Net Neutrality

If ISP's start to mess with what they shouldn't and throttling and caps and restrictions and censorship begins to run amok, will Sup Forums do anything about it? If that happens then I immediately will drop everything and getting rid of Pai and the FCC and such will be my only goal. How does the rest of Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

delawareonline.com/story/news/nation/military/2014/01/31/dupont-warriner-had-a-top-secret-hand-in-history/5096261/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

net neutrality is a scam user, it's nothing more than protectionist bullshit

Net Neutrality is for fucktards. It and the "people" that support it deserve to die.

Well, obviously we can't trust government jews so we should let the corporate jews have their way. Don't make me drop some redpills, comm*e.

the government jews have given the corporate jews a monopoly, taking away that monopoly will result in more jews selling the internet to people, and more jews selling a thing ultimately results in less shekels spent on said thing

Corporate jews gained too much power through their monopolies (mainly during WW2 when they were producing plutonium for the US government) and they used their money to build a deep state inside the government. After taking control of all legislative and administrative bodies, they started supporting their own monopolies through government hand and initiating an infinite loop as a result.

but it's not an infinite loop, that loop is in the process of being broken by a man too rich to be bought appointing people with integrity to key positions. this is the real reason the jewish owned media has a hardon for trump

Better ask Reddit.

Sup Forums will be the first to be cut off during the Neutracolypse.

Retards

is there technology to have affordable ISP-free internet yet?

Something worse will happen eventually orw3ll predictions are a real thing

You need excessive amount of doublethink to conclude that Trump is working against the Jews. You need to stand in front of the mirror and train yourself to believe that 2+2 equals 5. After abandoning all of the research Sup Forums has done against the Jews, you will look at his picture across the street and cry out to tell that you love Trump.

nice facts user

>drumpfie
>not a puppet

If that happens, then we're basically giving the internet to Facebook/Google/Amazon

Thank god, I can't wait for this to die

Just lay a cable to your nearest internet exchange.

My student flat did that.
We had 100Mbit back in the 1990's when most people would be happy with 1Mbit. - it was amazing (though most sites were limited to 10Mbit anyways)

>implying big brother isn't long dead

You can build your own 'net.

>let me, the neoliberal who shills for giant tech conglomerates covertly tell you why trump is bad

>Sup Forums has actively defended this

>but look, they are retards too!!

I was just wondering if that was a real pic, and if so, how does Sup Forums feel about it. I haven't been there for years, and last time I was there, it was maxed out on anti-semiticism

thats not my argument. im saying you have a lack of ethics.

projecting much

Can't just control there then? I'm talking about a p2p-like system.Like an analogous way to how solar power may decentralize energy.

The irony of course is that those companies make up the internet arm of the US Federal government's electronic intelligence programs so giving control of the internet to them is just giving it to the government via a middleman. Trying to tease out where big government ends and big corporate starts in our corporatist oligarchy is a fool's errand.

What ethics? Define your ethics.

Who is more deserving of internet monopoly... Google or AT&T?

Gee OP, I just can't get too worked up about this. Either way, I lose.

Can't they just control you there then?*

I think profiting from trying to secretly force consensus change and propagandizing is not ethical.

>trying to shift political consensus after my candidate won the election is literal shoah

oh you're trying to do that double think thing where its implied trump supporters are for NN? thats what I'm talking about. the fact you don't disclose it and cant be honest about your work says something about your lack of ethics.

There's a bunch of ways of getting internet:

Wired/Wireless/Satellite.

There is no monopoly.

I'll support NN when tech companies are forced to allow ALL apps on their App Stores and not censor anything they don't like.

Until then, fuck off with your selective outrage, faggot.

I want to see Zuckerberg, Bezos and "The Google entity" fight for the right to enslave humanity in a till-the-death arena combat

Trump supporters aren't for NN, I am not a Trump supporter. You are trying to twist my words from "Trump supporters have contradicted, doublethink-tier opinions" to "Trump supporters actually supports NN". I think you should check if you have said ethics before replying to me.

That's how the internet of things will work.

So yeah, definitely possible.
You could even use the IoT itself.

But it will be terribly slow since all traffic on a string of peers has to go through one connection.

Can you cite that.

You can read the thread

Do you really believe anyone on the right is for bigger government?

unfortunately yes many republicans are.

I want ISPs to start charging Google per Youtube click. Then the modern web will die. And we can be free.

Are you saying it's good apps can be censored?

Or is it a "I will eat once world hunger has been fixed" kind of statement?

isn't the IoT a semitic trick?

Everybody is for bigger government when their guy is in charge.

Just in different areas.

Of course it is.

But it's based on an actual data transfer system.

Net neutrality needs to die. But only after 1st and 4th amendment protections are extended to the internet.

someone who doesn't really understand all the legalities of what they're saying or shit even prob half the vocab words

we can't have anything nice on this earth

the hebrew will always try to use it against the jew cattle isn't he

What gave you the impression IoT would be nice?

It's just a bunch of spy cameras and microphones you can't disconnect.

I would like to attach some sources regarding the DuPont's secret involvement in the Manhattan project.

delawareonline.com/story/news/nation/military/2014/01/31/dupont-warriner-had-a-top-secret-hand-in-history/5096261/