IPad Pro is considerably more powerful than the android alternatives

iPad Pro is considerably more powerful than the android alternatives.

You can say that apple is overpriced, but you get what you pay for. It’s a premium product and it shows. Pic related. The iPad Pro is more or less twice as powerful as Samsung’s best tablet. The iPad Pro makes other tablets look like toys and is more powerful than most PCs.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/08/05/strategy-analytics-android-captures-record-97-percent-smartphone-marketshare-in-india-in-q2-2016
pcworld.com/article/3109868/laptop-computers/why-google-plans-to-stop-supporting-your-chromebook-after-five-years.html
groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/cr-48-test-pilots/l3DksLG_XDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>THREE TIMES the multi thread score in geek bench

How can android compete?

>samsung

Why does the screen look worse??

That's nice. Retard.

Multi score geek bench benchmark:

Latest samsung galaxy tab: 3877
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon: 6012
Microsoft Surface Pro 4: 6304

iPad Pro 2017: 9223!!!!!!

Pic related.

The iPad Pro is ridiculously powerful.

Posting from my iPad Pro, a perfect browsing experience.

An actual technology thread looking at actual hard numbers and Sup Forums just ignores it? Too busy in your thinkpad circlejerk?

You can't objectively say (and then prove) that apple has a better device than Samsung.

Because Sup Forums doesn't accept it.

>not using an ibm pc compatible clone
Kys phonetard

iPad pro screen changes the colors to fit the lighting in the environment it's used in. the people who did the test probably left the setting on

>applebench

Back to your shitting street Lakshit.

Shit os what do u want us to say?

Doesnt make any difference if it's powerful. If the GUI is shit and the freedom of customizing the device appropriately to your need is non existant then the product is foukin shite. Fin

>muh pedo wallpapers and vaporwave retarded icons

Nice teamwork Pajeet, Pradeep, Sanjay, Gupta, and Suhkdeep! 2 rupees for each of you today!

>multi tasking
>watching/editing high res videos
>general browsing is superior
>using apps is superior

I sometimes use my old samsung tab to see what the difference is and it’s MUCH slower.

Fact is you suck apple balls. Hope you get paid

strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2016/08/05/strategy-analytics-android-captures-record-97-percent-smartphone-marketshare-in-india-in-q2-2016

India is 97% android

Do you even know who the CEO of apple was?

What is the webm from?

What are your thoughts on iPad pros performance being far ahead of android/surface competitors and even most laptops?

From Silicon Valley, by the looks of it

>tablet
No thanks I'm better off with my MacBook

Android tablets are dead because everyone recognizes that devices mobile operating systems are toys. If you want a proper comparison bench it against the surface.

I already did, see:
The iPad is way ahead of the latest surface.

To each their own, my fellow apple brother. Both are superior pieces of technology.

I'm actually a femanon

Some idiotic people here will fall for this.

Don't the new ipads have 120hz screens? If you can afford one, I don't see why you would choose an android tablet over this.

>shit UI
>iTunes
>Having a device "more powerful than a laptop" yet you can't use it for things laptops do
>Instead you browse apps and post on Facebook and look at stocks
>This justifies the "premium" price
No thanks

>"Pro" device
>Runs iOS

Yeah okay

and yet you cant do anything on it
what a waste

> powerful
> ARM tablet
yeah no thanks i'll stick to the less powerful ones, i dont to waste money on this shit. If i wanna draw, i'll get a wacom tablet pc or surface. If i want a tablet, i'll go for a relatively average-priced one, just so it doesnt lag, but also not too expensive.

As far as tablets go isn't the iPad genuinely far and above everything else in the space?
I mean, I don't even hear of Android manufacturers releasing premium tablets anymore, they've practically stopped competing. I had one and it was decent for what it was, mostly leasure, but Apple seems to be marketing the iPad as a replacement to a PC which I can't see at all.

Not including Windows tablets here

The thing is the iPad is better even for casual browsing. I have a samsung tab as well as my iPad Pro and its laggy, even after a factory reset.

samsung has the tab s3, but who even cares
only decent android tablet that people actually kinda care about is the pixel c

What are your thoughts on lagPads not even being able to input text without lagging?

How well it fares against a x86 laptop you can get by the same price and size?

>
>I'm actually a femanon
Hahaha why did you even have to mention this.

Because it just works.
There's a reason why Apple is the planet's most successful technological venture.

That's a strange way to spell toy venture.

Tablets are dead. The fact the MS and Apple are still making them just shows how detached from reality they have become.

Yes, they do seem pretty nice. I see them on display at stores from time to time. Very snappy, very fancy. Unfortunately, I have no use for a tablet. Are the actual Apple computers this premium? Thinking of trying it out

user, everything's better than Samsung. Except Huawei perhaps.

As can be expected from a one trillion dollar company.

Why should literally anyone care about geekbench?

>It's overpriced
>You get what you pay for
Holy contradictions, Batman!

Bragging about a tablet with a lot of power is like bragging about the fastest bicycle. If power was important they wouldn't use a tablet.

>Android tablets are dead
More like they're "evolving" to touchscreen Chromebooks with Google play store. Bloat free and guaranteed the latest version of Android for a few years.

It's more socially acceptable for women to be gay.

Was that the iPad 3? The retina and A5X didn't mix well, that model was pretty bad--way too underpowered hardware.

*only two years of updates if they bothered

Meanwhile, the iPhone 5S is nearing its sixth year of updates and security fixes.

>Not letting your girlfriend bring home other women for you two to play with
It should be socially encouraged, to be honest

You misspelled 6 years of lag and bloat killswitches.

Don't reply to worthless shitskins.

>only two years of updates if they bothered

No, a minimum 5 years of guaranteed updates because these updates are coming straight from Google instead of the manufacturers unlike android phones.

pcworld.com/article/3109868/laptop-computers/why-google-plans-to-stop-supporting-your-chromebook-after-five-years.html

So only 5 years of updates that we have not seen being actually accomplished yet.

Meanwhile, Apple have proven their support and care of older products, something that no other entity in existence has managed to do so.

>proven their support and care of older products

Proven that they're incompetent retards. And iToddlers have proven themselves gullible brainlets for believing them.

Better!

Can you get a laptop with that screen (resolution and 120Hz refresh rate), battery life, weight, etc?

Another fucking idiot with a stupid meme that never worked!

>Another fucking idiot with a stupid meme that never worked!

How do you know he owns an Iphone?

What are your thoughts on needing to use an ancient iPad to prove your point?

The current gen iPad Pro is mikes ahead of any other tablet.

>So only 5 years of updates that we have not seen being actually accomplished yet.

Actually we have. The first Chromebook that was released in 2010, the CR-48 was still receiving updates until just a few months ago. Even the 5 year end of life policy isn't set in stone.

groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/cr-48-test-pilots/l3DksLG_XDE

It'd almost like android has had the big phone market and no one gives a shit about tablets and hasn't for years. The small niche that dies just get Apple stuff anyway since they're the only people bothering to make them.

Say whatever you want but I have a Nexus 9 and an iPad mini 2. The iPad only gets used when the Nexus battery dies. Same goes between my Nexus 5X and iPhone 6 Plus. Apple is good but I like Android better.

iPad Pro is insanely good hardware
but I fucking CAN NOT justify buying a device with iOS

Apple has the tablet market. Anyone who denies this is just uninformed

tablets are dead u retard only apple cares about replacing x86 with arm so their margins go even higher on shillbook pros

>geek bench

>Thread about iPad Pro
>Post a non-pro, 5 yr old deprecated iPad

iShit ARM trash running angrybirdsOS is deprecated before it ever releases.

I know even if you work 20hrs a day on upwork, you still cannot earn enough rupees to buy a new apple product Pajeet.

who gives a shit
the only thing tablets are good at is reading books and pdf you downloaded freely
cheap android tablets are good enough for this so fuck apple and ipad

Geek bench load data in cache memory, in real world or concurrency task will get fucked.

Nice try iPajeet.

Evil shit. Their whole business model is to sell you a nice smooth UI experience, and then trash it so you feel withdrawals and head back to buy your next fix.

>Meanwhile, Apple have proven their support and care of older products, something that no other entity in existence has managed to do so.
Except Microsoft, all computers and laptops from 2006 and later can run the latest Windows 10 with all updates.

Can't MacOS run on whatever mobile chip the iPads have got?
Wouldn't making a pen-enabled convertible ala the Surface be the next step after stopping the MBA line?

Nope, ARM vs x86.
Why the hell would make a 2 in 1 when they can just make you buy 2, a Mac and an iPad?

Isn't the CEO of Apple gay?

apple will go full ARM in the coming years, guaranteed. It'll be the 2006 "fuck powerpc, we intel now" shit all over again

You're free to describe the methodology behind the test that produced those numbers. Then it would be technology. Right now it's just wanking over a large meaningless number.

My ex fucked a girl like that
Then we fucked that girl
Pretty good desu but kind of awkward too

Switch to iPad Pro. Head on to your nearest apple store and make the purchase.

Yeah, for us it took a little warming up, but after that the three of us fucked like rabbits

I can see this happening. Only Apple has the momentum to make a major architecture switch. Even if MS does it with WoW32 for ARM, it won't be nearly as seamless as the PPC->Intel switch Apple undertook.

Which, may I add, would be a terrible day for Hackintoshes. I love my current setup and would really be hurt if I had to use actual Apple hardware for desktops: their offerings are terrible.

But what would you actually use it for? Not even trolling.

I use my iPad Pro for classwork and general laptop replacement. Buying that smart keyboard goes a long way.

With my Pro and the pencil I can:
>take notes in class with audio recordings
>shave weight off my bag with a device that has much better battery life than my aging rMBP
>SSH into my remote linux servers for vim + programming
>RDP into my windows server for desktop and "real chrome".
>play casual games like FTL
>photo editing with Affinity (i use this a lot more than i expected and was completely worth the pricetag)
>use the Pro as a second monitor when I travel with my rMBP
>general media consumption (but literally any tablet can do this properly)

Really, the two big points are battery life and weight. The thing is so fucking compact and lasts for what feels like forever.

They're useless for anything that requires real software. The kinds of people that buy these will be old/middle aged people who don't do anything but read news and browse Facebook and the occasional executive that just has to has a $1200 tablet to read his emails.

It's too bad apple is the only company to make powerful tablets.

Which surface variant is that? I have doubts it's the i5 or i7. Most likely the m3 which is the low end surface. The i5 is likely comparable and the i7 probably beats it

>All this 'power'
>Still less functionality than a 5in smartphone

>retarded vaporwave icons
>still better than default iOS icons

>my old samsung tab
>old samsung
>old
Well there's your problem

>all that horsepower
>in a tablet

lol

Because Android gives you the freedom to customize your device. Apple does not. Also, I can import Mp3 to Android.

Everything else is Lagdroid.
I have a samsung and i hate it.

/thread

> The iPad Pro makes other tablets look like toys
iOS makes every Apple product a toy, and I'm not talking about their looks. It is what it is, it's nice to watch some movies, read a manga or browse the net (Fortune sucks on iPad tho). I will do any serious work on my Thinkpad, though.

Now run photoshop, blender and after effects om your Ipad toy