How North Korean is Turkey already?

How North Korean is Turkey already?
Haven't seen any turkish poster that wasn't hailing Erdogan in a while, while there've been quite a lot just a few weeks ago.

Is this the proof that it's too dangerous for a turk to criticize their dictator, even on Sup Forums? Can any turk here prove me wrong?

better save than a few days in jail

erdogan is not dictator

safe*

But can you openly criticize him (or even (allegedly) anonymously here on Sup Forums) without having to fear any sanctions from the state or from extremist parts of society?

erdogan knows how to shut down tv stations, sites and newspapers without making a huge fuss about it
the surge of turks here supporting him are just gullible idiots that just eat through government sanctioned media all day

Yet.

>I haven't seen any Turkish poster
They are all in Germany, bruh.

There are cases in your country of people criticising/insulting him and getting in trouble from the state.

I think you mean Böhmermann. It's sad enough that there really is a trial, but on the other hand it was not so much for criticism but for insult (goat fucker, etc.). Theoretically, every person in the world can sue a German in Germany if he insulted him (but you expect politicians to be way less sensitive).

Generally, most media, politcians and random joes are quite critical about Erdogan.

Trying to attract turks that prove me wrong

KEK. Sure thing, Aktroll.

I'm anti-Erd*gan, but no Turkish flag, KEK.

Ich nehme mal an das ihr Deutsch sprecht.
Was haltet ihr von dem Facebook Post?

yes, he is, and your comment proves it. I dare, double dare you, to insult him in here. You won't. Because you're scared, because he's a dictator and if he finds out he will jail you.

So would you criticize him on Sup Forums if you were in Turkey right now (and knew that you would live there for a long time)?

Das Brechsprech in dem Bild würde ich jetzt nichts unbedingt als Deutsch bezeichnen...

Second attempt to attract Turks that prove that they have free speach and are not afraid to criticize their politican on an anonymous korean cartoon forum

Tyrant

but, he is a cool guy, he is the best president ever

>we are not american cucks and lapdogs
>oh we are "northkorea"

fuck off, and north korea is more "democratic" than cucked west anyway

yes but you can't insult him.

Stop giving attention to erdobots they think they are funny

ENJOY YOUR FREEDUMBS

No he simply can't be challenged, insulted, questioned, or removed from power ever.

>Rally around Erdowan to save democracy against the Coup
>Erdowan uses the Coup to end democracy

GG Turkey

Civil-war in Turkey within 10 years.

I think Best Koreans hate Kim Chen Zun. They starve often and they feel the iron fist of his power. But Turks still live in a pretty much free sociaty and legal system. They don't feel like their lives are threatened. We all joke about Sultan but we don't know how severe would be his "new reign". Why would they jump to conclusions? Not like they love Erdogan but they belkieve that sectants are even worse. Erdogan can use it for sure but we don't know how. We couldn't predict the coup and now we can only guess uneducatedly.

Erdogan is not a dictator
He got 50% of the votes
You also can criticize him but of course can't insult him

retard

>They don't feel like their lives are threatened
i do