Think pad starts to fuck out

>think pad starts to fuck out
>need new laptop, say fuck it and buy a mac, think pad was embarrasing to use anyway
>feels just like linux
> use terminal and all the commands work
>can do everything i did on my thinkpad and looks cool
>have eclipse, vim, bash, atom all setup just like i had it on linux
>learn its a posix system
>its basically your average linux distro with docky and rofi slapped on

Mfw all this time i though mac was shit, decided to buy one and found out all the hate is just from some gay windows gamer fags who are mad it doesnt run call of duty.

Mac shills are in full force today

enjoy your nonfree and overpriced hardware and software.

As apposed to linux shills everyday?
Yeah lol not everyone is a netbux pajeet poorfag

it werks tbqh for most tasks as well as loonix and brew is a nice addition for macos, i think their os is fine
their hardware however is going full retarded, impossible to service, overpriced, removed connectors etc.
older macs as used are ok if you find a good one but what about the future when the 2010-2014 stuff gets obsolete, i dont believe apple will release a good machine ever again

>think pad was embarrasing to use anyway

You realize most people don't know the Sup Forums memes, and if they do, they're probably an anime watching faggot, too.

Good luck upgrading RAM

it's not that it's expensive (although it is), it's that it's not worth the money. you're getting hardware from 2008 and an OS built around that hardware to make it run a bit faster. if you aren't some idiot that doesn't know how to use computers, you use linux. it's as simple as that. you can do literally anything in linux or really any other fully open system like BSD although that uses a cuck license so I advise against it unless you like having your code taken and claimed by big companies that give you nothing in return.

you can't modify the hardware or software at all. if you want to upgrade hardware you have to buy a whole new system and you can't choose what hardware you'll get.

it does have some decent professional software (mostly just for music production or art) but for your average Joe and especially computer hobbyist/professional it's not close to a good option. I'm not trying to insult it by saying this, it's just how it is.

>linux shills
Excellent damage control my Indian friend. A couple more posts like that and you can be sure you're getting an extra handful of rice on your payday. By quickly turning the claim around you'll certainly confuse people into believing there would be such things as Linux shills, advertising free as in no cost and free as in freedom software. Try to use the word "poorfag" more often, that usually works for all our employees.

Yes, you can tell there are days where they're not active, then in 5 minutes 3 or 4 threads pop up at once:
>imaginary story about I-never-used-a-mac-before-just-bought-one-omggg
>successful people use macs, why don't you?
>macbook is perfect, prove me wrong
Usually on weekends.

you're not wrong about it just being linux with a fisher-price interface

but it still doesn't justify the price tag, lack of hardware features and how bad you get gouged for buying "mac only" peripherals

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

>usually on weekends

Maybe because Mac owners are busy working during the week?

I don't see what your point here is, but sure.

Holy shit lmao I couldn't imagine waking up one day and being this autistic

How have you people not killed yourselves yet?

Holy shit lmao I couldn't imagine waking up one day and being this autistic How have you """"""""people"""""""" not killed yourselves yet?

MacBook Pro is definitely the comfiest, best all around laptop experience money can buy.

Yes, I understand you can get higher specifications for the same money with other laptops.

But with a Mac you’re just getting an all round premium product which money cant buy when you get a windows laptop.

That’s where apple shines.

Mac is nice, I like that you can run Linux commands and all. But, the price. That's the main reason I've not gone and purchased one. I can't justify it when my Windows laptop does everything I need rip

Most people shit on Mac's for the hardware. The software is generally regarded as a middle ground between linux and windows.

(You)

Yeah but it looks kinda ugly compared to everyones macs at uni
No need too, already got 8 and i only use it for programming
Literally not a chill, pic related.

>Yeah but it looks kinda ugly compared to everyones macs at uni

kys

Thanks user ill keep myself safe

>think pad was embarrasing to use anyway
This is how I know your post is a troll. Normal people don't react to Thinkpads. It's just another laptop to them.

>Comparing it to a newer thinkpad

Shitniggerwhatareyoudoing

New lenovos threw out all the good shit.
It sucks compared to the new mac because lenovo is just poorly emulating apple on their new releases.

Actually, they do react:

>Wow user, you have a professional business laptop!

Large corporations have always used Thinkpad. That's why there are so many cheap used Thinkpads; companies buy them new in bulk and sell them after a two refresh cycle or whatever.

Of course, nowadays they also use Macbooks for the manager types who only need a shiny machine for email, Facebook and slideshows.

>mfw poorfags get rustled

>tfw a t420 with latest macos is a better macbook than a macbook and it doesn't overheat

You can pry Gentoo from my cold dead hands faggot.

They've been in full force all month. Mods need to ban this shit

Could it possibly be it looks ugly because the bezel is broke?

>Yeah but it looks kinda ugly compared to everyones macs at uni
Makes you a target to get robbed. I could leave my T410 in the library for 4 hours and no one would touch it.

You cant accept people with different opinions so you just want to ban them? Sounds like ur a muslim. Pakistani pajeet schill confirmed
>goto friends house back in highschool
>want to show him a youtube video
>hey let me just compile and install all this shit so we can watch this 5 min video

My only experience with gentoo
It broke because the monitor cable keeps comming loose every week and had to take it off each time. Pain in the ass. What made me get a mac