> from anonymous to lizard squad
> Haboo Hotel to club penguain
> Fox to CNN
> we had the world under our thick afro's and green thumbs
> we made a generation
> what happed?
> gone are the days when the media feared us
> faded into obscurity, our many paths which once diverged a single highway
> now distorted, striped of essence, obsorbed and forced into a deep sence of obscurity
> erased and slowly forgotten
> all that remains, are 12 wannabe's and dead memes
> everyday that passes we start to look more and more like the normies we resent

A once great Sup Forums now lays on the ground beaten, batterd and bloody,
devoide of its former glory and left to die, all the memebers whom once made it
great are now imprissioned or dead (A Swartz). The end is nigh, rest in piece
to the Sup Forums i used to remember.

2006-2015

Sup Forums was never great or cool, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums was never good. Fuck off newfag.

the problem is that the masterminds behind the acts are grown up people now.

new masterminds won't come across Sup Forums because it is not the center as it was.

it's like facebook were about to die

It was never good, but it was certainly better than it is now.

They moved to an exit board like /fit/ and went, now it's only edgy autists like you.

Sup Forums was laughed at. so it is now, but people also fear of nazis or something

>tfw i left the chans to play wow on a private server right a few months before hiroshimoot
>one of my normie says hey did you know about gamergate
>i had no fucking idea
>one year later i come back to the chan
>tfw its just a neutered bunch of pussies
>even Sup Forums which used to be relatively tame is now a bunch of pussies
my only regret is that i wasn't here to see it die, i was off playing wow and literally getting cucked by an attention whore there
im sorry friend :(

The Sup Forums kids who did raids were great to hang out with. Sup Forums was the most fun then.

Those kids grew up, got jobs, and started paying taxes. They became interested in current events and eventually migrated to Sup Forums.

That is why today's Sup Forums resembles old Sup Forums. Same people but older

(((Mods))) have stopped the raid threads. The (((mods))) are turning people weak. Add that to a large influx of newfags and you get nu-Sup Forums.

This

Is

Wrong,

Please

Leave

hahaha owned xDDD do I fit in yet??

Gamergate happened.
Oldfags moved to infini and remaining people get permabanned one by one for looking wrong on new mods.

>Sup Forums resembles old Sup Forums. Same people but older

jesus christ get out

I don't think it was gamergate although it's evident that that was actually a substantial turning point. It really all starts with the initial mass media coverage in 2007. It was followed by Project Chanology which wasn't disastrous by any means but it's what triggered an influx of normalfags. From then on out Anonymous (of Sup Forums origin) was tied to some extent to virtually every protest from then on in some form or another. Since then the population of Sup Forums proper has grown substantially, which has caused a detrimental concentration gradient to form, lowering the quality and increasing the quantity of all posts across all boards.

Of course you could say the ethos of Sup Forums back in 07-08 was exactly where it needed to be and the behavior of the constituents of Sup Forums was socially positive and could be construed as productive. The following association of Anonymous with various movements thereafter could also be argued to have been in some context productive. Even the branches from Anonymous (lulz, antisec). But it has ruined Sup Forums. Maybe one day it will have another call to glory, but for now it's a gutted overpopulated shithole with little if any worthwhile content. Only its featureset is redeemable these days, and there are other boards with the same feature all over the place.

>

>Of course you could say the ethos of Sup Forums back in 07-08 was exactly where it needed to be and the behavior of the constituents of Sup Forums was socially positive and could be construed as productive.

Rose-tinted spectacles, oldfag

Sup Forums in particular was never good

I think you posted on the wrong board dude. This is the tech board.

You can literally blame all problems on phoneposters, and that week moot added proper HTML5 support for them

Reality check, OP... with that line of thinking you were and are a normie and never belonged here.

Says the guy who doesn't even know how to green text properly. You're not fooling anyone, newfag.
Sup Forums is more of a shithole than it was before because you people like you who hopped on the train because Sup Forums was, as you say, for cool kids.

Lizard Squad isn't Sup Forums. Just some script kiddies with too much unwarranted self-importance.

we wuz kangz and shit nigga