his favorite rare Pokemon appeared

t. 30 pokeballs on 10cp zubat who then ran away