So there's no way in hell all the data that we feed into google captcha isn't being sent somewhere, right?

so there's no way in hell all the data that we feed into google captcha isn't being sent somewhere, right?

its helps their machine learning shit, which is why it went from ocr'd books to fucking cars/signs

>shut it down, the goyim know

who is this asian alex jones guy?

its arex yones you shitlord

yeah exactly it's always improving

It's not the text you put in that's the problem. It's the fact that google has a timestamp on every post you make, and can de-anonymise you as a third party.
Google has a record of every post you made on Sup Forums.

Google is pooling personal data on the following groups

>Christians
>Conservatives
>Sup Forums users
>White People

Once everyone in this category is identified missiles will be simultaneously fired up your rectums and you will be purged

It builds the neural nets that will enslave us.

I think its on cars and signs now because of googles self driving car shit, not so much that the algos got better

>always click at least 1 square that doesnt match

fuggin bump

Good thing ReNigger works for legacy captcha.

yeah this is all going towards the new AI meme
AI will replace goyim in the future

My favorite

captcha nationale nigger

yep, amazing that it still works most of the time too. Its the modern version of _______ nigger

Household nigger

it helps to train their computer vision AI is my guess

fucked up if true, it made me a little paranoid that i was thinking about it

This is what it does. Wendell talked about it on the kek when he was still part of it a couple years ago.

It thinks it knows what its looking at, but uses us to confirm that it is correct.

i get one of the words wrong half the time and it still works. not sure whats up with that.

p.s legacy captcha is best

bumping this shit just switched to legacy captcha