I fuggin luv f.lux

Currently have it set on "Ember." So glad this thing exists. My eyes b chillin.

same yo

cool thanks! subscribed

oh right, +1 upvote!

botnet

no im real you fuck

why the hell would f.lux need shillbots? It's freeware and already extremely popular.

>it's freeware
uh, that's why
they have to be making money somewhere

Possibly, or they don't have to be making any money at all.

I found out about it a while ago and I fucking love it
Its comfy to sit here at my desk with a hot cup of coffee and shitpost on my warm screen

it's like a fucking fire on your screen, all warm and orange. reminds me of my childhood days in the forest, shitposting from my foldout table in front of an open campfire.

It's an absolute garbage that makes me more irritable. New built-in "Night Light" windose thing is shit too.

I don't have mine set TOO warm, but it's nice to look at a white webpage and the background is slightly orange and softer on my eyes

filthy casual

I hate it but there's no better alternative. It's buggy and has a lot of design oversights that piss me off but nothing else fills the niche (Redshift is even buggier)

It's still warm and comfy faggot

Idk.... I prefer redshift over flux, but on android f.lux is hands dowb the best

>"Ember."
Jesus christ my fucking eyes.
I had to set that shit back immediately.

It is both gratis and nonfree, making it likely that it contains malicious functionalities.

Redshift is a good free alternative.

I like Night Shift in win10. It works for fullscreen games.

Why do you even need it?

I can change the color temperature on my phone, TV and monitor itself instead of a buggy filter.

redshift is the best.

>redshift -O 2700
comfy as fuck

u need to let ur eyes adjust m8