What happened to white americans?

what happened to white americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ
businessinsider.com/mexicans-are-now-fatter-than-americans-2013-7
inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/17/census-2011-data-confirm-trend-of-population-diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

victory has defeated them

Sugar and fat destroyed them

It was never real

flew too close to the sun

They got fat, more than 72% of the U.S. population are overweight and more than one-third (34.9% or 78.6 million) of U.S. adults are obese.

K

a lot of people post pictures of mad men usually with some sort of nostalgia for traditional and conservative america
i figure these retards haven't actually watched the show

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

I'm overweight too but that doesn't make me american.

I haven't seen this pasta in a while

It's actually very scary how fast this happened

and chicanos

After fall of segregation all the cultures of USA started mixing so there is no pure white or black cultures now.

you have to go back

lol

I don't get it, desu.

>fat and dumb
are you sure you're not american?

they got BLACKED

They hide us in places of employment and tax the shit out of us. After work we go home and cry.

It's between 11:20 to 14:20 in America. The whites are at work you NEETs.

hubris consumed them

>them
This board is for whites only

>for whites only
you have to go back

They used us to defeat the Nazis then slowly took everything away from us.

We got jew'd

:(

t. Michael Juarez

BMI is a shit measurement. It was developed for a mathematical model and was never intended to be a measure of health. Body fat % is what's important.

Holy shit

Come home fat man.

>I'm not fat, my bones are just big

Not bones. Muscle is about 2.5 times the density of fat. Someone who works out a lot can still measure overweight or even obese I despite having low body fat.

White Americans are descendant of the human garbage that nobody wanted in Europe; religious fanatics of Protestant countries at first, then impoverished scum from Ireland, Italy, Greece ... That's why Amerifats are so Amerifats.

Their women are getting fucked by blacks and even when they know this they dont leave those whores cause they are afraid of losing all their material stuff...

Really i have seen many cases when the guys a aware of their women being whores but the cuckholds dont do anything about it...

What the fuck is their problem?

Corn syrup

What kind of people do you think I'll see when visiting America? A bunch of ripped guys who are technically overweight thanks to their muscles or a bunch of land whales?

>IT WUZ THE MEXICANZ N SHIET

It was to be expected. In increasing order:

>Aging population
>Higher percentage of poor people
>Fewer physical jobs
>Increased access to cheap unhealthy food

>What kind of people do you think I'll see when visiting America?

Just the same kind of Amerifats that you can see in Europe.

youtu.be/XaPzN2gD3PQ

If you think about it the first white americans were the scum of europe cause the weren't able to make it there so they had to leave.

So most amerifats have loser genetics in them.

Black culture actually became more distinct after legal segregation ended, because black people were more free to express themselves

After the 90s the tide started turning the other way, but there are still substantial differences between white and black America when it comes to music, food, speech, social life, and obviously socioeconomic status.

True. According to BMI I'm morbidly obese, but I train at the gym and do 15 chinups every day.

We're just beefcake unlike all those lanky europeans.

No it isn't, fuck off

Both as well as tooth picks and skinny fats. It ranges based on region and race.

Partially, the Chicanos are above the national average.

>muh obesity

it's called the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

prior to that we didn't take in 3rd worlders aka brown people

Honestly working out too much and having too much muscle is not healthy either.
Not that that's your problem at all, but still

But that doesnt explain why then 1920-1970 USA whites were some of the most baller people to walk the earth

Clearly the starving Ethiopians are bringing up the average.

Here's how it works.

Rich people are generally fit, except for the ones like Trump or Rick Ross who just don't give a shit.

Middle class period are fit until their 50s, at which point they balloon. A minority if unlucky people gain weight around 35, especially formerly athletic men or women who have kids.

Poor people are fat or stick thin. Some poor men who can work out are fit, but usually they're blobs. Poor women are almost always blobs.

I only do 4 to 5 hours a week. I live in NYC so I walk a lot too.

>Clearly the starving Ethiopians are bringing up the average.
Yes, they are our huge immigrant group. Don't confuse the U.S. with Sweden.

It was an optimistic society, they won two world wars, they had plenty of money and still a dominant European culture. Those days never will return, even if Trump wins never will return.

obesity doesn't make your country less white you fucking moron

I took this pic myself, she is a beautiful American tourist enjoying the beach.

Detroit before and after niggers

I meant you as in the American people

they literally burned down an entire city

White doesn't make obesity any more desirable.

>Those disproportionately small and dainty hands

She had a choice.

It's returning to nature. It's like those after mankind disappears shows.

>what happened

gee, I wonder

old America is dead as this user said, it will never return

It was pretty overrated anyway. The past always is.

hm, what must've happened...

no, but the mexilards and niggerfats are

I can't imagine how is these people even able to walk...

It must be like being trapped in your own body.

yeah we get it, America is fat. ha ha ha such funny meme ha ha ha

this meme is like 10 years old now and you guys post the same 5 pictures over and over again, it's not even funny or insightful anymore. we get it, America is fat. shut the fuck up now

>what happened to white americans?
The suburbs. No I'm not kidding.
Suburbs, especially ones that are completely removed from shopping centers, require a car to exist. Combine this with our straight up retarded mindset about food and work, wollah, you have the average white American. Combine that with general apathy.

Sure, BMI has its limitations. But body builders are a fairly small percentage of the population.

Name a easier, cheaper and readily available method?

She does appear to be running in the picture, and the smile suggests it's not from a gun. Did you plant a chocolate shake in the sand perhaps?

But you are wrong, America isn't fat. America was fat. Then America was obese. Now America is the blob. And soon America will be experiencing the very pinnacle of a fatastrophy.

Mexicans are fat yes but the main difference is that while Mexicans are just over weighted amerifats are fucking landwales.

The levels of obesity you Yanks reach is unbelievable.

are you just shitposting and trying to be sarcastic or do you just think these photographs i'm posting are fake?

>wollah

What is with Sweden always trying to talk shit about America? It's never even funny either, it's just Canadian-tier shitposting

For some reason Americans are completely and utterly incapable of handling the banter. Luckily for you I'm not here to amuse anyone, just stating facts and waiting for any sort of rebuttal.

every other mexican in texas is morbidly obese.

>look at this touched up photo of america wow it really was great
lol

>t.Pablo Gordito Gomez
businessinsider.com/mexicans-are-now-fatter-than-americans-2013-7

And your people's growing population here indicated by the previous graph isn't helping out our average.

here's a fact for you - my state has a lower rate of obesity than sweden.

>touched up

yes it is colored prettily. but it still doesn't negate the fact that there are next to zero niggers or shitskins and that people are dressed up and looking far more classy than to day

its not banter if its not funny

ITT: Triggered Amerifats

All ded :'(

F4m, this board is literally run by us brownies

Love pics like this. Once upon time in America maybe my favorite movie, there is something magical and tragic in those times I really love.

hello darkness my old friend...

it's not even funny or witty though, it's just annoying

The US is fucked.

Look, three quarters of large states under 18 populations aren't even white.

inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/17/census-2011-data-confirm-trend-of-population-diversity/

worse dressing is because of mass manufacture outlets forgo actual tailors and leather makers. nothing to do with niggers or spics

bottom looks nicer

We never existed. This country has been fucked from the very beginning.

I'm literally providing you with photographic evidence and you still can't pull your head out of your liberal ass

>nothing to do with niggers or spics

It's called the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, pic related is what happens when you have a larger pool of labor - particularly cheap 3rd world labor

im literally talking about the clothing only relax man

t. Fatass

Butthurt ??

I don't even get why you would come to Sup Forums in the first place. Isn't Sup Forums a better place for you?

the topic of the thread is

>What happened to white America

it's a race related topic, and I'm posting evidence and content that supports my claims. sorry to hurt your feelings

>Several custom-made pictures trying to fool people into thinking white americans aren't lardasses

No, I think it bothers you a lot. And the reason is because you know it's true. That's what makes it funny to us.

so, niggers like nature?