They are gonna go with the left design aren’t they? god damnit

they are gonna go with the left design aren’t they? god damnit.

Other urls found in this thread:

purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who knows?

also, cares

i think it's the huge rounded corners that ruins the left one for me. just give me a rectangular screen :(

Oh good, so it's not just me.
I fucking hate rounded corners and I can't even really explain why

>ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

kek

so is the 7s coming at the exact same time as the 8 or what and how does that make any sense

7s first. 8 later. probably in time for christmas.

arent they usually a year apart?

yeah but they're changing it up. possibly to justify the 8 costing more.

so its basically gonna be like the galaxy S and note line?

this guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. disregard.

please tell me what the fuck is up with the iphone 8 and 7s and if anyone even knows if theyre being released at the same time or what

there will be no 7s.

iphone 8
iphone 8 edition
iphone 8 plus

why are they skipping the 7s? ive always thought the Xs shit was retarded anyway

oh nvm i get it

the 8 is basically a 7s because the regular and plus editions will keep the 7 shape and there will be one outlier with the screen that everyone will buy instead

yeah exactly.

rumours are this point but that’s what is expected.

i hope thats what they do, ive never understood the s versions because they seem so easily over looked and written off as incremental updates that you should skip

which is basically what they are

what? that's not the consensus i've seen at all. where are you seeing this being said online?

the S increments are always the ones that have substantial internal changes with few if any visible changes. the 3S and 4S were WAY fucking faster than the 3 and 4, respectively. the 5S brought touchID and was a fuckload faster. the 6S had 3D touch.

it's been understood for years that the 4,5,6, and to a lesser extent the 7 were the visible changes, and the _S updates generally focused on under-the-hood advances.

oh right the 4S introduced Siri

what the fuck? intersecting the screen?

yeah, try to keep up. this rumor has been around for like 6+ months.

I hope Motorola will sue and win.

I miss that phone, it was dope.

man, not a fan of gigantic bezels, but I'd pick the plus over the shitty design of the X, Edition, 8 or whatever.

Oh, I had an F3 too!

My mom had one, it served her well but was shit overall. Shit keyboard, very slow and low res screen made sending and reading SMS barely possible.

as if i'd care to keep up

validating this shit by giving it attention is the last thing you should do

>e-ink will never catch on

then literally why are you posting in this thread? lol

I'm still going to buy it. Upgrading from an iPhone 5

probably same, coming from a 6. i think i could get by for another year if i'm really concerned about some fatal flaw, but if i have to wait more than a year i'll probably be looking to jump ship to android

where does the clock go?

They're being very courageous.

on your wrist, for the magical and revolutionary price of $599

It will be on the left side of top panel or whatever they call it.

>reddit spacing

no, it's apple they'll go full faggot

btw, wasn't sarahah recently busted for syphoning off and selling user contacts?

classic bait and switch strategy
>apple memes they will go with the left
>normies rage
>not they can't do this
>apple releases right as they planned all along
>normies are cheering and aplauding
>normies are now ok with the huge price
>normies are now ok with the missing features and the worst implementation
>normies buy the shitty new iphone on release day

it's genius really

Here is the great irony of the whole reddit-spacing thing. It's actually Sup Forums spacing. It predates reddit and was used on Sup Forums first. You guys are literally too young to actually know this and the userbase has grown quite rapidly during your time, enough to drown out old memes. Your generation is not actually conscious. You are entirely unaware of the real history because you were not there for it, so you look to Reddit, which actually inherited it from Sup Forums, and you confuse where it came from with where you are seeing it now.

It would be like going to America, eating spaghetti, going to Italy, eating spaghetti, and then saying "lul American cuisine". You are all confused children and just do not really know what you are talking about or even understand where things come from.

But the spacing itself was born from Sup Forums, largely because of how poorly walls of text display and because it was easier to read that way. If you doubt this, just take a look at the Stanford Sup Forums archives from 2008. purl.stanford.edu/tf565pz4260

While yes, Reddit existed in 2006, but no one from that time period would have used it. Meanwhile, Sup Forums had existed for several years at that point and the spacing convention had already been adopted. You guys were just not there, I was. I can prove this if I go through that archive, find my old tripcode, and show that spacing convention in use even then.

Left looks way better.

What missing features? Also why the bitching about price just now? Phones constantly got more and more expensive and Apple are the only ones who went against the trend by releasing SE with flagship specs for mid class price.

Paying more than 500 bucks for a phone is always a rip off but on the other hand, even 2k isn't that much for a device that you use for hours every day. The only issue with the new iPhone so far is the camera bulge. They could give them out for free, I wouldn't want that nasty shit. Would it kill them to make the entire phone 2mm fatter or remove the bulge?

Right wouldn't make a lot of sence if the bottom of the display have the same rounded corner as Left

Damn fucking right

Spacing has always been a Sup Forums thing

the recent GM leak basically confirms the left is what apple chose

The fuck are you talking about?
It's called reddit spacing because reddit comments used markdown syntax, which means you need two newlines to have one actual newline.

You mean Google since they now own all of Moto's patents before selling them off to Lenovo.

And no, Google won't sue.

its already confirmed that the new iphone is not going to be bezel less because they weren't the ones that innovated this new meme

muh nibbas
I intensely dislike this rounded corners meme

If they didn't, the galaxy s line would end up having a larger number. I'd put money on that being the reason.

That's actually plausible.
Why do we live in a world where this matters.

The left one is the best. I hope so.

i dont understand why apple keeps making their shit look more and more like android's phones

they're generic rectangular devices.

don't give anyone more credit than they deserve. especially since apple has a history of winning these cases where they argue that they invented the rounded rectangle design.

what are they supposed to make them look like? triangles? and if you actually think they've always looked the same you're actually a stupid nigger

i'm not clear if you're saying that there's no sensible way to make these phones except the obvious way (rounded rectangles) or if you're saying that these devices do all look different.

is your image supposed to strongly support either point of view?

it makes it look like its from 2011 or something

Tl;dr