One chance at life

>one chance at life
>not born in Switzerland

JUST

>tfw born in oregon

close enough

Could be worse. You could be born in Switzerland, but not be granted citizenship. You could further be forced to live in a third world hellhole, despite having your first decade lived in one of the greatest countries on the planet for quality of life.

>You could be born in Switzerland, but not be granted citizenship.

How is that even possible? That would be horrible getting so close to belonging to the apex of civilization only to be cucked in the first few moments of your life.

>born in Texas

Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world other than Swiss citizenship.

switzerland has no sea

How do you know you life only once, just kill yourself maybe you can be reborn as a somalian immigrant

>switzerland has no sea

I live in a fucking DESERT I don't care if they don't have access to the sea.

leave your state then, your country is big and much more diverse than your jewish rich shithole.

>tfw 99% of people from your town make less than average buss driver from Switzerland
Life is the funniest shit ever

Only french part of it is relevant

>leave one state to go to another

That'd be like taking a golden shower after rolling around in shit.

They have lakes

how the fuck is switerland so rich if all they do is herd cattle and goats, make watches and chocolate?

they are doing the most effective thing in life - being neutral

Not to diss my Welsch brothers but all the money and history is in the German part.

>frog poster in my state

kill self.exe

Iktf...

They're the only country in the world with true democracy. Direct democracy means less corruption, more things done for peoples' imterests.

>tfw minnesotan
>tfw aryan nordic VIKING state
>tfw most based place on the earth

>meme warriors who were basically the dindus of medieval europe

There is plenty of History in the French part ...

iktfb