Hong Kong wants to rejoin the British Empire

>Hong Kong wants to rejoin the British Empire

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Hong_Kong_Garrison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to visit hk
what is hk like ?

They want to take back the 'biggest cucks in Asia' title from South Korea

They don't want get Jinping'd.

Mainlanders won't let them :(

Meaning make great britain great again.

>this pleases the eternal Anglos
It's because mainland China is an authoritarian shithole and Hong Kong prefers its democracy, but they know it is extremely temporary.

China is an authoritarian dictature with a head of state that's going full mao zedong. Hong kongers experienced democracy and since it's re-attachement to mainland china Beijing's authorities are doing everything to remove HK's democratic institutions. The last decision beijing made sparked citywide riots which were hampered by the local mafias and the current corrupt hk governor

They're just saying it to piss off their chink masters. They'd rather by an independent city state a la Singapore.

Hongxit is more feasible under a benevolent democracy
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

Mainlander spotted.

same as your former colony Macau, they don't want to stay under control of Chicomm thugs

PRC isn't a benevolent domocracy. Chinese troops would intervene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Hong_Kong_Garrison

>Macau
our best colony

stayed until the very end and didn't jump ship like all the other treasonous colonial rats

What is even the point of this delusional petulance? Do Hong Kongers seriously, literally, unironically believe that the UK will be able to do anything to prevent PLA tanks from rolling in the minute after secession?

>slovenian reading comprehension
I'm talking about bongistan

every political arena has its batshit insane people

Sinilar with seoul but just chink instead of gook
Not worthh a visit

Yes, I get it. Brexit was possible because the EU isn't the next USSR, despite memes to the contrary.

China will never let you go and they won't respect your democracy either.

a browser with no adblock

p cool tho

That's Australia btw