Is San Francisco the cultural capital of North America?

Is San Francisco the cultural capital of North America?

>San Franqueersco
>Cultural capital
It is the gay capital of North America....fuck that!
US cultural capital - Philadelphia
Canada cultural Capital - Quebec City
Mexico cultural capital - Guadalajara

>conservahick inhabits a separate reality
like clockwork

It's pretty based, but the title probably goes to NYC.

This 2bh

Third.

Philadelphia might be the historic capital, but culturally NYC, LA, Chicago, DC, Houston, even Nashville are all more significant.
A couple relevant historical buildings don't surpass Hollywood or Broadway or the Smithsonian.

it was

Mexico City is our cultural capital, fuckton of museums, a bunch of artists, even if they weren't from there that's where they went.

No, New York is. And I say that as a resident of San Francisco.

> Philadelphia is the cultural capital of the US
Oh I get it, you're retarded.

>Mexico cultural capital - Guadalajara

Guadalajara is our gay capital.

the cultural center(s) of the US is NYC/Chicago/LA

all i know about san francisco is that it has tons of homeless people and its very expensive to live there.

There are 6000-7000 homeless people or ~0.7%-0.8% of the total population.

the 2nd explains the 1st...

Not really. Almost none of them lived in San Francisco when last time they were in housing.

Cities in California pay hobos to live there

How is he wrong? That's where the constitution was signed, the liberty bell, independence hall etc.....Lemme guess you think New York is "da best"

I wouldn't call it a cultural capital New York and to a lesser extent Chicago fit that bill

"cultural capital"

>be from philadelphia
>move to nyc out of school
>meet hipster qt
>she sells vintage clothing
>"oh user i'm going to philly for an estate sale"
>shows up in fishtown
>fucking fishtown
>gets out of car
>local children IMMEDIATELY START PELTING HER WITH ROCKS
>no reason, just because
>welcome to north philadelphia
>mfw

Time to take a break, Timmy.

That's history, not cultural you dense fucking cunt. You're just some piece of inbred Phili white trash if you honestly believe your own bullshit.

I feel New York is your cultural capital, bunch of museums and theaters, aspiring artists, the village, were American painters and writers drawn to New York ?

NYC, LA, Portland

SF just takes things from all those cities

Not even kidding I lived as a hobo for two years as religious/spiritual thing and they pay hobos to sleep in their parks. The Police will even chase away families for them

>Cultural capital of North America?
London.

Fishtown is getting gentrified though

>Portland
what?

You're full of shit. Fuck off.

Oh I get it, you're also retarded.

Philadelphia is basically Camden but with a subway system.

New York is da best.

No not even kidding. They may have stopped in 2009 when the economy got fucked over but a lot of places in California payed people to squat there. Don't know why you are getting defensive over it

Why would they do that ?
What do they gain ?

Here's something your countries don't have, biggest bullring in the world, sits 50k

They gain leftist brownie points. It makes absolutely no sense at all

Americans are weird

We also have the largest city park in the hemisphere

>leftists are weird

ftfy

is that in buenos aires? i always wanted to move to buenos aires when i was a kid

Mexico City
Oldest city in the continent

For faggy gays maybe

Why San Francisco? It's just a watered down version of LA. If you're going to (incorrectly) make the claim that the West Coast is the center of American culture/has any real "culture" at all, at least name Los Angeles and not some other shitty wannabe city.

It'd be like saying "the East Coast of the US is clearly the most well known: just think about Montpellier!"

He's upset because Cali is a communist shithole

Surprised you know about Montpelier

He needs to stay there regardless. No one wants them shitting up the political scene in other states

i always heard that mexico city was unsafe

San Francisco used to be very different from LA, but now do to dumbass LA transplants, SF is becoming an LA 2.0

>do
due

san francisco is a nice city, certainly. its packed to the brim with tourists, i've never seen a place with more tourists in north america imo.

10/10 city would raise kids in, but i don't think it really influences anywhere else but the bay.

>Philadelphia
>lmfao

philadelphia hasn't done anything useful in the last century.

I'm a burger on vacation but don't tell nobody

They're pseudo-historic trash either way. New Orleans has 298 years of history and has been a part of 2 European powers, 2 rebel nations, and the United States. What's California, some gold-filled shithole that a bunch of lunatics and drug addicts flocked to?

>New Orleans has 298 years of history and has been a part of 2 European powers, 2 rebel nations, and the United States
New Orleans is a shithole though

>philadelphia hasn't done anything useful in the last century.
False, it's useful as a containment zone

>Canada cultural Capital - Quebec City
out
out
out
out
get out
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The nigs all stay in their designated chimpout neighborhoods. Uptown New Orleans and Lakeview are comfy as fuck, beautiful city, so glad I grew up there and not in some big ass city where drunken "aspiring actors" will vomit on my shoes everywhere I walk.

Why exactly are you defending a guy making completely false claims? Are you trying to look as fucking retarded as him?

is it true that if you look very gringo or asian and you are riding with a mexican friend, your mexican friend will guaranteed be pulled over and pay a bribe?

i've heard that happen a few times to a few friends who visit there occassionally.

If you go to dangerous (poor) neighborhoods, there are no cartel kills, it's regular big city crime.
This is colonia el pedregal, upper class neighborhood where the floor in the streets is volcanic rock

butthurt

is it gentrifying? i think it would honestly be a fantastic place for business or companies like houston but it has way too big of a black underclass.

So you admit you're trolling and backing up a guy you know is making shit up.

Thanks for clarifying.

Surprised you have time to post on Sup Forums with all the SJW functions that pop up around your shit state. Must be a time management nightmare!

No, I have some Korean friends, that's never happened, there's a bunch of white looking people.

Touristic neighborhood, Coyoacan

Forgot name, cross posting

No I'm saying you are extremely butthurt over this. Again I'm not exactly sure why you think I'm lying

35% of California's population lives in areas that are politically the same as west Texas you fucking dipshit.

>The nigs all stay in their designated chimpout neighborhoods.
That doesn't stop their neighborhoods from ruining the city's look. Lakeview is pretty based though

>is it gentrifying?
Every US city is gentrifying

Because is a fact that you are. I have literally watched police kick homeless people out of encampments because they fuck the area up.

Isn't NorCal very different than SoCal ?

Colonia Roma

California isn't even close to the most liberal state.

Certain neighborhoods are gentrifying, I like it because it forces the nigs out East.
2bh, we should gentrify the whole city and then classify the nigtowns as seperate cities so that we don't have to deal with them. Hell, our crime is so bad that the cartel doesn't even try to come here.

When and where? Because I didn't say the California I said cities in California. You know the ones that went bankrupt and San Fransisco

eh maybe not mexico city, but nearby central mexican cities like puebla and so-on.

>No, I have some Korean friends
do they speak korean? it's somewhat sad to see most south koreans look down on the latin america born south koreans but i knew it they are pretty good dudes

>35% matters more than 65%
>Commiefornian """"""""""education""""""""""

How do you know of Lakeview, are you a New Orleanian?

Everyone here realizes you haven't and probably can't find any legit source to back that up.

>Philadelphia

Wewuzzism, American style.

So Philadelphia, what have you done lately?

Answer: nothing of significance.

SF is actually a beautiful city. Probably one of my favorites. Sadly it's overrun by commies and faggots and rent is literally $3000-$4000/month for a 1 bedroom apartment

In San Francisco I see it happen at least once per month without trying.

So by your own definition, California is only the 6th or 7th biggest shithole in America. Good work, Chachi.

They were born in Korea, came over when they were young kids, one of them is going back to Korea to study.

Puebla is a shithole for other reasons and it's like 2 hours to get to Puebla, if you get a guide they'll tell you what neighborhoods are dangerous, like parts of Iztapalapa, and metro area neighborhoods like Nezahualcoyotl, Chalco and Ecatepec, there's nothing there though.

>California isn't even close to the most liberal state.
No, but they have the distinction of exporting their faggotry all over the country

I live in Arkansas but I stay with family that live there during the summer

San Francisco is the Technological Capital
Boston is the Education Capital
New York is the Finance Capital
Los Angeles is the Entertainment Capital
Houston is the Energy Capital

Then things must of changed

meant for

"Overrun by commies" and yet voted for Clinton over Sanders by a 12-point margin... hmm...

stfu nigger

SF is not relevant because of itself but because of Silicon Valley around it.

Live in New Orleans, not Lakeview specifically

Progressivism and national-level liberalism came from the Northeast.

Oh no, you're getting the wrong idea. 35% of your population may vote red (probably wrong lol) but everyone in your state is a faggot, no matter the walk of life :^)

yeah i like the climate and region imo since watching true detective and i go to florida a few times to visit relatives. driving around really feels much more interesting in the bayou, full of history, etc.

i've heard a story from someone i know who stopped at a gas station and some nigger gang asked what hood he represented even though he's white. its truely bizarre and i wouldn't want to die because of that stupidity.

eh there's a fuckton where downtown is basically poor and ghetto. americans haven't learned to ship their trash into faraway suburbs like we do.

I went to Arkansas once, was comfy. You guys have the Ozarks which is pretty cool. Seems like the place from which a lot of cool hipster bands would originate.

thanks for the reply i hope that your korean friends are not being jerks with muh heritage because koreans are really autistic you know they are usually stick to themselves

Not even close. NYC > LA > Chicago > the rest

i heard the opposite, its a nice european like city and much more upscale than mexico city imo.

Most 'Koreans' who immigranted to other places until 90's don't know a lick of Korean 2bh

>Las Vegas not entertainment capital

whole place is an amusement park

California is a fucking shithole. Well marketed shithole, but still a shithole.

>americans haven't learned to ship their trash into faraway suburbs like we do.
I'd rather have them concentrated into the cities 2bh. We don't really use the cities for much anymore anyway

>You guys have the Ozarks which is pretty cool
Yeah, I do outdoorsy shit in the Ozarks all the time and that's fun. Not sure about the hipster bands though

We were the epicenter of radical politics for decades, health and green living, sustainability, alternative living, DIY culture and a host of other things but now techies are here and it's all changing since they are so boring.

what state are you from?

california is honestly much richer and nicer than anything i've seen in canada. they can afford to make entire districts/areas/blocks of land huge beautiful parks, a fuckton more monuments and features than us.

san francisco is like 0.5th world compared to toronto imo.

Neutral Milk Hotel is from Ruston, LA which is basically Arkansas.

cities are nice though, it creates interesting culture imo.

its like where france has its ghettos in faraway suburbs in commie blocks, and just keeps the nice historical arrondissements untainted.

Arizona. If California is so amazing then why the fuck do Califags escape that place and invade Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Colorado or Washington? Not to mention they spread their liberal SJW nogun faggotry to those states, the west coast has completely fallen to cuckoldry thanks to this shit.

Spoken like someone who's never left his mom's basement.