After this operation, 1,256 kB disk space will be freed

>After this operation, 1,256 kB disk space will be freed.
Wincucks will never know this feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

joelonsoftware.com/2006/11/24/how-many-microsofties-does-it-take-to-implement-the-off-menu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being this desperate...

>look at disk space before windows update
>look at disk space after windows update
>it's slightly less
as a Windows 10 user, I know that feeling.

>not using ccleaner

because freeing a megabyte of disk space is not a noteworthy accomplishment in Windows land

member the times of Windows 7 when fresh installed OS was like 7 GB and after 5 hours of update-reboot sequence it was 33 gb?

>>After this operation, 1,256 kB disk space will be freed.
>Fetched 20.1MB in 28s (713 kB/s)
how's it living in the 3rd world?

Ah, the feeling of debloating

>mfw deborphan/autoremove

>mfw disabling a single USE flag sometimes clears shit ton of packages
eg. USE=detailedmemory for kde-plasma/libksysguard pulls in qtwebkit which pulls in ruby etc. No webkit shit on my computer

qtwebkit is so fucking gay. takes all day to compile that shit on my toaster.

an aussie whale?

>5 hours of update-reboot sequence
this. just honestly, what were they thinking?

>use windows 7
>wonder why harddrive is full
>windows downloaded 10gb windows 10 upgrade without asking you

>use 10
>wonder why hard drive is full
>3gb thumbnail cache

>use Linux
>no thumbnails

something has always been sketcky about this report from the battlefied to be honest

Are really MS on this damage control? lol

Your post in a nutshell:
>"Have you ever just if you would was could have you ever when we how when what you'd when you are really if you would was could have you ever when we how when we how when what you'd when you ever just would was could have you ever when we how when what you'd when you are really if you would was could have you ever when we how when damage control?"

Why do people always post this? The guy is just a brainlet. The process is simple and not uncommon for >ENTERPRISE environments.

many microsofties corroborate it's impossible to work on windows for 50/50 bureaucracy/spaghetti code reasons, though that post may be fake joelonsoftware.com/2006/11/24/how-many-microsofties-does-it-take-to-implement-the-off-menu/

Nice meltdown fag, your post doesn't even make sense

Gtk webkit is the same.

I was only mimicking your dumb post.
(See ).

>(((:^D)))(((ebin)))"""" """"

>what it takes to add a dropdown
So there's a .cpp file that defines the behaviour and a .xaml file that defines the look of the UI.
If you want to add a new dropdown of course you're going to just copy the piece of xaml that defines it elsewhere and simply change the entries.
Same for the callback, it's mostly the same for every dropdown just with different ids.
String resources are required for localization. The only issue is the sequential id requirement.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or unusual about this process.
If you've ever worked with Android you'll know that it works exactly the same except that it generates resource ids for you.
The green guy is just retarded.

bump

>There is absolutely nothing wrong [...] about this process.
layout.addComponent(new JButton("Even fucking Java Swing was more elegant 15 years ago."));

feels good man

Ah, the feeling of autism

>You can use Disk Cleanup to free up to 188MB of disk space
You thought wrong freetard

What's the string, boys? I fresh installed Fedora 26 (64-bit) a day or two ago but I wanna feel cool too.

I mean, clean up installation blobs.

Where's the "remove unused libraries" option?

werks for me

>No remove privacy invasion setting
LMAO

>needing a tool specifically to remove trash files

this isn't a cleanup, it's updated packages being smaller than older packages, so an upgrade saves space

not at all related to things like

microshit shills sphincters reach all-time tightness.

Lubuntu?

So apt autoclean with a gui?
I remember ubuntu before unity had a very similar gui application

why is tearing such a problem on linux? why can't open source neckbeards get that to work right?

don't have any problems with tearing here

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Learn to composit.

noob query incoming: when you upgrade packages, does it delete old versions of those same packages?

because the graphics front end is basically a web server

Debian servers are slow.

on what distro?

I've tried enabling vsync with compton but it still doesn't fix the issue, only alleviates it. Why is such a basic feature as tear free user experience so uncommon on linux?

>on what distro?
arch

>GNU/Linux users get hard-ons from freeing up 1MiB of disk space

Truly a group suffering from serious mental disorders.

>he gets hard-ons from being in a botnet

>creating your layout with a bunch of chained function calls instead of simple markup