Who else pisses in sinks here ?

who else pisses in sinks here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM72zbTXHSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a shit in my shower once

>OOP
off yourself

This. C# is the ultimate pajeet lang, Java at least is born as free software and lots of free software stuff is made with it.

And it fucking doesn't force you to use pajeet studio.

>not pissing in sink

It saves time

They're both Pajeet-tier, but Java is clearly uglier and more painful to work with. Upside being that it's more popular by several orders of magnitude.

>And it fucking doesn't force you to use pajeet studio.
Monodevelope my dude.

Only manlets piss in toilets. I'm 6'6" and the sink in my bathroom as it a perfect height to hang my cock in and let the piss flow. When done, I turn on the faucet and clean off my cock and the sink.

10/10 perfectly clean for both my cock and my bathroom.

Monodevelop sucks even more, only Unity using retards would use that (heck I changed my editor to VS on purpose when I used that shitty ripoff of a "game engine" for how useless Monodevelop was). Plus when you do real applications instead of your gaymes, you're gonna need VS features for linking libraries, setting up compiler and all of that shit. And if you use Mono you're gonna have a not reliable rip-off which has "best effort compatibility", so that's out of question.

Among the two shitty languages, I'm gonna use the one that respects my intelligence as a human being (and which has more chances of being used in a professional environment that isn't fully MS shill) a bit more even though it may be able little less uncomfortable.

6.4 here, I usually sit when I piss in my home toilet or I'm gonna flood the bathroom, stand up in public ones since I don't want to contract ebola, however on planes/trains bathrooms ALWAYS fucking low roofs that get even lower near the loo, so I can't decently piss there and I'm forced to use the sink.

/thread

C# is unadulterated dog-shit. Java is actually not that bad with 8. Jetbrains does the bulk of the work making it so tolerable though. Without IntelliJ I'd probably have quit my job a long time ago.

I prefer Eclipse and hate IntelliJ but I agree.

Only when there's no dishes in it.

This

The fat that Pajeet Sr.™ calls C# a beautifully designed language tells it all.

Do you still hate Indians and Java Sup Forums?

Oh, you call us pajeets?
Come here and show us your programmer skills, user!

Hope you had to clean it you gross

Are you so mad that indians steal your jobs Sup Forums?

This user speaks the truth.

Here's your (You), Ranjeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=uM72zbTXHSI

Poo in loo Sponjeet

Is that a good software?

>preferring Eclipse to IntelliJ
I've literally never met anyone who espouses this opinion. Not even mad tho. Please explain.

Don't you even think the girls are hot?

this

microsoft in general is fucking trash. the C# praise vs java hate is entirely disproportionate because of literal shills and because of butthurt brainlets who went to shit schools and got taught java poorly

I prefer women who know how to wipe and use a toilet.

there's literally nothing wrong with the latest version of eclipse

I don't like the concept of a closed source, paid for code editor. Plus despite being forced to use it for a job, I never found IntelliJ's features to be this manna from heaven people calls them. Once being used to Eclipse, I do everything really comfortably from there. It has refactoring and code completion too, plus it's UML plugin UMLet is really great (you can use also use it as standalone, check it out).

I'd fuck the second one from the left in the ass

I'll probably be pissing in my dorm room sink for the next year, but have not started yet, so no

This. Heck most subpariah-pajeets (meaning not indian, but even shittier than them) who blame Java haven't even attended a proper college and just do shitty code knowing nothing about it.

It's so pixelated I can't even tell if it's a man or woman

The coffee on the first one's desk is smoking hot though

Do not install gentoo

It's funny how every board has a designed group of people to be mocked at.
Sup Forums is the pedros, Sup Forums was BRs until vint happened etc..

>C#
>Beautiful
MicrosoftShills

What's vint?

Also, Sup Forums has african Americans

>6'4"

hahahahahaha manlet. I bet you're a shitskin, too.

It was april fools joke that merged Sup Forums and Sup Forums.. and that allowed Sup Forums to see the truth about its own board.

I'm a fucking phototype 1 you degeneration.

>free
>well maintained
>virtually feature-identical
>imho it looks more professional

>Truth about their own board
That they're a bunch of fat, balding, autistic manchildren who live in their mother's basement and know nothing about videogames or anything?

Eclipse is an ethical vs/jetbrains/xcode alternative

This
I really don't get the IntelliJ shilling and the paid IDE shilling in general in 2017

That is common knowledge, but that canada is by far the worst posters of the board.

They probably got it in their office and want to brag so they say it's so awesome? Idk

when you don't have a strong computer eclipse is the best choice.