1000 word essay on the history of cs due in 24hours

>1000 word essay on the history of cs due in 24hours
le fu-

You've already made a message worth 10% of your message, dumb frogposter.

That seems relatively doable

*1%

just say your dog ate the memory stick you had your essay on

>cs programme requires essays
nice community college

*zip dongle

One of the top uni's m9.

>1000 words

which dumbass university let in an undergrad who despairs at the prospect of writing a 1000 word essay

email a corrupted word document you normie piece of trash.

Affirmative action

I paid for it so I can go wherever I fucking want, dude.

>the absolute state of newfags on Sup Forums

>not getting the most out of something you paid for

So this is the power of down syndrome.

I've noticed this too. Seems like this past year, on every single board, not a single person recognizes the x word essay due in y time meme

Pascal, Boole, Babbage, Gödel, Turing, Church, Shannon, Zuse, von Neumann, Dijkstra, Codd, Bush, McCarthy. 60 words each. 70 word intro, 150 word conclusion. Done.

If you're in a SJW university, be sure to mention Lovelace and Hopper for "muh wyminz" points.

Doesn't affect just this particular meme, sadly

Babbage
Turing
Von Neuman

Three essays.

>38kb hello world.exe due in 15 clock cycles

Just write Lovelace 1000 times imo

Pascal is a shitty language withought garbage connection. Why would you write history about yhis?

Literally just fucking do it, I could poop 1000 words out about the history of CS in seconds.

If you aren't interested in CS why pick it?

you gotta live on the edge and fmention that there is no history in cs only singular self updating namespaces

i want a job. it's more like there's so much shit to write about I don't know what i should write.

Just three paragraphs about the major happenings.
Inception, maturity and modern times.

is this bait?

>tfw 400 word essay due tomorrow for social studies
End my fucking life.

Sir, do you have a baiting license?

I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2010, and Sup Forums on an almost daily basis since 2015. I am not familiar with this meme.

>newfags still fall for this meme

Better start, instead of shitposting.

Same here, I have seen similar posts rarely once in a while. But I had always assumed it was just lazy idiots who are afraid of x-words.

it's 4 whole pages!

i have never even written a 100 word essay before uni
just don't take humanitarian subjects muh dude

Dude 15 clock cycles is like 180 hours. You have loads of time.

you went to a really shit high school then

Begin by writing code in C++ and add more and more stuff from recent standards as you progress. You'll reach 100 words in no time.
>but it is an essay not an assignment
what is the best way to depict the history of computer science rather than one of its very own languages?

I've written a 3000 word essay in a day before, and I got an easy A. Just rack your head. Focus on structute and meeting the requirements. You don't have to submit an opinion paper or anything, right? Your professor is not going to be combing over it particularly hard and will just make certain you're meeting the bases. Especially for a CS class where he probably gives fucking 0 shits about creative writing.

Ahhh, I wish I could go back to early college days. Binge writing a day before the due date for my Lit classes was actually pretty fun.

You are on Sup Forums so you know how to shitposting.
You do have at least 100 wpm writing speed do you?

Should take you half hour. With research.

1000 words? I don't know what's worse; the fact that your school would even bother with that kind of assignment, or the fact that you can't handle it. 1000 words is nothing

just make a cool index and done, he wont look past that, trust me

google: tinyPE

>7 word essay due in 6 years
le fu-

why the fuck do you need to do written assignments for cs classes?

>1000 words?
So like one long post?
That sure is a challenge.

easy, just compile anything with visual studio and microshaft injects in 30kb worth of botnet

>he is still in school

Everytime I start to have nostalgia about the school, post like yours reminds me how shitty it actually was

Actually it's a few MB now

Depending on formatting, this is one, one and a half or at most two pages. You can do that in two hours with sources in latex and it will look so good that the stupid teacher who makes you do an essay on CS will not notice that it will be mostly devoid of content. Just get off of Sup Forums.

i've literally only written a 400+ word essay once

t. first cs lectures tomorrow

>humanitarian

>take a lower division English class at some community college
>write multiple thousands of words essays on Shakespeare
>my major is CS
>come on Sup Forums and hear faggots crying about writing a 1000 page paper on their major

Oh no, you have to write a few pages on something that you love! Your life must be so difficult.

I've never understood the point in essays. Why the fuck should I give away my ideas for free, the teacher can literally read it and write a fucking book about the subject without even crediting me

Because you're in a school. If you don't understand the point of schooling, you can get in job doing physical labor for the rest of your life.

I understand the point of schooling but not the point of giving out my ideas for people I don't want to

Essays have no place in scientific majors. They are a waste of time.

t. to retarded too write an essay

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
1000 words!? What are you, a 3rd grader?

> 1000 words
> essay

Fuck off you little baby
Get back to doing your work

ITT Newfags

Then you don't understand schooling.

>top unis
>can't bullshit 1000 words about the history of cs
I have my doubts

>10%
Dumb regular poster

Just write about famous women programmers and how they're the unsung heroes of CS. Easy A+

Well put

I disagree. Writing essays helps you intuitively understand the underlying connections between disparate ideas, and improves your ability to express those ideas to other people.

not an argument

Need to write a 2 syllable expose about the verge by the end of the week

It's not even funny people fall for it anymore, it's just depressing

>history of CS
>"Essay" is 1000 words and assigned over the weekend due Monday
lol @ American high schools. Jewgle is all up in your shit forcing compsci classes on you guys to create more SJW "code artisans" like there is some field-level diversity quota.
Just do the assignment. Also underage b&

>1000 words
I had exams when I had to write 1000 words in 3h on commenting on philosophy in HIGHSCHOOL. goddamn ameritard brainlet

Not an argument.

American words are worth more. We can't just give them away willy-nilly.