If the US had freedom of movement with the EU how many Europeans do you think would move to the US despite talking so...

If the US had freedom of movement with the EU how many Europeans do you think would move to the US despite talking so much shit about it?

If I could, I'd probably move to Canada desu

Winter is cool.

You can get that in the US

Americans would get fed up with it for the same reason you're fed up with the Polish and the Romanians.

In the northmost states probably, yes. Montana sounds somewhat comfy, but then again I know next to nothing about it.

Main problem I have with living in where I do is that it's difficult to find certain niche things because lol 20k people. I don't even like large cities but the lack of services is sometimes annoying.

I would ship all the blacks to Europe so they can get on the ample gibsmedat programs there.

I wonder if inner city niggers qualify for refugee status in Europe

Wel they basically live in war zones, so I would say yes.

Just move to Helsinki

But US has more Polish people than UK, even in comparison to total population.

I guess that'd solve most of the problems I have. Maybe in the future.

That would be a fucking nightmare, I would meet poor Americans on vacation asking the dumbest questions known to man.

I'd have to hire bodyguards.

Our non Hispanic immigrants are usually skilled people who could afford to move. I don't want Eurotrash here

You know Americans can go on holiday in the eu right?

a fuckton of eastern euros would go.

Thats backwards logic. The reason we are fed up with them is not because they are bad but because you want us to be because you obviously can't manage to get as you want with the union as you might have thought you could in the start.

Well next to the US West Europe is still a Paradise

half of Poland would instantly be there

Gook

Katy Perry gets my dick SO FUCKING HARD

>talking shit about the US

I feel that this is a little unfair. There's at maximum 5 states in the USA that piss people off, and never all of them at the same time.

>Texas
>Florida
>Missouri
>New Jersey
>California

That's 90 percent pretty damn good.

I'd say about 30% of the youth has some kind of dream living in the U.S, and about 5% are serious about it. However I mostly hung around the "higher class" kids, I don't really know how much it differs from the other groups.

I dunno about Europe, but if the polls conducted in the U.S. are right than over 40% of the American population would at least try to or would move to Europe in that situation. I honestly don't understand the fascination that Europeans have with living here. It's honestly quite shit (inb4 triggered Sup Forumstards).

Like the Old day hu? Ask the nattives americans

>Missouri
?
To me Missouri seems so boring and uneventful (outside of St Louis) that I can't understand why it'd get international attention

>No Chiraq/Chicongo
???

Maybe if the salary increase is big enough to account for the overall lost loss of life quality. Also if they offer decent health coverage.

I don't know but I wouldn't move to America unless I get a job that makes me earn a shitton of money.

>Well next to the US West Europe is still a Paradise

I'm 100% sure America and the EU have de facto freedom of movement.

yes this is very true, stay there and don't make our job market more competitive than it already is

im sure they all want to live in nyc where they would get chewed up and spit out in 6 months if they actually went

Not as many as you probably think.

>Also if they offer decent health coverage
i pay $40 every two weeks and get full coverage which is better than your country, the healthcare thing is a complete meme

To be fair, that 40% would expect to live in Scandinavia, not your average British city or bumfuck Spanish town with no jobs.

On average, Europe has as many shit places as the U.S.