Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kd-1LymXXX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be completely evitable my fat yank friend

I hope so

and soon before retarded globalist give our country away

>two nuclear powers in direct military conflict
Only if one of them has a permanent extraterrestrial base to ensure survival

Probably not, they need out walmart bux.

hey u do you see your culture?? if i start say about your country u never dear to come back here but i want to say something about, your names you know your name are FUccccCKINGGGGGGGGGG hell

what?

You just a slut fucks, you say what's the hell of me?

shut your fuck up;

A full-scale war is possible. Not likely. But possible. As for the victor, it would likely be the US. Superior technology typically wins (with the exception of hitler) and our militaries are similar in size.

>what are nukes

Nukes prevent full scale wars from ever happening

Literally impossible. Our economies are tied nearly completely in every conceivable way.
I think they suck but it's not like you can just kill your conjoined twin and not die.

Yes, watch this debate
youtu.be/kd-1LymXXX0

No they don't, that's not how deterrence works

Nukes? No contest there m8. We have 9x as many nukes as them.

>debates
Faggot "experts" pretend that they have any understanding

No
We're not going to war
You're not going to get to live out your fantasy of dying in a war
You're going to be a fat fucking NEET until the day you die of congestive heart failure
Fuck off

This is like two men standing waist-deep in gasoline and one bragging that he has 9x more matches.

>We have 9x as many nukes as them.

So what? Even with 1/9th the nukes of the US, China has about 300 nukes which is enough to make all of inhabitable parts of the US in a radioactive wasteland.

Of course you save us, country of Freedom and Justice,Senpai?

this

No. There has never been, and hopefully never will be, an open war between two nuclear powers. Do you know why? Because it would very likely end up becoming a nuclear war, and that would very likely destroy the world.

Remember the Cold War? The reason it remained a COLD war was because both we and the USSR were well aware of what would happen if we went to war. And we hated the Soviets a LOT more than we hate the Chinese.

will all the chinks leave and go back to chinkland?

its just your imagination.

Hitler had worse technology, why am I in the same country as you, Jesus christ.
What were Bio-Weapons in WW2? No one used them. WW3 happening doesn't mean they'll break out the Nukes.

>we hated the Soviets a LOT more than we hate the Chinese
I think not