In case of shillary winning do Americans agree on returning to Mexico...

In case of shillary winning do Americans agree on returning to Mexico? That's the only way to avoid getting drafted into world war 3.

I think most Americans would rather kill themselves than move to Mexico - a dystopian cartel state

Not really.

literaly this, no doubts at all

Then why Americans like to go to Mexico on vacations and also its the country where most Americans live outside the US you stupid toothpaste MO ERA PENAL

*No*
I fucking hate keyboards

it's vacations you fucking prick... it's just to spend some time with your fellas and go back to your homeland. Staying here and getting into trouble because of the fucking criminals we've got here would be stupid, there are people from burgerland who RETIRE here, but it is because it's far cheaper...

They stole a big part of New Spain, Mexico needs return that

nah, you morons didn't know how to manage all the wealth you took from here...getting it back will just make you more harm than good because you'd go WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES AND BE AGAN N SHIIIIEETT... and by the end of the day pirates will be winning again..so no, it's for your own good España-san

Read and understand my whole post u retarded piece of shit

Bola de pendejos.

nah, you spics didn't know how to manage all the wealth you took from here...getting it back will just make you more harm than good because you'd go WE WUZ AZTECS AND BE AGAN N SHIIIIEETT... and by the end of the day cartels and the American Army will be winning again..so no, it's for your own good México-san

Good lord no. I've seen Northern Mexico and most of it is a dystopia desert nightmare of paramilitary narcos.

You're one stupid fucking nigger.

wow how rude

shiiiettt

Dude fuck off you are the retarded one here.

Do we really want a bigger north Mexico?

have some respect gringo

Better than getting nuked by China and Russia my bro.

>California, Arizona and New Mexico
Take them. We get to keep the rest though

Why would the Chinese nuke an area full of their fellow compatriots?

No way I don't wanna get conquered and occupied by my own country.