Niggers and spics have infested my state

>niggers and spics have infested my state
>whites will be a minority in america in 2043

ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you gonna do about it white boi?

>better shitpost on this colombian fishing forum instead of killing some niggers and do my part
Keep up the good work cletus

shitpost on Sup Forums

stay mad cunt

>le whites will be a minority meme

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

Fucking idiot. There are more non-white births than whites now.

>b-but muh plurality

Doesn't matter when all non-whites overwhelmingly vote demoshit.

shouldn't have taken our lands vanilla face

Remember the Maine?

>have a suicidal culture
>blame other races
Wh*tes truly are the biggest dindus

The reconquista can't be stopped!

>tfw its my priority to inseminate as many white women with my black seed as possible

you dont like black girls?

yea black girls are hot but I like it when white girls get BLACKED

black girls are rightful chicano property

why

YOU LET THIS HAPPEN

Reconquista is when you kick out the brown savages not when they invade.

saw some user posted the other day he works in delivery and 80% of the babies he delivers are brown

whites are less than 50% for age group 0-18

>he doesn't know about the based quasi-apartheid system that awaits us

Whites will be a minority, but we'll be like Jews: rich, insular, and extremely well-educated. It's going to be amazing. Thick-hipped busty brown girls will be crawling over each other to marry a rich white man, and we'll have our pick of the litter. It'll be like South Africa at the worst (self-sustaining, high-income white oases in a sea of brown poverty) or America right now at best (where we are the Jews, brown people are the whites, and Jews are super Jews or some shit).

Seriously, I'm not worried at all.

crackers on suicide watch lmao

I mean...thats what it is like in Latin America now, Whites are the largest minority here, and most everyone else is at least part white.

Reconquista is when the brown savages get to impose Catholicism, get your infidel boipussy ready.

Shouldn't have ceded them to us, Spanglocuck.

wrong

I have said it before, I will say it again. There are no posters more self loathing than Spaniard posters. I bet you Franco personally murdered their abuela and Al-Andalus was the pinnacle of Spanish culture.

>it'll be like South Africa at the worst
>I'm not worried at all

you're a fucking retard then

It wasn't the pinnacle, but it was one the greatest times of Spanish culture, my revisionist friend.
Also, that's some fast judging you got there, I implied Spaniards are not "white" for American standards; exemplified by the fact that we are not legally white there.
There's nothing more self-hating than a Spaniard believing himself "white" when the Anglo white is nothing like us and loathes us.
Get your white shit out of here, race traitor.

>Spaniards are not white
Well, there's that self loathing again

>Spaniards are part of the race that Germans and Anglos are
Thinking this is actually self-loathing. If you aren't going to explain who I'm the same race as those, don't bother replying, because with my dark features I don't need a memester on int telling me what race I am.

who gives a shit about being white? why is considering oneself to be non-white a form of self loathing?

Come home white man

>Thick-hipped busty brown girls will be crawling over each other to marry a rich white man
Memes bruh. Fight your extinction.

TO HELL WITH SPAIN

It isn't. Unless you are White.

I'm already Roman Catholic (or was raised as one). Also the Castilians aren't the really brown Iberians.

Not being the "really brown one" doesn't make you any less brown.
t. Castellano

White women were literally LITERALLY made for the BBC. I ain't no brotha, but I can get behind what they're doing to the white man.

>jew nose
>dark hair
>dark eyes
You sure proved me Spaniards are the same race as Anglos and Germans.

Well ,well, well, Tyrone. Off parol again?

obvious. the classic pseudo-nazi

Everyone is as God has made him, and oftentimes a great deal worse.
Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within.

That's a pretty pathetic attempt at turning this on me while not addressing what I said.
0/10, talk to me after class.