/v4/ Bulbasaur edition

How fares your pokemon empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

zpravy.idnes.cz/pokemon-go-bosna-miny-0ti-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A160720_065645_zahranicni_lve#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=zpravodaj&utm_content=main
youtu.be/pscGUHS2BBk
youtu.be/noy5f-y0uhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plina la pi alo soni laplibisvotikusewi api libersonan sam, kas molo der pi moj, ilibis la vättelimelo an pi ai pun povosewi luzivivolo kadonitre de Homalifen.

hungarian came in my thread and said, and I quote: "/v4/ sucks"
is this true

>tfw dreamt of slapping someone to death with a wet towel
how did you sleep?

>ded
>pokémon shit
>what the fuck is this shit even
yes

Fell asleep before I set my alarm but I woke up at like 1:00 and did it then

zpravy.idnes.cz/pokemon-go-bosna-miny-0ti-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A160720_065645_zahranicni_lve#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=zpravodaj&utm_content=main

damn kids these days

youtu.be/pscGUHS2BBk

I love to be visegrad boy

When do you normally go to sleep?

>friend got drunk as fuck
>entered his car
>drove away drunk as shit
>had to call cops on him
>they caught him sleeping about 500m away

they are going to take his license away + a big fine. He's going to lose his job, get mad and propably kill me..

fucking shit.

You did the right thing.

Hungarian men are so hot :3

Yea, I know, but I feel fucking horrible for calling cops on a friend even though he could've done something horrible...

Dont tell him it was you who called

22-24 when I havemorming shift

>had to
Why?

shoulda done some friendly drunk brawling and stop him entering the car by force
otherwise if he loses his job because of that then yeah it was a bit of a prick move but still his responsibility, he could've done harm to himself and others so technically you did the right thing

>Google Great Migration

Holy fuck i'm so mad and angry and dissappointed in humanity now what the fuck go suck a big white dick fucking niggers and stop pushing your shit onto normal people

wow that's kinda sad

No, it is fucking retarded and typical example of SJW fascism and revisionism. Almost as much retarded as herstory movement.

>humanity
it's only 3.6 million persons if that makes a difference to you

The fact that those 3.6 million persons are breathing and affecting the course of civilization makes a difference to me

super quiet lads

it's 2:18 am on the coast furthest away from the eternal anglo of course it's quiet

all /v4/'s get on at american hours to flirt with superior american men

you sir are a baboon

a pompous asshole like you probably wears a furry tail you fucking faggot. i would pass a nigger on a street but never an anglo. the greatest mistake we ever made was having friendly relations. had we remained hostile and taken you down in any of the world wars, this world would be a vastly better place

i strongly urge you to consider suicide but before you do that be sure to kill other anglos in a suicide attack so your despicable traitorous race can be purged from this planet

>i would pass a nigger on a street but never an anglo.

either you're an anglo, nigger or spic m8

so im gonna guess spic from your diatribe

you also sound about 12

Dreamt of school.
I was deceived and laughed at for posting on chan, in a universe where Sup Forums is besieged with traffic like facebook.
Also someone gave me a cheating sheet and then called the teacher.
I've been remembering more dreams recently, with that they keep getting weirder.
And honestly this one's uncomparable to past three that I wrote down. That was some real weird shit.

what the fuck man
should've just keep him out of the car, hit him if needed, but why the fuck did you call the cops? literally the worst and most retarded thing you could do
fucking retard hope you burn in hell for this

I didn't fucking know its gonna get so bad. I was sligthy drunk that time and it was 4AM... And if I punched him or attacked him he would propably do something stupid and call cops on me.

It was propably the right thing but man, I feel like shit.

>It was propably the right thing
no, it was not

>making your friends life complicated and costing him a lot of money
Yeah, you are a great friend.
Should have stopped him from driving at all if you don't like drunk driving. Calling cops was the worst thing you could have done.

>I didn't know calling the cops on a drunk driver will fuck things up for him
kids these days really have no idea how the world works, huh

Dude, one of the basic rules for life is that if you are planning on doing something stupid, find somebody to do it for you so you don't take the blame if it backfires

Just steal his keys, or some shit. Don't know about kekia, but here drunk driving laws really fucks you up

Tell the police you want to remain anonym.
He will think someone else called the cops on him.

Anyway you did the right thing. If he would call the cops on you for preventing him from entering drunken the car its his fault.
Also imagine you are on your way home and suddenly a drunken asshole shatters your spine, hip and skull with his car because he decided to risk not only his but also other lifes because he wanted to drive drunk.

Maybe i am a bit sensitive here but i lost my best friend this way and whenever i hear that someone drove drunk it drives me insane.

This, driving drunk is unacceptable.

>Anyway you did the right thing. If he would call the cops on you for preventing him from entering drunken the car its his fault.

kraut logic

go figure

>he would call the cops on me when i try to prevent him from ruin his and possibly other lifes
>he then gets mad when i call the cops

You must be a horrible friend and i hope your friends never need to rely on you.
If you have any.

never call the cops m8

cops and the law will ruin lives

just deck the fucker, nick his keys, anything but getting the law involved

t. 13 year old Sup Forums anarchist

Grow up and stop being more edgy than bismuth

criminal records are no joke m8

nothing edgy about what he said
user had the chance to stop his friend from drunk driving without causing him any trouble
there's absolutely no reason to involve the police or the law as long as there are other options

Kraut is right, this is edgy 15yo opinion.

Laws and cops are there for a reason.

this guyunderstands

police for violent crime in progress? sure

call police for burglary? sure

call police on your arsehole mate coz he's trying to drink drive? no

>the law exists, thus it must be correct
lolololol

user stops friend from entering car
>no harm to friend
>no harm to society

user calls police AFTER friend got in the car
>harmful to friend
>harmful to society

This isn't hard.

Well i wasn't refering to the whole convo, just to the "Never call cops, cops and the law ruin lives" part, because that stroke me as retarded.

i like you hun
context m8 context

That part seemed like it meant general rule for life rather than just refering to this one specific case
Phrasing vole, phrasing

>feeling remorse for drunk drivers
fools

always avoid getting the police involved unless you have to

they're more of a last resort than a go to

Tbh main reason why i would call police in any issue would be that i would be afraid i would fuck something up legally if i didn't call them and i might go to jail

after you've seen someone leave drunk as hell in a car, there pretty much is nothing else to do other than call the cops. If he for whatever reason didn't stop him from driving, the next and last move is calling 158. At that point, he did the right thing.

In civil cases, judges always urge the parties to settle their dispute outside of court.
Even they think you should avoid legal proceedings if you can help it.

Don't have consequences like that in England for not calling the fuzz
yeah but the point is it could've been prevented before the last resort is pulled out
same here tbhfam

If you can't stop him yourself, tell him you'LL call the cops on him if he drives away.
If that doesn't stop him, then I see no other solution either, but user didn't do that.

I don't mean it like that.
Honestly, i've never been in a fight, but i am mortified to engage in one, since i am scared af that i would kill the enemy. That's why i would rather call cops on him.

>czechens calling cops on "friends"

nice nation you have there

can't really call the police when nothing has occurred tho

also it's fairly difficult to kill someone in a bare knuckle fight if a) you've never been in a fight

this is not about courts though, this is about stopping the driver before he kills someone. While I agree an attempt to persuade him should precede involving the police, I'd feel no obligation to physically stop a person, that's what the police is for. I won't start violence when there are people who get paid for it. Not because I'd feel bad for it, but because violence does funny things to people and it could spawn a lot more than shoving a friend back down to his chair and calling him a taxi. If a person won't reconsider after I say I'm calling the cops if he does it, I'm simply calling the cops.
yeah, that was my point, but typing is slow on the phone. user didn't do it, but he did the next best thing. Not everyone is a quick thinker and keeps a cool head in these situations, especially if he was intoxicated himself.

He already knows that I was the one who called the cops...

We couldn't stop him, he was pretty aggressive and he had a knife at his belt and he was drunk as shit.

Also, he wasn't a really, really good friend. I literally met him the day all this shit happened, but we got on very well (and before he decided to drive away drunk, he beat up one guy and punched his own GF).

I'm just saying that if i had a choice between a fight and calling cops, i would call cops.

I don't mean it like i'm super strong or something, i mean like them falling on a shard of glass, tripping over and getting concussion, me pushing accidentally pushing them over the bridge. Shit can happen.

>I literally met him the day all this shit happened, but we got on very well (and before he decided to drive away drunk, he beat up one guy and punched his own GF).
that's not what you call a friend at all, that's literally scum

Seems like he deserved those cops and loosing his job. Only thing you need to worry about is him not coming to beat you up.

>losing your job after a dui
was he a truck driver?

fucking hell czech "people" are fucking idiots
no wonder this general went to shit

>had a knife at his belt
Who does this?

Scum people

>tfw trying to make every post in a different style so nobody can recognize me and realize i spam the thread af

I used to do that all the time.

>calling cops on your friends

When I have a son I will name him Boleslaw and always call him Bolek.

In German newspapers gypsies are now referred to as Slovakian Extended Families. Really makes you think.

>6 million
Never happened.

I think a lot of people do that.

edgelords and people who expect they gonna get robbed
all Czech gypsies are from Slovakia
after WWII, there were no gypos left alive in Bohemia

If I were a German I would name my son something turbogermanic sounding
like Albrecht, Walter or Friedrich
I heard most Germans don't give kids those names anymore

Name your kid Bohumila, Ludmila nebo Miroslav then

I will
definitively something-slav, something-mír or something-mil

If I ever have a son I'll definetly name him Josef tbhfam.
>Josef
>Joza
>Pepek

>not going for Atilla

phhhh

Me Bartoloměj, can't name a single flaw with that name.

>Visegrad Union is never going to happen
Czechia should abandon those ridiculous hopes of becoming second neutral Switzerland
Hungary should abandon the ridiculous hopes of leveraging their political position by shilling for Russia
Slovakia should stop being such a cuck towards Czechia
Poland has so fucking inept foreign policy its beyond redemption, and the main proof is the fact that Slovakia, Czechia, and Hungary think of themselves as in the same weight cathegory as Poland and where for Slovakia and Hungary we are the biggest potential partner in the region and they just ignore us, and Czechia frankly thinking of us as subhumans, heil germanic czechia

its not going to happen we all have different goals, which is why I welcome the lately enhanced relations with Romania, since we have same goal in region, no hard feels just realism

Of course you'd say this, Lászlo.
>Bartoloměj
The name itself is a flaw ťbh.
He'll get picked for it at school and it just sounds retarded overall.

The Polish problem is that you're virulently anti-Russian while the rest of V4 is nowhere near that level of animosity. Yes you are West Slavic and Catholic, but your mindset is more similar to Ukraine than it is to Czechia.

Paul Ryan

>Atilla
Not Levente

TRUMP MAGA
R
U
M
P

M
A
G
A

>you're virulently anti-Russian
maymay much?
>while the rest of V4 is nowhere near that level of animosity
fucking strange that only countries that border with Russia are not very much fond of them, wonder why it might be?
>but your mindset is more similar to Ukraine than it is to Czechia.
just get out fatmaster

Cruz Missile here, Trump is a shitty meme candidate

youtu.be/noy5f-y0uhY

Fuck his state.

What's wrong with Wisconsin?

I hate Fudgepacker fans.

>mfw Cruz got destroyed by a shitty meme candidate
literally the only thing I know about Wisconsin is that it's irrelevant af

you did the right thing. cheer up m8

Yeah, I agree that we should work together with Romania. They have a great potential just like we do.

if I ever have a son, I think I'll name him Bill, or George, any damn thing but Sue.

Sick name t bh

We are not cucked by czechs at all

It wasnt right