What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

They're in denial over Mrs. Merkel’s call for as many people as possible to cross the Mediterranean - which has led to massive divisions between within countries and between countries.
The biggest problem they've got and the main reason the UK voted the way it did is because they have by stealth and deception, and without telling the truth to the rest of the peoples of Europe, they have imposed upon them a political union.

To educate the people what this even is went wrong.

Also the lack of cool comercials.

Do you honestly believe this stuff?
It just isn't true.

it went from economic union bringing European economies together to hyper-leftist supranational refugee and terrorist enabler within a matter of about 2 years.
Also, Greece & Co. do not understand money.

Tell me that truth then
I want to know

The reason you’re so upset, you’re so angry, has been perfectly clear, from all the angry exchanges on this board.
You as a political project are in denial. You’re in denial that your currency is failing. Just look at the Mediterranean! As a policy to impose poverty on Greece and the Mediterranean you’ve done very well.

>As a policy to impose poverty on Greece and the Mediterranean you’ve done very well.

As long the others are always the fault you will never imrpove little padavan.

>impose poverty on greece
More like impose on them a system that actually works instead of overspending on public services without having the taxes to afford it.

>2 years
Closer to 10 years dude

We let the Anglo in.

All memes aside, what exactly are the flaws of EU?

You needed us, and now we're leaving you're fucked

You're literally quoting Farage word for word.

What the ordinary people did – what the people who’d been oppressed over the last few years who’d seen their living standards go down did – was they rejected the multinationals, they rejected the merchant banks, they rejected big politics and they said actually, we want our country back, we want our fishing waters back, we want our borders back.
We want to be an independent, self-governing, normal nation.

>You needed us
For what?
What did you do for us?

kek, shhh its called baiting

Such a romatic dream.
But this is not how world works.

We were the second biggest contributor to the EU, and now it'll go backwards and more countries will end up leaving.

More so vice-versa.
We're going to be stuck in an economic quagmire.
The pound will continue to drop, there'll be fewer investors from both within and outside the EU, fewer jobs and no drop in immigration.

Arrogant Germans.

That's the joke, Pajeet.
>Oblgatory meme comment about feces

Wrong, you got a "money back" deal, France and Germany pay the difference.

With the paybacks?
Still second biggest?

I mean you get like 75% of the money you oay in back and you still eat cheap importat food whyever.

kek
>Island monkeys and their """"""relevancy""""""

No matter what happens your special snowflake status is dead.

All people like Farage can do is say things like 'we want our country back', things that don't actually mean anything. There is no sound argument for leaving the EU. Hit me with your best shot.

Euro

Bureaucratic nightmare with regulations out the ass. Can't start a business without being stuck behind 20 meters of red tape.

Germans should be banned from holding any EU positions and electing MEPs

There you go, EU now works perfectly

>what are trade deficits

Without Germany you would be never part of the EU to begin with.

Your problem if you choose an Import based Economy.

I was just memeing really shitposting is how I cope, I voted remain.
I agree with you but what can we do now? We've voted to leave, May's said we aren't having a revote, what else is there to do? It's done and dusted, we need to just get on with it now and make the best of it for Britain, though I have no idea how that'll work since we don't want free movement at all which is basically essential for full access to the single market (though Switzerland doesn't have full access and they STILL allow free movement).

It's actually very easy to start your own buisness here and EU regulation mainly ensure that you don't get scammed and can't scamm others.

Also give me some examples for your willd accusation. It isn't like you ever formed a company in your life.

The EU is not there to buy you your wealth.

A couple things.
1. The countries that formed the EU wanted to keep the power at a national level. Local politicians wanted to keep the EU in check. So they turned the EU into an incompetent and undemocratic mess. And no European citizen sees the purpose of an incompetent and undemocratic leadership.

2. The EU expanded for the sake of power, without considering the consequences for the decision making process within the EU. So the EU became bureaucratic as hell. Citizens don't want a bureaucratic leadership that can only talk.

3. Critical journalists get banned from the EU. So news agencies kind of ignore the EU. Without the media being in Brussels lobbyists have free reign and the EU stays a foreign entity from a far away country for most Europeans.

The currency

The Euro is a shit concept
It's another layer of buerocracy on top of everything imposed by individual countries and municipalities
It often ruins local economies because of over regulation and greedy Jewish bankers giving out loans that they know won't be paid back.
All this without any real say from the people themselves, EU parliament is meme tier.

Basically, responsible for 90% of the problems In modern Europe.

You cheeky bastard, you fooled me.
Hopefully we'll get into the situation a place like Norway is in where we're essentially in the EU but have no say on how it's run. That's the best case scenario I think.

that doesnt sound very democratic to me
Then again, Democracy was never one of Polands strengths

>EU regulation mainly ensure that you don't get scammed and can't scamm others.
It does a shit job considering the "cars" they export don't even meet our standards.

>It often ruins local economies because of over regulation and greedy Jewish bankers giving out loans that they know won't be paid back.
Do you have any examples of EU regulations runing local economies?

That not the EUs work.

The EU makes sure that when you buy a VW that it is a original VW. If this VW is shit then it's the fault of the producer not the EU.

EU is not out there to pamper buisness.

>GM kill a hundred people because they refused to spare a few cents for higher quality ignition locks
>a lot of downplaying and a $1.5 billion damage payment will do

>VW ship a bunch of cars that exceed emissions levels
>HURR DURR WORSE THAN HITLER WE'LL SUE THEM FOR THEIR LAST DIME ON ALL POSSIBLE LEVELS

That's just Americans. They believe that when their industry is thridworld shit tier the only solution to be great again is buy destroying all the better industries.

Only the USA have the right to fuck up in the USA.

Also, each nation gets to pick 1 European Commissioner from their own country.
And can only vote for their own national parties in the European parliament.

So Dutch people know
1 out of 28 European Commission members.
26 out of 751 European parliament members.
The rest are foreign opressors.

THE GERMS

germany

I think that would best too, some of the big issues leavers/leave campaign had were paying fees to the EU, following EU regulations, and free movement. Norway literally has all of those, and as you said, no say in how the EU is run. And literally yesterday in PMQs May was asked about reassurances of no free movement.
Who knows how it'll work out, it really is a shite state of affairs to be in.

usa

>don't even meet our standards.
americans standards are shit why do you think people are protesting TTIP so much?

You know you're in the wrong so you can't form a proper reply, only post maymays.

A good idea, horrible execution.

soros

HOOORAH!!!

This. It needs more executions.

In a sense that's correct but not in the butthurt context youre imposing.

Europe wanted to rival us economically but were too incompetent to actually do it. Then it became more and more political until you guys JUST yourselves for the foreseeable future. Not to mention the idea is idiotic if you think about it for five minutes.

What does it feel like to slide your erect cock into the juicy wet pussy of a woman?

The EU was created by France to curb German power, of course it backfired because the French economy cannot compete with the German economy, so they always end up as the weaker ones, despite their best attempts to weaken Germany (Lisbon treaty, Euro, EU Enlargement etc)

So basically France being inept, as usual.

it's more of the fact that i have been around germans enough to know that it's pointless to debate you guys because you're incapable of having different opinions than the ones that you internalized.

i'm going to portugal next month and am already prepared to diffuse uninvited ''debates'' with socks in sandal germans multiple times during my vacation

the UE as a free market area is an american idea made to front the soviet union

Actually, the baby boomers and the hippie generation after them planned to destroy the national integrity of countries so they would accept the multicultural grey blob that is the EU.

But ironically enough they are directly responsible for the rise in nationalism today.

I'll make an argument on his behalf. And it's an argument you won't like either. You may even continue to try and debate it. But here's the argument. "Because we can". It's really that simple. We don't pander to the lowest common denominator. Hell, we don't pander to any denominator. You can argue any point you want through logic, but in the end, this is truly an American ability, to just fucking win, regardless. We will destroy the world, but we will will be #1

>We will destroy the world, but we will will be #1
Feels good man.

Winner winner, chicken dinner

German ambitions and plots are threat to peace in Europe. We must deal with Germans, before they will ruin what rest of europe achieved in last 70 years.

Imagine an EU without Germany, France and the UK.

We'd be an actually functional superpower.

the EU is an american-zionist project

everything is going in the right direction (disctruction of europe and its culture)

germany as always helped a lot

Your eternal butthurt will for sure make everything better.

Was more an anti-Soviet Coalition anti German/French hate, pro independant form USA project for the French.

We'd only miss like 210 million people. We'd still have around 300 million left. So we can all bully the three """""powers"""" around.

It went right for us though

didn't Mexico out do you on the obesity ranking

>Lose 40% of population
>Lose half of GDP
nice fucking joke mate
the EU may survive without the UK but with either Germany or France leave, it would crash and burn.

>he thinks an EU the size of the USA wouldn't suffice
British arrogance right here. Exactly the reason why the big three should piss off.

Would euro nigs support the formation of a United States of Europe from the EU?

he says as he lubes up for the chinese cock

>One Parliament in Brussels the other is located in Strasbourg, France. Which requires a major moving operation where all the diplomats, politicians and paperwork will have move to Strasburg twelve times a year. Which costs around 180 million Euro's. Of course this is very costly and inefficient and although more and more politicians/countries would like to see this changed; France isn't planning on agreeing to change this.

For what?

There is no reason to do so.

implying china's economy has not stagnated and they won't eventually chimp out on south east asia which will lead to ww3

>EU the size of the USA wouldn't suffice
in population. you'd be half of their GDP.
>British arrogance
Facts and statistics? Ok then. The are called the big three (or two now) for a reason.

It's the only way to salvage the EU from dying from incompetence. But there is no support for it. Most people would rather leave.

But I think after the Brexit the European politicians will try to make a push for it. Politicians are calling for European reforms and we all know what those reforms will entail.

america is more concerned about japan than china in the long term

180million isn't that much.

Those work will cost anyway. Just let the Frenchmen their little relevancy.

30 years ago yes

They failed to advertise their stuff. Also they acted without the people. Leading politicians in the EU have this very German mentality, that the people are too stupid for complicated things anyway. Therefore the politicians just do what they think is right.

30 years from now

Small countries are basically overgrown cities. So the politicians are very close to the people.

Especially for smaller countries the EU looks like a foreign power imposing stuff on us from afar. And they form the majority of the EU.

>t. has never read the works of George Friedman

Imperial Japan will rise again, sooner than you might expect.

the majority of the population will be senior citizens in japan 30 years from now, wtf are you on about

>the people are too stupid for complicated things anyway
But look at this thread. They literally ARE too stupid.

German
NY

Still, if u dont ask the people, and u dont bother to explain them whats going on, u can not expect any support from them

We all know how well Germany does when it has a strong ruler.

For this kind of people you need to do fancy comercials with explosions and bad guy good guy rethoric to win them for you.

It isn't like anyone of them will care why there is a need to reduce the cadmiun in batteries.

>don't worry our German """"""strong"""""" """""""rulers""""""" know """"""""""""""""""better""""""""""""""""""

>In Victoria II you can have Luxembourg pretty much for free
>I am so used to have Luxembourg as part of the good boys

Sad to see them so alone. :(

They are part of the Benelux Union of succesful countries.