Japs think they are not gooks

>Japs think they are not gooks

wait i always thought gook meant the brown asians, and chink meant the yellow asians
is this not how it works ?

gooks are koreans
chinks are chinese

people ironically confuse them

Gook is exclusively used for SE Asians

Zipper heads aren't gooks and neither is Tojo.

Boody racists

post yfw when even the bolish construction worker is more handsome than japanse actor super star

>white European is more attractive than a slant
More news at 6

No gooks are Koreans and zipper heads are Vietnamese

>Russians think they're not mongols

Ivan, you are a bully.

>Brazilians think they are not filthy apes :DDDD

Literally no, zipper head was coined by the US troops during the Korean War due the top of Korean soliders skulls separating from their head after being shot, as if it was held in place by a zipper

All SE and East Asians are gooks however

how common are handsome bolish construction workers in your cuntry?

pic related 10/10 in my book

Zipper head may have been coined in the Korean war, but it's still just just as fitting for Vietnamese. Gook on the other hand literally only works for Koreans, the way it came about is that Koreans would say something that sounded like "me gook" to the Americans, meaning "America".

Japan have been the biggest ODA supporter of China,Korea,Phillippine,Malaysia,Indonesia,Singapore,Thailand,Myammer,or somewhere in Asia.
Japan is the only country have never been colonized by anybody.Because we receieved westernization in 1872.
Japan have been the only developed country since 100years ago in Asia.The first democracy was done in Japan.The first communism party in non-Europe is Japanese one.The first country defeated White.Ex-permanent member of ex-UN.Japan have the many many invention unlike other Asian.Japanese Anime is popular in everywhere.Japanese is the world third GDP country.Japanese industry is hilarious in Auto,Bike,Game,Food,Sightseeing,Robot,everything.

There is very cleare border between Japanese and others.

D reminder

Yea but that don't mean your not asian.

>gook
>term most likely dates back to the Philippine-American War (~1900) and has been used against a wide range of peoples, usually Asians but occasionally Europeans and even the English

>unknown origins, possibly "goo-goo," from the Tagalog language (a major language spoken in the Philippines).

Let's just agree to disagree and call them all slants, it's a much more versatile slur and can apply to anyone from Chinese to the Finngolians

Alright I can settle on slants

Why do people have an impression to Asian as "Polite" "Cool" "good at math and science"??
Because Japanese have made this image.Japanese is the safest country in entire world.Girls are cute.Boys are cool.Japanese TV is the most interesting in entire world.If you have Japanese passport,You can basically go everywhere because Japanese is regarded as the sophisticated people.

Korean cannot make "Galaxy phone" without Japanese tech and manpower.In 80s,Japanese GDP surpassed US temporaly unlike Korea,the country that they are saying "We are developing with light speed!!!!!!!"
Japan is the historically the most oldest country in entire world.Japanese emperor have 2676years old history.

From view of genetic study,Japanese have obvious difference between Chinese or Korean.Japanese

Chinese cant speak their own tounge without Japanese loan words.Beijing international airport was built with Japanese supporting.Thier early key persons of revolution all have experience that studied in Japan.Because China have studied westernization from Japan.

Japan is great,Now you got it???

still gooks

big eyes are ugly

My wage is bigger 3times than yours.Our army can defeat you anytime 2bh.Sorry I know you only be able to be proud of your army how big and powerful,But very sad for you,one study is saying we can built nuclear weapon in one month.Because we have 4000tons pultonium.

Dont provoke Japanese,Its not a great choise.

>choise.

no matter what anyone tells to you you ruskies eventually treat all asians as chinks.

>one study is saying we can built nuclear weapon in a month
By storing all your radioactive farts in a big tin can, right?

you say