How did Costa Rica not become a complete shitskin hell country like the rest of Central America...

How did Costa Rica not become a complete shitskin hell country like the rest of Central America? How is it relatively "white"?

Pic related, average Costa Rica

so great you only had to flee from it the second you had the chance huh CR CHICANO

I literally want to fuck every single organic being in that picture...

CR its pretty much an US colony

I'm going to Costa Rica soon.

How fucked I am?

CR its irrelevant as fuck so not even ISIS wants to bomb this shit

It's comfy as fuck.

If Costa Rica is white then Argentina is Germanic

Isn't it a Nicaragua colony by now?

Arent they more like italy ?

What is he thinking?

How dangerous are the rural areas?

I'm going to be staying with someone who has a house somewhere in the countryside in Puntarenas or some shit idk exactly where

>Costa rican crime rate
>Not shit skin tier

Nah usually the ones that come here cant even go to school so they work in the street selling chinese crap

Costa Rica is as white as Argentina, maybe even more so

>Costa Rica
>White

Pick one

el chicANO, señores...

Thats actually the part where more rich europeans live, the people from that part of the country its kinda harmless but the usually try to sell weed to the foreigners

*they

Hace any of you ever been to Limón?

I have

My dad's cousin lives there and she's pretty rich, so that makes sense.

I don't know why she moved there or what she does, but she lots of a money obviously as she is paying for our entire trip down there lmao. I still haven't fully decided if I want to go but I would be dumb to turn down a free vacation so I'll probably go

that guy is actually my cousin. living in costa rica ive heard is hard because it's pretty poor but there are a lot of north americans and europeans there so you can live comfortably. my cousin lived in a mansion in the cloud forest where if you didn't lock the doors monkeys would break in and shit everywhere.

>be a Costa Shitain
>immigrate to the US
>spend all of your days pretending to be American and praising the 3rd world shithole you just escaped from

Niggers and shit skins play football really good take france team for example, they are not an accurate representation of the average tico

Of course all of the lower class darkies are the best at sports. Mexico is Bolivia compared to CR

Dont go to that nigger infested coast my man

>using shitskin unironically

CHI

Those are filthy nicas my man, i know what you are thinking they are truly disgusting

>a LITERAL BEANER trying to call me a Chicano

oh wow

t. churka

You don't eat beans in the US of A?

This country doesnt cultivate beans we do coffee but its ok bro i understand american "education"

I honestly don't care what your drug infested peasant shithole produces, take your idiotic diaspora back please.

Go fuck your sister Cletus, you don't know what you're talking about

I think you a have a bigger problem right now

You have to go back.

Nah, American girls love my tico rod way too much.

>all this racism
Come on guys, demographics change, it's nothing new nor something to get upset about

>muh dick

Literally dindu tier. Build that wall Paco.

wrong slur

stay mad :3

sorry m8

It ain't gonna build itself Juancito ...

He's not your fucking cousin, you damn liar.

How is the crime rate there?

That's their secret. They want you to believe they´re white, but once you go there you realize they're shitskins like the rest of us

very low. CR is first world, tell all of your friends :)

>this triggers costaricans
I t´s quite low by latam standards. However, nicaragua (yes, the commie shithole) is a bit safer.

>nicaragua is safer than argentina

the fuck?

Like you said, pretty good for a spic country

Not even half the colombians look like this tho, they look a little bit more orange

They didn't get hit by civil wars as hard as their neighbors and the US didn't deport any gangs over there. I'm pretty sure the rest of central america would look like them if it weren't for all the historic conflict

They're not hard to find either and btw not half of costaricans look like that either. Even my tanned spic hand look like that if i take the picture with the flash on

My whole family looks like that and my dad is from spain, anyway take a pic of your hand with the flash on to prove your theory then