Is it still possible to be 100% user?

is it still possible to be 100% user?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It never was. School systems, birth records, social security, etc.

If you mean online, well sure!
You just have to be good at it.

How do you pronounce user?

Personally: ah-non(French non).

Of course. You have to have absolute discipline though, many don't realize the amount of data the typical device leaks.

>born in the street
>mom and dad are bums
>live without any kind of official name, card, etc...
>you just need to be born in the street

>It never was.
Exactly.

Or off the grid in the Appalachians. That sounds like a much better life than being a Bum Jr.

don't use the internet, don't appear in public, move into a foreign country.

stallman.org/

I seem to switch between ah-non and uh-non when it's just "user" and just uh-non when it's "anonymous"

nice cutie mark

Inside my head I stress the A because that's just what seems natural to me when you see the word

As it's shortened anonymous it should be the O being stressed though

Annon like Addon

Onan

Even the best of the best still not a possibility

ayy-noon is the (bong) english pronunciation

Are you trying to trigger lee goldson?

ei-non

My boyfriend came on my face last night and I fucking loved it (I'm a homosexual male)?

Someone or something is always watching, and in the know of you. If it isn't humans it's ay lmaos, animals, bugs, microorganisms. Even if you were completely isolated you'd still have your right brain hemisphere watching on your left brain hemisphere and vice-versa.

i'd like to meet the ayy lmaos, but they're probably total cunts

Sometimes uh-NON and sometimes AY-non
But this is only in my head of course

ayeh nawh like adonkey

ann-nin like canon

This

Buy two libreboot machines for cash. Buy a learning debian/ubuntu live CD with stupid book from Barnes and Noble. Plug right in to modem, download pfsense for second machine on to first machines hdd. Reboot first machine, verify hashes offline. Install PFSense on first machine. Reboot again. Plug monitor in to pfsense machine. Setup router. Use that to download trisquel or similar image (gentoo too) install to first machine.

Wrap monitor in tin foil since Van Eck freaking may not be CRT only since that's what the government tells you.

hot