How do we save Britain? They're melting ;_;

How do we save Britain? They're melting ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Quality-Prem-I-Air-Velocity-Circulator-Chrome/dp/B000RPITLA/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1468969984&sr=8-25&keywords=air conditioner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meanwhile in Mexico

>40°C

>33ºC
>heatwave

>33°C
Thats a normal summer lmao just turn on the AC. Like come on, just wear less clothes.

I just checked. That's only 91 degrees F.

>sandpeople immigrate en masse to Europe
>record breaking heatwaves follow
Even the climate is trying to make them feel more welcome

>tfw it gets 40 C here with >90% humidity
Now that makes me want to kill myself

How do people still deny global warming?

Being white is not even an excuse.

Mato Grosso is hot as fuck and has many conservative Luterans.

33ºC is a normal day here.

>le only 33c??? pshhh that's nothing

I can see immigrants passing out on the street so stop attention seeking you irritating fucks

Well water boils at 100 dumbass

>american education

>winter was unseasonably hot so all the mudslimes were nice and comfy instead of freezing

>just wear less clothes
and get stabbed by Muhammad just like what happened in France today? No thanks

Your blood changes when you live in hot places.

England is not a hot place so their bodies haven't adapted to the heat and probably won't due to the very short period when it is hot there.

Honestly it's the same with southerners and the cold when they come to Finland.

Mainly because of companies and lobbyists from your country.

F
>irish literacy

>33

Why are you angrily sending me irrelevant third grade science facts?

>woman sunbathing in the middle of the highway
wtf. is that a usual occurrence in great britain?

>33
>melting

>boiling water isn't hot
>murica

WE DON'T HAVE AC

FUCKING ARGIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they're becoming the new Middle East even in the weather aspect, kek

Some people wear coats at that temp here tbqh

They called me mad when I bought a fan in March. Well look who's sweating now.

I'm literally sticking to my chair right now, all the windows are open, its not getting any cooler.

No sleep tonight it seems.

On the streets? Of course it is lol, go find a park, you don't do it on the pavement.

yes

this is another 'you should be able to handle 33°c' post

because you should be able to handle 33°c

We don't have AC and I have to wear black trousers and a long sleeved shirt to work
Nearly died today desu

Climate change was an inside job

are you sure britain isn't third world, bud? even africans have a/c's now

Oh yeah my arse is still sweating the fan won't reach there. I've already shaved all my hair completely off but it's no use.

We only need them 3 days a year

you never heard of ''the brits are cold'' meme?
well, they're suffering because they're literally melting

Do you not have access to air conditioned or at least cold beer you pleb? I love the summer months...

91f is a nice day here in Florida, Britain can fuck right off

We don't have AC in our homes because it's literally only hot enough to justify it here for like 5 days every year. Having AC in your home, in the UK, is by and large a massive waste of money and electricity.

Doesn't mean I don't wish I had one right now like, Jesus Christ, how is it this hot at midnight.

That makes it worse, the hair soaks the sweat and give it more surface area to evaporate.

Today I walked outside my house and it was cloudy as fuck, but I immediatly went inside due to the immense heat

AC is a bit of a luxury here since it's pretty expensive, but some rich people have it. We don't really need AC in our climate anyway.

It's another "I don't understand how temperature works in different climates, parts of the world, and to different people" thread.

Next up, laughing that a guy from a warm dry country who thinks 10 c is cold.

this

Are shariapoors too stupid to open the window? lmao

this

that

Are Argies to stupid to take the Falkland Islands? lmao

I thought it'd make me sweat less at least but I was massively mistaken. Figured it was a bad idea but I already had a patch missing at that point so carried on.

At least it should rain tomorrow or thursday I think. Doesn't help in an office room of 40-50 people all having a sweat off though.

how people live in a hot climate i dont know

Just get a cheap $15 box fan and set it against the window to pull cool air in

>we don't need AC here it's not a hot climate it's a luxury it's only hot for like three days
>omg it's so fucking hot I'm melting won't get to sleep tonight lads tut tut
I'm beginning to think you just enjoy complaining.

the air outside is hotter than inside you stupid yank

>Temperature reaches 33C
>Completely lose your shit
Cannot be fabricated.

>implying this isn't the EU meddling with weather science in revenge for brexit

>Your blood changes when you live in hot places.
Nice meme myth

>being this trolled

>yurocolds

You finally understand the British.

>I'm beginning to think you just enjoy complaining.

DELETE THIS

>Autism: the post.

Yeah mate, I'm sure they don't have many Snowplows in Florida because it doesn't make sense 99% of the time, but sure as shit when the freak weather hits people are gonna complain about the snow.

>aH yes let me buy a £3000 AC system coolerMaster deluxe4000 just for 2 days of hot temperatures through the whole year

YES very good idea

Every nigger in the hood knows how to save up $100 in food stamps for a window AC unit, and yet here you are sweating your nuts off. Really makes you think.

How do you do it Ausbro?

I'm literally fucking melting in my chair, I fear it won't be long till I'm just a pile of flesh coloured gloop.

Pussies.

amazon.co.uk/Quality-Prem-I-Air-Velocity-Circulator-Chrome/dp/B000RPITLA/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1468969984&sr=8-25&keywords=air conditioner

are u actually that retarded

That can't be comfortable.

Okay, some guy earlier in the thread said most of you don't have AC because you rarely need it; is that accurate? If you don't have AC, then pedestal fans, the bigger the better. Also lots of cold drinks. Water through the day, beer of an evening. You'll get there.

>not knowing Brits like to complain
>buying something that will reduce this
>buying it online so we can't form a queue
You have no idea, Yank.

Flyover regions, Aussies and non-whites come round and gather. Lets make fun of people and a country that deals with these temps a few times a year so therefore has no acclimation, infrastructure or utility to make it more bearable.

When the British swarm beaches along the med over summer they love this weather remember.

is this Northern England?

I have never seen such a shithole

or

What about the night?

During the day I can cope, but not the night...

Life in Britain isn't comfortable.

did they make the tracks out of chocolate?
what kind of metal metals at 33C?

Spray antiperspirant (not deodorant) between your crack and you'll be grand, just don't hold the can too close, seriously.

>muh moaning
>muh queues

its amazon u fucking troglodyte

why would u want to form a queue??

>I have never seen such a shithole
That's what half the country looks like though

>what kind of metal metals at 33C?
I think most of them do.

to all the brits without AC: take cold showers 2 or 3 times per day and before going to sleep
I know that showers are against your religion but that's what I do in summer and I don't have AC either

Literally no houses in the UK have A/C. I've been to a few friends houses when I was at uni who's parents are literal millionaires and every they don't.

I don't think anyone really has fans either, i certainly don't.

>open window
>moths fly in
>close window
>melt

Yeah, he right, most of us don't have AC. But I'd have to pop down to BnQ to get a big ol fan, and I don't think they're open at midnight.

>roads are melting at 33 celsius
?

just get a stick of antiperspirant deodorant and rub it up there

>33c
>hot

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Kek it kind of looks like are old mill towns where anyone with half a brain moved out when the main employer did and the people left are to dumb to maintain a functioning society.

electricity prices in Europe are quite high as-well and A/Cs destroy your bill. Only commercial buildings and the real south areas of Europe is AC common

That's counter productive, after a cold shower your body will be trying harder to warm up so you'll actually feel way Warner afterwards
Take a hot shower and it'll work harder to cool down and you should feel slightly cooler afterwards.

That stuff is for both day and night. You stay in front of fans whenever you can and you drink plenty. It's not rocket surgery.
Okay, the AC bit I get, but surely you can buy fans at department stores and places like that though.
Shit, I don't even live in a busy part of Australia and even we have shops open at midnight where you could probably get shit like that.

>HUEHUEHUEHUE
Don't you mean, JAJAJAJAJA?

>get up from leather computer chair
>loud CRRRRRRUYP noise

I fear that if I go to bed I may not wake up.

everything in the UK was built because of housing pressures, so therefore it all looks like cheap identical shit

our infrastructure is also boring and grey

the only nice places are wealthy areas, honestly somewhere like Bosnia is probably nicer

There's fucking flies in my room flying into my monitor, but I dare not close the windows for fear of heatstroke.

Most of them got knocked down and as you can see from the picture mostly pakis live in them now
She's out on the front because they have no back gardens

nice dubs and literal 3rd world

>be europoor
>use a fan
>go into debt

u can't make this up

But then you'd have to pick bum f uff out of the stick, spray cans are the way to go.