Anyone using this thing? is it good?

anyone using this thing? is it good?

walterwallet.com/

I need a new wallet. I rarely pay with cash so I need something aesthetically pleasing and useful for my cards

any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/cocoa#image-7
amazon.com/Travelambo-Minimalist-Wallets-Blocking-crosshatch/dp/B01IEEJX3S/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504922654&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=travel lambo weallet
indiegogo.com/projects/fuze-card-your-whole-wallet-in-one-card-money-technology
nomatic.com/pages/wallet
slimwalletjunkie.com
bellroy.com/products/note-sleeve-wallet/leather_rfid/caramel#image-8
aliexpress.com/item/men-s-leather-money-clip-genuine-leather-card-holder-wallet-with-clip-for-cash-famous-brand/32241209684.html
dalvey.com/creditcard-case-orange-03331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where are you gonna put this thing in your fucking purse? your "I still dress myself like i'm 14" cargo pants? I bet sitting on this giant lump of plastic feels great.

bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/cocoa#image-7

>having credit cards
>having multiple credit cards

I'd love to hear OP's experiances with this

very nice

I'm not OP, but this thing looks like it can be easily used in your front pockets.

anyone who isn't a fucking retard and/or woman puts their wallet in their front pocket

don't you own a smartphone? most banks work with apple pay or android pay. you don't need to carry around a shit ton of cards. just your phone.

>I rarely pay with cash
botnet loving cuck

>putting your wallet in your back pocket
this is why your hips are dislocated

>taking fashion advice from /g

Not him, but I live in Baltimore.

If cash is stolen , it's gone.

If credit/debit is stolen, you can usually get it back.

Cash is obsolete here.

imagine living in america where you literally cannot leave the house without having all your money stolen and/or getting shot.

It's only a risk on a number of cities you can count on a hand, my mother was mugged a few years ago.

I've never experienced it, but it's a possibility and I like to be prepared.

I mean shit, you're just as likely to get mugged in Paris or London.

Not America, anywhere with high nigger population

Don't live with niggers and you'll never have trouble in America. We keep the lesser species segregated for a reason.

OP looks cool i admit but i cant get over the fact that its a solid square in your pocket shit will b uncomfortable to carry around or have to sit on. is it made of metal? so i have to remove it when going thru metal detectors? no thanks.

prefer amazon.com/Travelambo-Minimalist-Wallets-Blocking-crosshatch/dp/B01IEEJX3S/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504922654&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=travel lambo weallet

Fucking folded up bank notes. And you have to keep the notes X thickness or they fall out. So if you have one note you have to fold the fuck out of it.

I live near a shitty area, just don't be a fucking slack jawed idiot and no-one will care to fuck with you.

Kek

>that gif

Hard cash is still the best way to avoid the tax man. Bitcoins memes can fuck off.

>having more than one card
lmao

indiegogo.com/projects/fuze-card-your-whole-wallet-in-one-card-money-technology

>hold it upside down
>cards go slippity slip all over the floor
>some nigger steals your cards

This is what I use for the past 2 years, holding up like new.
nomatic.com/pages/wallet

>front pocket

You must have a tiny dick if your wallet doesn't get in the way.

>shopify
oh
better see what the aliexpress model is like then

Just a random site I found, I got it from slimwalletjunkie.com

>Giving jewgle information on every purchase you make

Get a Secrid wallet, it's better, safer, easier and looks more professional. I know bc I have one and a mate of mine has the Walter.. It is slightly more expensive though about €25

I'd get this if I weren't broke as fuck.

bellroy.com/products/note-sleeve-wallet/leather_rfid/caramel#image-8

I'm same as you, but I do occassionally get a check or something, so I use an RFID blocking bi-fold from Alpine Swiss.

If you are absolutely certain that you aren't going to need to store money or checks, pretty much anything that's RFID blocking will work. It just comes down to preference.

I have a debit card and a credit card. AmEx Bluebird for debit (best bank I've ever used), and Paypal cashback for credit (2% cashback on absolutely everything, which is borderline unheard of).

I just put money and card in pocket without anything.

Must be European. If you were American, you'd be stuffing a lot of cards in your pocket. I have my health insurance card, my dental insurance card, Employee ID, AAA (my car runs like shit, and its cheaper to pay for this than a single tow), my lawyer's card, my Driver's License, my debit card, and my credit card.

And I'm a pretty light traveler as far as Americans go.

I just use the card sleeves i had from back when i played MtG. One is enough for 5 or 6 cards and last (used in jean front pocket daily) from 6 to 9 months without the sides bursting or tearing, and as i got like a 100 of those then it's really cheap to replace.

>one pocket is now full
>have to put smartphone and keys in the same pocket

great job

2% is common, get a 2.5% card from USAA

what kind of pocketlets are you faggots? I keep my smartphone and headphones in one pocket, keys and wallet in the other

sure you do

If you didn't wear tight pants for faggots you could fit the wallet and the keys inside the same pocket

yes I fucking do, just think about how mentally sick you have to be to think someone would lie about how they put shit in their fucking pockets

fucking nerd! Just use your phone as any modern human being. Unless you are an Amerifat, I can't help you there.

I have a similar one, it's shit, hard to use, and I look like an autist, so I bought this one:
aliexpress.com/item/men-s-leather-money-clip-genuine-leather-card-holder-wallet-with-clip-for-cash-famous-brand/32241209684.html
And I like it

looks interesting tbqh
i rarely have cash and my current old wallet is really bulky and since i usually need just fast access to my bank card this seems like it could be convenient
should i go for it

and just as a additional note my current wallet is probably at least 2 times as thick as this one is and my pants have large enough pockets so i dont find the size to be a problem, its smaller for me, not bigger

But you still look like a giant baby.
Men put their wallet (Leather, anything else is pleb tier) in a rear pocket.

If you don't do this, you're either a woman who uses her handbag, or a manchild.

or I'm just not a retard who wants to get their shit stolen or broken when sitting down
literally
nobody
cares

yes but choose aluminum version

>Getting their shit stolen
Literally no one ever
>Broken
Cash doesn't break idiot...

>rear pocket
kek

>cash doesn't break
plastic does however

I'm posting from a Chromebook right now

what advantages does it have over the plastic one other than being aluminium of course and the company getting more money but how can i justify the price which is over 2 times the plastic one has

Cash is traceless
Plus weed dealers don't take cards
Fgt

Over 4-5 years it might, but you get a replacement card every 2...
You're just making excuses now for why you're not a woman ever though you act like one.

R u plain batelcup 2nite
I'll tak u 2 B R O W N T O W N
8)

>thinly veiled advertising

t. dicklet

sturdy
feels better
looks better

I like raw aluminum

sturdy it probably is when compared to the plastic one but i dont really care about the feeling if it works just as it should, as a poorfag student i really would like to save those 25 euros despite the aluminum probably being better
the plastic one wouldnt probably break in my use since it would be on my front pocket while on the go, i dont sit on anything

go for it

i'll go for the plastic one
wew who would have knew, open Sup Forums and end up ordering something because of that, but it looks good for me as i dont have cash often and need easy access to cards and my current wallet is really bulky and almost broken, this looks like a convenient replacement

>Literally no one ever
Are you retarded by any chance?

Secrid here too
I have the bigger model for 50€ which makes it easier to carry notes and let's up to 2 cards unshielded. Really comfy for having to beep the card in and out of buses and trains without having to look for it

why the fuck has the tradmark on that?

Just get something like this.

trips confirms it

it doesn't, just an excuse for rejecting it

>Men do x
Be honest with us, user. How bad are you daddy issues?

>not using a wallet made out of manta ray skin

Been using i-clip for 2 weeks now.
Getting cash in and out is not as comfortable as a normal wallet and cashiers look at you funny when you give them folded up notes.
Still like it because it's literally half the size of my old wallet and much more comfortable to wear.

The movie it's from?

>get this wallet
>going to pay
>"ok it says grab cards, push forward and release"
>do it but spring is defective
>cards jettison out of wallet in every possible direction
>fall on my knees and start crying unable to cope with the pressure
Thanks gee

You must be 18 or older to browse this site.

>aesthetic
>wants some plastic shit for his memecards
get a fucking normal wallet you absolute autist, god damn people here are too far gone i swear.

>all these people not putting their wallets in back pocket

literally what the fuck

That's what fanny packs are for.

Go be 7 years old somewhere else.

Enjoy your pickpockets

secrid wallets are pretty sweet

You do that if you want, but remember that those girls aren't touching your ass because they find you attractive.

The wallet specifically, or the slide? They look pretty nice, but I still want to be able to carry coins pretty easily. The slide looks better for that, but it also looks kind stupid in general.

those are exclusively for black and white trash women

usually what's inside is a bunch of canceled cards and a phone that's had a shattered screen since the week after they got the phone

>Men put their wallet (Leather, anything else is pleb tier) in a rear pocket.
> Sup Forums, full of NEETs

Instead of being a NEET and living in my parents' basement I happen to travel quite a bit for work. Keeping stuff in my backpocket (if I had one in my suit's pants) is out of question.

> captcha: sage gambatesa

the shattered screen is so fucking true

i use the twinwallet, it can carry a few coins in the leather cardslots as the leather is very soft, if you dont mind a little bump on the outside

Okay. I think that one has the same basic system as all the wallets. And I only need a couple of coins really. Thanks.

OUT MY WAY FUCKING SHITTERS

spank me mistress

>exactly what I am looking for
>doesn't ship to germany

kek that filename

dalvey.com/creditcard-case-orange-03331

Been rockin a Dalvey for almost 25 years now, never looked back, one in link is Orange inside, better with the black.

Who cares where someone else puts their wallet lmao

I put my phone in my front right pocket, my cigarettes in my front left, wallet in rear left, and keys / whatever else in my rear right.

I assume this is what most people do more or less but who cares regardless

I'm using a Secrid

It's really good

>sitting on your keys

I wish it was less sexy

Sitting on your wallet is already retarded, but sitting on your keys is fucking suicidal.

>Not crafting your own wallet