Femanons, when did you grow out of the white men meme?

femanons, when did you grow out of the white men meme?

that's a big snickers

i have a fetish for face
cant kiss a monkey

>i have a fetish for face
that's not a fetish you dumb fuck

Wow that really makes me think...

what did it make you think?

for you

>Tfw see fellow spaniards with black qts who are daughters of the Africans that come here to sell fake shit

Med males are uncuckable

what age did you grow into stupid

if i take a bite will you die?

it IS A fetish if you are ready to pick good face + no peepee at all than meh face + magic stick

it would be extremely painful

t> mad whiteboy

me in the middle

It's a small girl

It wouldn't surprise me if this thread wins Sperg Award 2016. Would be nice with a non-r9k win for a change

Who told you I didn't?

>I'm not obsessed!

I NEED a big black cock in my mouth

black dick is expensive, what are you willing to do for it?

The strong must dominate the weak

I want to suck his cock through her legs, it would be an honour to have this magnificent beast rip my arsehole to shreds.

TINY WHITE DICKS

BIG MOOR COCKS

>Koreans in charge of being logical

>at the park last night doing sime sunbathing and generally fucking around with two of my mates
>we're all blonde, I'm 6'1 they're 6'3 and 6'4
>I'm a powerlifter with fairly low bf, they're both shredded as fuck bb style with visible abs
>all of the girls in the park checking us out, Spanish girls shouting random Spanish shit at us
>two black guys walk past with their white gfs seperately, one is fat the other is actually in good shape
>girls mirin us hard, both the guys noticee and got visibly pissed off with their gfs and left the park

all girls want white men. They just go for black guys because the options they have are shit

>and then you woke up and rubbed your peepee

lost my shit 2bh. Good pasta

#whitesexlivesmatter

>mfw you think I'm lying

Save the white race, strong brit. BLEACH as many as possible

>women get to choose between the genes which made Africa or the genes which made Europe
>choose Africa

What a gender