How come Sup Forums thinks "white hispanic" is a meme? It's the same as African Americans being part of the Anglosphere

How come Sup Forums thinks "white hispanic" is a meme? It's the same as African Americans being part of the Anglosphere

Other urls found in this thread:

google.cl/search?q=snooki&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij396CsoHOAhWMPpAKHcnQAaEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1024&bih=643
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's better if no one really thinks it's a real thing. It means that I get to play the race card even while enjoying the benefits of being white.

though i kind of agree with pic related, it is still a meme

because counting spics as white is the only thing that lets America be considered a white majority

>nigga we iz white an shyet vato!

DELETE THIS!!!

'Hispanic' is a cultural term.

One can be hispanic and of any race, the majority of hispanics are mestizo though.

I second this by adding this fucking study that took me like 20 min to finish. it's about chilean woman.

30 percent is yummy and perfect.

I don't believe you are being honest, t.b.h

Wait what do the numbers represent

30 percent is chula scum

If I'm gonna date a latina I'll date the brownest one I can.
Please send me some, sauce on the one in the middle

forgot to mention, but it's meant to represent probabilities of finding each kind of specimen

google.cl/search?q=snooki&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij396CsoHOAhWMPpAKHcnQAaEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1024&bih=643

How hard they make my boner

That's Snooki??? Wtf niqqa I thought she was some random Chilean dime.

Just autism desu.

A lot of what the race realists say is either outdated or just plain lies.

It seems so obvious but burgershooters are too dumb to understand it

>tfw the hispanic hunny dream can be a reality

>Julie Gonzalo
>anything Germanic

Gisele Bundchen is Germanic

>spaniards
>white

>Julie Gonzalo
>100% Germanic
>Gonzalo
>Germanic

God, new world racial pseudo-science where linguistic groups = hair colour, is so fucking annoying.

>Mediterranean
>Chile

Selena Gomez is a mestiza lol