People complain about Greece and laugh at them for being poor and underdeveloped unlike their Western Allies

>people complain about Greece and laugh at them for being poor and underdeveloped unlike their Western Allies
>They ignore this fact that Greece was conquered by the Ottomans in the 15th century and was ruled completely by Turk till the Greeks Independence War in 1821-1832
>They ignore the fact that since then Greece was ruled by foreign princes, engaged in wars with powerful opponents several times and went through a civil war

Bump for Greece

We are gonna be bullied no matter what

Where's the fucking money?

a country cant be rich and orthodox at the same time its an oxymoron

Not on my watch!

You'll have to come and take it, snownigger elf!

Are you enjoying your vacation in Israel, Papadopoulos? Why can't you just be grateful that the German taxpayers paid for it?

I'm a Russian Israeli ya nignog

>mityaven

>people complain about Greece and laugh at them for being not poor and developed unlike their Western Barbarians
>They ignore this fact that Greece did conquered more than half of the world before our century and was ruled completely by Alexander The Great
>They ignore the fact that since then Greece was ruled by foreign princes, engaged in bogomil wars with powerful opponents (which is themselves) several times and went through a civil war

Nothing wrong here :^)

Why do you even bother senpai?

death to israel

fuck your family

>Greece and Turkey are identical
Makes you formulate notions

in mongolia

>t. Mehmet

there was byzantium
you are not white

They have thousands of islands why should they fly to pissrahell you stupid immigrant bastard?

Is this the "I am a Greek" shitpost power-hour?

fuck russia and your family

Turkey is a shitty muslim copy of Greece

I am a Greek

>be independent from ottoman empire for 200+ years
>don't progress
>muh ottomans oppressed us

Nigga you had hundreds of years where you weren't under ottoman rule you can't try "muh ottomans" when you've been independent for that long, that's no different than middle easterner or niggers crying "muh colonization" as the answer to their shitty countries.

>Russian Israeli

I recognize you from Sup Forums. This just confirms that only about the same 20 people keep these boards alive lol

Back to your cave you dirty analbanian.

that's like niggers crying about colonization
except it was much more recent for niggers so they have a point

Why are you making excuses?

They have been independent for nearly 200 years

there are literally 1 million russians in israel you fat burger head

Wew t*rks infested this thread im outie.
Take care russojew senpai

And the girls are so hot. Mashallah

>anybody who says something bad about greece is a turk

wew

Reminder that most Canadians here are not whites.

Most whites don't care about Greece.

>they ignore this
>they ignore that

We also ignore the rest of Greece because it's a shit country

Бля, чyвaк, вoт читaл твoй OП-пocт тaк и дyмaл, чтo изpaильтянe в мaнepe pyccкoгo языкa нa aнглийcкoм пишyт, лoл. A тyт ты нaш oкaзaлcя.

fuck off mehmetoulous

same with america

fuck you and your mothers whitening creme

>two diaspora turks arguing
>both of them roleplaying as non turks
record scratch

They aren't the turks but analbanians.

Is Athens a good city to visit during December?

no fuck america

Greece is literally the best country in the European Union. Fuck the haters, Greece might have no money but it has a glorious past, beautiful architecture, got tier landscape and beaches, always good weather, nice and cultured people and hot girls

well... they do have inordinate amounts of kebaborefugees, just last week some iraqi killed couple greeks

ok kostas

Coup?

Didn't you read anything I said?

Also,
>Being this bad at math

Hac тyт дocтaтoчнo :3

I was in Dresden a few weeks ago, pic related.
Wew lad, I thought they were only causing problems on the islands.

fuck you

There are EU countries that have all of those things and also money

Dont worry senpai.
If you come here you will have a great time desu.
t.Athenian

For example...

downtown Athens is pretty dangerous, there's couple ghettos that one should just avoid at all costs.

Thanks, I think I really just want to see the ancient stuff in Athens and then go to Delphi and maybe another city or two...I'll try my best to avoid the ghettos.

if you want more infos about Greece and Athens in general you should probably talk with the US embassy in Athens.
THey will be more than happy to help you and they might even help you avoid some tourist traps and "dangerous" places

fuck germany and you

Okay Mr. Rapefugee.
Thanks again

>Implying I'm going to read through this thread