You can only use one PC case for the next 10 years

You can only use one PC case for the next 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsoCQ8bDMOU
youtube.com/watch?v=YYavH92rhY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The MURDERBOX

had this one for about 10 years. still nothing wrong with it.

Gonna stick with my Define S tbqh

be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 (orange)

I probably will anyways, not because it's particularly good or bad but because there's little reason to replace a case.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsoCQ8bDMOU

I've been using pic related for over 10 years now.

Been using this for almost 10 years I think.
Will use it for at least another 20.

Laughing at all you fools with the ports on the back of the case.

The one I have now

>PSU hanging by a strap

kek

>You can only use one PC case for the next 10 years
Do you retards buy a new case every year or something?

My case is the one thing that hasn't changed in over 15 years.

It's hanging by the screws.

Not sure what the strap is for.

I'm about to buy my third case in three years. My needs changed, so I went from mITX to mATX and now to ATX.

The strap is there in case the screws fail. If the PSU falls it will take the CPU out with it.

This. Dancase A4 was too small to keep cool/quite while overclocking, and the super small cases like the S4 mini and Sentry won't let me use full size components.

Well, I better attach my strap then.

I have been using it for ten years and have no plans of replacing it.

link? or model? it looks perfect

It's Antec P150. I don't think they make them any more.

I wouldn't think so, but ima see if I can find a used one in decent condition or I can clean up.

Thermaltake Blackhawk.
Plenty of ventilation, 6 front USB ports (2 3.0), lots of drive bays, and a top loading external hard drive dock.

Caselabs

Okay

I have one. It's a giant fucking meme and a pain in the ass to work in.

Case has been a good mid tower to me for the passed 3 years.

The Poorfag's Choice.
5 years. Won't replace it soon.

>memecase
I bet you have a HHKB

I have an 87u

I'm quite satisfied with this one
only gripe I have is that there's not quite enough space up top for radiators and the abstract way my motherboard has its power connectors set up

jokes on you, I hadn't a PC case in the last 10 years

>tenkeyless
yeah you're a faggot alright

Wait.

Not him but what's wrong with ten key less?
What modern job still requires number entry?

>I'm poor

Stay using corsair keyboards

>buy keyboard
>it has less keys
>it costs more

>>it has less keys
Keys you don't need and that get in the way of your mouse.

>>it costs more
Does it?
Fairly sure they are similar price or cheaper.

lol you're so poor you can't even afford a desk that's wide enough for a real keyboard

I have 7 desks.
Through I only use 5 as a desks, the other two I use as tables.
I do have mechanical keyboards for all 5 desks, 3 ten key less and 2 regular.

I much prefer the ten key less.
I like to keep my mouse close to where I type.

Case I have : Corsair Air 240.
Case I'd use for the next 10 years: Corsair Air 540.

While I love the size and footprint of the 240, its biggest and obvious downside is the room in it. I currently have a Corsair H100iv2 in here on a pull config through the case, exhaust out the top/back because I don't have the room on the top of the case to place the radiator without interfering with the motherboard. Also, forget getting a video card that doesnt fit within the area footprint of the I/O panel - the shit won't fit. I ended up buying a 1080Ti SC2 instead of the FTW3 because there is only so much overhead from the motherboard.

Don't get me wrong - I really like this little case, and its size makes it super easy to transport, BUT going back, I'd probably just stick with the 540.

>shit silver picture shown for detail clarity.

3u rackmount and padded or anvil rackcase.

one of these bad boys

I fucked up too. It's not a bad case by any means like you said, but it's not great either. Airflow is good but the overall design is really wasteful just to compartmentalize the PSU. A wiser designer would've kept the tooling and designed around an SFX power supply narrowing the PSU side and slightly expanding the CPU side to accommodate larger coolers on both the CPU and the GPU.

I don't know why you'd put an AIO on a case designed for air though, are you smoking meth?

Is the case of IBM eServer xSeries 225 Server good for modern stuff(using as desktop)?

If not, then i use the stock stuff, because i am thinking of buying it, to use as backup and to get easy acess to my harddrives(remote/cloud/copy-paste) when needes.

Fuck cases I just tape my components to the bottom of my desk. Saves me $80+ for a case no one really needs

Ive got the "gamer" version of this, the RV02, in white. It was fantastic to build in and plenty of room for expansion, but the aesthetic has really gotten to me over the past 6ish years

fucked that photo up, pic related is RV02

>I'm indecisive

Been using this for the past 8 years. Brushed aluminum still looks good as new.

I really doubt you have one then

Had this since 2005, it's still going strong.

Same situation with me, but after moving 7 times in that time frame I am getting really sick and tired of lugging this thing around. Next cast will be mATX at most.

define r5

What cpu cooler is taht?

looks like an h60 with a gentle typhoon on it

I've always wondered how well the water flows through the piping when bunched up in small cases like that.

as long as its not kinked ur good senpai

Already using it. 3 years in.

such a monstrosity

I'm really enjoying my Corsair Graphite Series 760T. Huge door, 6 harddrive bays+SSD bays (I use 4 and 1), and plenty of space for water cooling.

Only right answer

this

wish they had a matx version. i had a super cool define r4 build awhile ago

That's what your mom said when I showed her my cock.

the only real answer famalam

I got a 240mm aio in mine, no issues other than the pump/block is mounted upside down which doesn't make a difference functionally.

It's big, but it's not silent.
But I like it, but would be nice if it had the option to come without a window panel when I bought it.

my nigger, it's a great case.

Heh, same here. Not a bad little case, my build is 8 years old as well, although I'm going to put it on craigslist since I've just put together a new machine.

My Zalman M1.
I've already put one HDD and one SSD into the 5.25 slot, I removed the HDD cage to put an EK SPC-60 reservoir/pump inside, and removed the tray at the top of the HDD cage so I can put a 50mm thick dual rad inside.

Should last for as long as there will be an mITX form factor.

Are there any good non-diy options to mount your PC on a wall? Desk space is at a premium if I want room for both my and my girlfriend's PC.

>caselets

>non DIY
No. The closest you can get to the least amount of DIY is buying a Thermaltake P3 or P5 series case, and follow the instructions of this 2 minute video:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYavH92rhY4

That Zalman isn't even that small.

>no GPU clearance limits
>any CPU I want due to 50mm dual radiator cooling
>32 GB RAM
Your argument is irrelevant.

It's just big enough to be able to house a custom loop.

this, although i prefer the XL version

Agreed. I've thought a few times about modding the window.

I did get the custom mid plate from Portugal, though.

I use my Antec Eleven Hundred for five years, may as well use it for another five years. Fits any GPU, cooler and mobo I want.

>caring about the case

>not caring about thermal performance and noise levels

r u my dad?

Yes. What are you doing here? I am coming over in 10 minutes to check your browser history and your download folder.

I already am.

Love this thing

I do. The drive cages are awful and rattle like crazy with an hdd at full load and take forever to change because they're not tool-less. It looks nice but it really wasnt worth the like $270 I had to pay for it.

I have a lian li full tower that ive been rocking for over 10 years already.

No reason to change it unless... actually i cant think of a reason. If there was a dramatic change to mb design, i could likely modify it.

My man

This is the only choice. My friend and I both bought these about 8 years ago, and both still use it daily.

He just put in a Ryzen in it, and I'm still rocking a first gen i7.

A better case has not been made.

What's a mid tower that can accomodate BIG psus?

Try harder.

gigabyte triton?

Cooler Master Centurion 534 LIte. A big pile of poo.

OEM chassis then I guess, this is the triton's.

Practically identical. Probably even the fan manufacturer is the same (can't recall it now).

My chassis fans were branded gigabyte. They were very silent, loved them. Reused them in 2 other cases.

Plenty of room for tinkering, and manages to be understated without being actively boring. How can you go wrong

also,
The 87UW55 has a full and true numpad when NumLock is enabled