Anyone else noticing the hipoccaracy of this board? Literally hateing on Apple because of brand loyalty .. turn around...

Anyone else noticing the hipoccaracy of this board? Literally hateing on Apple because of brand loyalty .. turn around.. and suddenly you are super brand loyalty for Lenovo and IBM. Literally the definition for hipoccaracy. This is ad ouble standard.

Can you install trannyboot on a Mac? That's what I thought.

Kill yourself, you third world shit smear.

Who the fuck cares about Lenovo? They fucking ruined the ThinkPad and now Motorola. We only buy second hand IBM shit

Sup Forums does not shit on Apple because of brand loyalty. It's because Apple products are overpriced as fuck.

People shit on Apple brand loyalty/ Apple in general because the idiots that buy there shit refuse to acknowledge some of the massive flaws that plague some of there devices along with Apple doing there best to fuck people over at every turn.
The only fucking reason thinkpads get shilled like fuck here is because there cheap and tend to work and when they do break there cheap to fix, there not the best at everything and they have there own flaws ask anyone how shitty a T420 screen is they will say its shit, but hey they work unlike 2011 Macbooks with a dead DGPU

And engineered to be user hostile.

Sup Forums respected apple when it was a legitimate player.

now they're small time nigger cattle herders. their tech is weak and overpriced for that apple charm.

Lenovo is who tier.

actually yes.

apple builds walled gardens in software and hardware

every component is soldered on and only approved software/pheripheral will work

thinkpads were designed to be repaired by the end user with part numbers and directions in their manual

>hipoccaracy

>this board I use is of a single opinion

>super brand loyalty for Lenovo and IBM
Because for a while, they made the most reliable laptops
Then there were the dark times

nobody here likes past the *20 series and especially the *40 series at which point they started using fucking
>glue
I love my T420 and it more than gets my job done but if I absolutely had to get a brand new business laptop I'd go for dell precision

>Supporting a specific model of a brand that was bought by another brand
Vs
>supporting every product of a brand, from dried shit to faggot ceos, can't make it 2mins without praising how everything the brand makes is superior, literally praise the brand first, the products afterwards.
See it's different
Inb4
>but it's the same

Stop being hippocampus.

Holy shit this thread needs to learn to spell. "hippoaracy"... "there" instead of "their"...

To sum shit up, apple tries to screw over users, lenovo is also shit tier and distributes machines with built-in spyware, but IBM was legitimately good and thinkpads are cheap asf and great

>"fucking shills"
>"wtf i love amd now"
every time

I pledged to abide by the Hippocratic oath. It clearly states I must do everything in my power to cure the world of disease and cancer.

>t. mactoddler

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Normies & Fanbois

I use Jade laptops desu.