Is your copy of Windows genuine, Sup Forums?

Is your copy of Windows genuine, Sup Forums?

how do i chek bruh

Depends on the version but try this random fucker's solution
1. Navigate to My Computer / My PC and right click on it to choose properties
2. Now a window pops up in which you can see the activated mark at the bottom of the screen.

I upgraded my 7 pro OEM installation to 10, and then when I installed 10 on a new computer I found that an upgrade from an OEM license isn't transferrable, but I had a chat with Ranjesh from MS support and he gave me a new key for free.

t. satisfied member of the botnet

Fuck no.

(OP)
Yes and no.
> I have a Win7 Pro sticker on my Thinkpad, but I instelled Win7 Ultimate w/KMS on it

Since a month I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark at the bottom right of my screen.

What copy of Windows? Do you mean my old XP tower, used offline, and only for encrypted backups of my iPhone?

Yeah, it's encrypted. Don't have any other version of Windows, though.

yes

It's activated but not genuine.

yes, the uni gave every ms product to us, for free

Why would you willingly install more bloat?

It's one time KMS. It's actually less bloat than the original Windows activation.

Yes it is, because I'm not a subhuman sack of shit that doesn't deserve to continue breathing.

Yeah, how retarded do you have to be to not be able to google "how to activate windows 7"?

>Supporting Microsoft
Well, someone has to. Why on Sup Forums of all places is the real tragedy.

Kmspico/daz loader
Never bought windows in my life.

Its not free if you have to pay to go to uni dipshit

I have two genuine activated copies of Windows 10. I try not to use either of them. Both PCs have dual boot and I enjoy Linux more.

If I am ever going to use windows, I will use reactos.

ah fuck that takes me back, my first laptop had an amd turion tl-56

Yep, but I don't know how I got it.

I had a cracked windows 10 but it shit its pants because I accidentally tried to update it, so I downloaded installer from ms and installed over fresh 10, and lo and behold it's activated for some reason.

Yes, but only because my school gives out licenses for free

Yes

enjoy you're botnet

But I don't have to pay. They pay me

Why would I pay for an inferior operating system?

Of course I do, I got it for free from university.

I have a Windows virtual machine for school work that requires Windows. Its genuine since I got it for free from the school.

yes, but I never boot it