It is time to begin

It is time to begin.

>installing gentoo on a gentoo minimal cd
lol what a retard

what's wrong, user?

No EFI support. Have to use the outdated Gentoo LiveDVD or systemrescuecd (3rd party, Gentoo-based). You can also use other distros' ISOs, even Ubuntu or whatever

>EFI support
who'd want that?
EFI is botnet anyway

>EFI

you can install gentoo from other distros, and, in fact, it is the way you should do it, unless you have another device to look at docs (which you will need, there's always something you don't know).

>you can install gentoo from other distros
I know
>and, in fact, it is the way you should do it
and why's that?

Electronic Fuel Injection

>unless you have another device to look at docs
I do, but I could also read the handbook with links

look at documentation, do something while shit compiles, etc. you will need to download stage1-3 tarballs anyway, there's no reason to use a gentoo livecd.

literally for what purpose

> you will need to download stage1-3 tarballs anyway
Why would you download anything other than stage 3?

>USING MINT TO INSTALL GENTOO

i didn't mean you need all of them, you will need to download at least one of them.

>look mom i am using only ttys like a true hax0r
off yourself please

>not using gentoo to install gentoo

I love Chii-chan. She makes me feel warm inside.

Is that what you're mad about? Holy shit

he's just insecure

gentoo is great because of how powerful portage is, not because "lol i can install it". using its barebones livecd is only making things harder with no purpose. i mean, at least if the livecd allowed you to skip some steps or something, but no, it's literally the same process. in the end it's your choice anyway.

i wish the anime didn't end in such an underwhelming way.

why does it have so many linux logos?

There's only supposed to be one but the kernel is retarded.

now install linux from scratch

each linux logo represents 1/8 quality points
since there's 8 linux logos, that makes gentoo an 8/8 quality distro

It's one logo per CPU core.

>sudo apt-get install gentoo

That fucking worked.

The absolute patrician way to do it. Only niggers would have it any other way

A highly configurable file manager for X.

Where's that one picture of the noose in the bedroom and anime girl leading you by the hand into wonderland?

That's my mood rn.

Posted September 10th, 2017 01:03:42 RSS Feed | XML | Like | Comment | Subscribe | Share | Retweet | Donate Dashcoin | LiveCams4U | Pateron

62340755: fuck off

62340990: Hello there commentator! Your comment is currently awaiting moderation to make sure you're not violating our ToS, PP, NPZ (No Prejudism Zone), and positivity! Please be patient while our team of certified moderators looks over your comment and referral links! Thank you and have a Suuuuuuper~ day!

amidoinitrite?

run apt-get autoremove already