What year do you think traditional Windows programs will be phased out in W10?

What year do you think traditional Windows programs will be phased out in W10?

2023 after Windows 8.1 is out of extended support

I'm sure they wouldn't do that. If they do, you would still be able to pat for that functionality. I would just switch to Linux either way.

>how long until Microsoft becomes a shitty as Apple
hopefully soon

want someone to fuck up a a ex girlfriend fb profile

i'm a microsoft insider. We will phase them out over time. It will be gradual, in waves. I'm not OK with it, and many of us aren't, but the management wants it does so it can be more "mobile friendly".
pic rel is proof i'm an insider.

Never, because they'll lose all enterprise support.

UWP limits a lot for us developers so I really don't think so.

Enterprise is going to hop on board sooner rather than later tbqh

see All will submit to the Microsoft Digital Borg

everyone and their mother are insiders. fuckin snowflake over here.

>unironically using windows when Linux exists

Where's that screenshot from

>unironically using Linux ever

> Keeping rollercoaster tycoon from me is safe and reliable

What will this mean for third-party browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Brave?

>deliberately removing support for 80% of all software that will never be on the store
>making development impossible because the program you're making isn't from the store
>implying they'll ever allow steam/uplay/origin/etc on their store because they're competition
Never. Even if they did, they'd get anti-trusted into oblivion.

>He thinks government can do anything but slap corporations on the wrist

They are already doing it on some cheap laptops, you have to upgrade to run unsigned software

>that interface
>those graphics
???

>It's true

Mods ban this kid

you wouldn't understand real gaymes, you gaymur trash, you and your modern flashy UI's that all look the same, all those skins and loot itms that is rehashed by every single modern gayme, day-one DLC and paid mods.

How is that image proof he's an insider? Is it due to the weird layout that looks different from normal w10?

it would make moving to linux a more viable choice now that you can't do shit on winblows

that's fucking XFCE with a skin you piece of shit

Eh that looks like shit. Like some cheap attempt at making some desing mockup for Windows from someone with bad taste.

no one cares about the interface of windows it's trash but comfy and expected to be odd looking. fix the other problems with windows

>being this underage
Have you played either RCT or RCT2? The screenshot above looks like some poorly implemented mobile version some Chinese studio shat out.

>that will never be on the store
???
>making development impossible because the program you're making isn't from the store
Literally impossible.
>implying they'll ever allow steam/uplay/origin/etc on their store because they're competition
yfw they allow them to setup their storefronts in the windows store

The same year the remaining professional Windows users decide to leave for Mac en masse.

Because it isnt real win10, its for the equivalent of netbooks and tablets.

full win10 can already run on last generation phones

how many times does MS have to fail in mobile and portable products until they accept they suck at it

???

you really want to go down the list?

The question marks are questioning why you think that has any connection to the statement

Why would they make the taskbar and such smaller for tablets? That makes it harder for people to tap their apps

I wanted to talk about this and directed it at first person who seems knowledgeable

It's for Android, lurk more dipshit.

I have no power cause of HAARP induced Hurricane Irma. So I got the game before the light went out. Good shit. Fast forward is godsend.

>He thinks a shitty xfce skin is proof of him being a Microsoft Insider

You crazy mang

its not real windows 10 at all. its linux riced into looking like 10. look at the text at the bottom of the file manager.

Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

Keep wearing that tin foil hat, HAARPboy

>unironically using linux as desktop OS

holy shit that skin looks terrible

thistbhfazm