He literally destroyed a country

he literally destroyed a country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations
alternet.org/story/153042/the_us_has_been_bombing_iraq_since_1991_without_stopping--until_now
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 of them

The might of the United States of America

I literally destroyed your mum

>fuck george bush for killing my camels

t. ahmed

It's time to make America great again..., oh, wait it's impossible.

even americans think bush was retarded
you have to be some sort of special weaponized dumb to support his actions in iraq.

I support dead mudshits regardless of circumstance

How would Bill Clinton of handled 9/11?
Do you think that if he were in power when 9/11 happened he would of been able to keep everything under control afterwards?
Prevent an economic collapse?

The more I think about it the more ironic it is. We kick Bill out after his little affairs and we got Bush who put us in deep shit and is one of the contributing factors of why we have ISIS now.

In hindsight maybe we should of let him stay as president.

>should of
post immediately discarded

lol retard
now islam has gotten stronger. sadaam kept them in check. if he was still running shit today you'd have no problem with islamists at all.
less refugees, less terrorist attacks if any at all

you also support the inside job he did to start the war against Aghanistan?

>should of
Learn my language before posting Paco

>Bush was directly responsible for ISIS
Obongo not honoring the security agreements with Iraq is why ISIS came to power

>destroying the world by trying to save it from communism

lol

Alex pls

whoa...... really makes u think

Tres

its crazy how all it took to invade and take over a country was 'we think they have weapons of mass destruction'

it didn't take that
it took american people's ignorance
and united nation's bowing down to pressure

and don't forget this, this was essential

Saddam didn't do himself any favours trying to bluff a country that already decimated his country a few years prior

>Bombing a country so hard that it literally reverted back to medieval times

Remind me again, what did Afghanistan actually do against America? And Iraq, for that matter.

Wow

Really makes you think

>Afghanistan actually do

Refugee education

baathists want to nationalise their industries. This includes oil.

I think the Taliban was funding Al Queda or some shit. Not sure

Iraq was nationalistic fervor and fear + the US being afraid that Saddam would fuck with the petro dollar and oil supply

What pisses me off is if Saddam really did have access to WMD's and was actually working with Osama and gave him access to them then they would've just used WMD's to commit a terrorist attack on america rather then collaborating to hijack a plane and crash it with no survivors.

Saddam of course could have just faked that Osama managed to steal the WMD's (or hijacked the control room due to a traitor in an operation who was in charge of the security of the weapons) and basiclly just false flag it to make it seem Saddam lost control of the situation, but noooooooooooooooo. Osama wanted to hijack airplanes.

I'm going to need non-meme sources fampai

He's too young to remember Bush.
32 here. I remember that fucker.

Suddenly I'm very glad we didn't keep Norway

The real Bush was pretty based though. Too bad he only decided to pull out that one time.

and in 2000 iraq changed to the euro in oil transactions
big mistake not to subsidies the dollar

Bush Jr. would've found a way to screw it up anyways.

We fucked up Iraq real good.

Now we are back bombing it to pieces again.

America has been bombing Iraq pretty constantly for 30 years straight.

Takes dedication at least, we fucked off as early as the 90's.

>America has been bombing Iraq pretty constantly for 30 years straight
Did you plan to be retarded or is that something that just happened

>based Brits sticking it out to the last

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations
>2006 report of Phase II of its investigation into prewar intelligence reports concluded that there was no evidence of ties between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.
>Critics of the Bush Administration have said Bush was intentionally building a case for war with Iraq without regard to factual evidence

That was literally one of our reason for going into Iraq, because we though that Saddam had WMD's and was in collaboration with Osama which could mean a so called threat to the nation.

If it was true that Osama had WMD's supplied by Saddam why even commit a plane jacking and instead just use the WMD's in the first place if they wanted to commit a terrorist act?

The eternal swede

alternet.org/story/153042/the_us_has_been_bombing_iraq_since_1991_without_stopping--until_now