Serious question, all banter and memes aside

Serious question, all banter and memes aside.

What's really wrong with Australians?

Online and offline they are always like this, I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe#Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981256
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973479
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974275
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981255
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1018548
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497
traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy
next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2015.pdf
qld.gov.au/transport/safety/fines/demerit/cycling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 much petrol, abo blood, trauma from emu rape and probably rapid incest

also they are all descendants of criminals sooooooooo yeah

all retarded meme answers wouldn't expect anything less from an american.

you call it abrasive i call it asserting myself

does it not drive?

Anti-intellectualism?
Since settlement days, being "Australian" got translated into being a drunk lower class working man

>Anti-intellectualism?
is this the point where you tell us all you're so fucking clever?

Yes, I'm also nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour

>he thinks all aussies are bogans and abbos

>What's really wrong with Australians?
its just fucking banter why don't you understand

I'll always remember that one aussie cunt I met in Asia, the one that told me about the plane crash theories. What a cunt, lol

kek

I've met a tonne of Canadians and I can't remember any of them

It's all that Bundy.
Gets to their heads, you know?

the only australian i really talked to was at a high school graduation party, he was like 8 years older than me and was giving me advice on how to get pussy in between making out with some girl

i liked australians since then

i don't get how people like bundaberg rum

it is the one thing i've never been able to drink ever and i've tried almost everything

there it is. there's my boy.

That looks Mexican to me.
>No mames wey ya me compré mi carro
>A huevo ahora si vamos a poder llevarnos unas pinches viejas
>Si wey va a estar bien chingon
>A ver enseñame la nave wey
>Pic related

They're actually really gay. As in, penis in butt gay. They're like the slightly-worse San Francisco of the anglo world.

If we where that bad, we'd have gay marriage like you shit pushers

To be fair a lot of people gaypost on Sup Forums myself included. Guys are still gross though

I honestly don't give a damn about gay people, faggots that define their existence by it are really fucking annoying though

Are you going to vote yes for gay marriage? I think you should because all people should have equal right imo

Nah, I'm married already and will save you the suffering by voting no

we're not gay, though all australians do prefer their women with a penis, its a superior organ

Best argument I have heard for it is "they already have equal rights, they can marry a girl too".

But isn't it shameful that we are falling behind the rest of the world when we are meant to be some sort of utopia?

Not really, hopefully we define ourselves by not just jumping on the lefty meme-train

But the right wing are shit cunts in Australia. They stopped the NBN and are fucking over medicare by freezing the pricing on bulk billing, I would prefer Shorten if it means I can see a doctor for free.

t. on a DSP because can't work or study atm

someone please put this horrible thread out of its misery

bogans, ockers, yobbos that's what's wrong but obviously not everyone is like that just like every canuck cuck is a whiny faggot

>all memes aside
are you retarded?
good post

I'm centrist-democratic in my leanings, so my pickings are even slimmer than the right-left thing.

Travel a bit, you'll soon see how much better off you are here than nearly anywhere else.

Australia is an isolated backwater that is fucked up socially. As a result Australians lack self awareness also anti intellectualism and an internalised inferiority complex makes Australians behave the way they do on here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe#Australia

>anti intellectualism
people keep saying this but every time i've heard it said at university it was by a complete fucking idiot.

Hmm I have a meme life though. Put in a little box with my cat by the state and then fed enough money to smoke and eat well, its so unfulfilling though. I would prefer to be working or studying rather than just being a neet and living off gib me dat's. I used to enjoy working kinda.

Still we could have been like Norway from our resource boom with everyone being very well of but Howard chose to make it a country of haves and have nots. My Mum is a doctor so I see what life is like when you're one of the haves a lot and its very nice but a lot of people are doing it tough man. Just because I get to live a comfy meme life doesn't mean everything is perfect.

What does a centrist democrat mean? I just vote independant because a parliment of independants would be something approaching democracy

get fucked reddit

melbourne pls go

No, I want to show the world what truly horrible shits you are. Fuck you all.

they've always been like this ever since they first settled in that horrid desert
lot of the brit soldiers in ww1 and 2 used write about how uncouth those bloody aussies were

At least you guys have some sense, never had any ill will towards NZ.

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia

abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918

>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned in cuckfailia. Most people own shitty .22lr bolt action rifles or fuddshit double barrel shotguns.

>need a license for fucking air rifles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia

>airsoft is banned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia

>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)

ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws

>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981256

>novelty toy-like lighters are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973479

>smokeless tobacco is banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974275

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/981255

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia

>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020

news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d

>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit
Self-explanatory
>cannot carry anything for self-defense
>hoverboards banned
productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1018548

>"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -CS Lewis

Ausfailia is one of the biggest NANNY STATES IN THE WORLD.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy

next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873

AUSKEKS HAVE TO SHITPOST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THRILL THEY HAVE LEFT KEK

I've been regularly posting on Sup Forums for about a month now, the thing which has surprised me the most is how awful the Canadian posters are.

Online you guys are so abrasive and conservative and take everything really seriously. Is it because you are so polite and unfulfilled in real life that you feel the need to overcompensate when you are anonymous?

Australians do not take anything seriously, it's just the internet, it's just a joke, it's just a way to kill a bit of time.

Maybe if you relaxed you'd enjoy life more and wouldn't get triggered by anyone who doesn't agree with you on opinions you have built your whole identity around.

Just ignore them man. Canadians are the most cancerous nationality on Sup Forums, they want to be some "banter masters" but are really just autistic and cringy as fuck and everyone despises them

Riley?

We're bit of a nanny state. Popular public vote and government either try to ban or censor everything they don't like. Basically "Somebody please think of the chilluns!"

you're a fucking moron, domestic issues do not make a country a backwater

from their birth,they are like condensed shit of british,and till now nothing was changed perhaps

All memes aside the truth is we're just really lonely down here and desperate for attention.

Australia is a backwater you cannot dispute this

Here are a few reasons why. I'll start with the most pertinent one first

>No high speed internet
>No marriage equality
>No space program
>No significant federal funding for the arts or education

the truth scary Bruce, embrace ur abo blood

I don't think there is anything wrong with Aussies. I've been to Australia before and everyone was really nice. Extremely energetic and social people.

Pretty much all of the anglosphere acts the same with small cultural differences.

> cherry picking the things which are important to Americans and assuming they are important to everyone
> every objective index of freedoms: economic, freedom of press, personal freedom; everything puts Australia as a less tyrannical place than the USA
> about 2200 characters, almost all of which are about toy guns
> probably wont even read the executive summary of this
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2015.pdf

>posting on Sup Forums for about a month
A FRESH ONE I SEE

You might get a kick out of this: qld.gov.au/transport/safety/fines/demerit/cycling/

eg.
>Riding a bicycle without brakes and a bell, horn or similar warning device Queensland Road Rules—Section 258 $121

It's like someone took the most stereotypical American hillbillies, put them on a sunny beach and gave them their own country.

australians are shitposters
canadians are shit posters

What is this? Some kind of half-bear Australian mascot?

No it's an average Australian

They are too human and down-to-earth

>as if Aussie posts are clever banter

You bogans just post black penises and frogs.

Its got nothing to do with that. Go be triggered somewhere else

>economic freedom

not negative liberty

>personal freedom

includes shit like like immigrant tolerance, wimmin rights and crime and safety (which doesn't matter if you ban everything remotely dangerous anyways)

we easily exceed you in negative liberty every day

>shit like like immigrant tolerance, wimmin rights and crime and safety (which doesn't matter if you ban everything remotely dangerous anyways)
>we easily exceed you in negative liberty every day
> Everything which is important to Americans is important to everyone
> Objective indices are inferior to my own opinions

>objective

fucking lol

nigger I can ride a bike or a motorcycle without a helmet in my state. I can drive without a seatbelt. I can easily buy a gun. I can shout all muslims should die and burn a koran and it's protected speech I can smoke indoors in bars that allow it. alcohol and tobacco is dirt cheap and weed is legal

you only beat us in a lower drinking age and prostitution laws. otherwise you are far more nanny than us and have less negative liberty than most states exempting cuckholes like jew york or califailia (which should be austardia 2.0)

Always that one cunt from Melbourne in the thread who pretends hes an intellectual when really hes just some loser who is not going anywhere in life. Universities have done a good job of brainwashing people.

Was it the joos

He's not going to understand what you mean.

melbourne, please fuck off and suck a black dick

poof detected

try again

no