Is there someone in your country who's widely regarded as innocent but is kept in jail in sake of keeping the system's...

Is there someone in your country who's widely regarded as innocent but is kept in jail in sake of keeping the system's reputation clean?

The man in pic was convicted for killing a girl. Everyone knows this guys is innocent and many know the identity of the real culprit (she was a suspect too) yet he'd been convicted in 3 different courts (2 unanimously). Does he look like someone who could do such a thing to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Zadorov
youtube.com/watch?v=rNWpMbxRbu4
youtube.com/watch?v=pOAuR_UdA-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_the_Netherlands#Political_role
youtube.com/watch?v=gAas_7qGXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
dailymotion.com/video/x40bsxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like a Slav, so yes

Our legal system doesn't work that way. Nobody cares about the reputation of the legal system. If you're innocent you go free.

There is only one exception. If you mess with the King.

Yeah, that's why he was convicted.

>he fell for that shitty channel 2 docu

Half of our prisoners.

Dial 9525 for regicide.

Was there evidence that he murdered her?

Or evidence that he didn't?

Because courts can't run on MUH FEELINGS. It's the one and only place for love of god that can't run on fucking "feeling" or "looks".

>Mongolia
>prisoners
You're nomads, how do youeven have criminal or justice system?!

The King has the support of 85% of the population, so he's doing quite well.

Plus he appoints all prosecutors, judges, mayors and ministers. And is major stake holder in all our big business. So he's not going anywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Zadorov
youtube.com/watch?v=rNWpMbxRbu4

>Plus he appoints all prosecutors, judges, mayors and ministers.
You're a monarchy then?
We have a president, but he has zero power in practice, the very little authority he has is done by his administration.

It's like we are regarded as an evil by gooks and chinks when we didn't do nothing wrong.

>city of 1.7 million
There is no due process here trials are for the rich

In theory about King doesn't get involved in political matters, but there is no law preventing him.

But he talks with our ministers every monday and advises them. The ministers aren't allowed to disagree with him in public and are responsible for everything he says. And he has to sign all laws. And he can disband the parliament and senate.

But he doesn't get too involved. He almost never talks about politics in public. In fact, the parliament, city councils and existing judges always suggest candidates to appoint.

Most of the things he does is meeting foreign leaders and going on business trips with our captains of industry.

*in theory our

What happens then?

You get thrown in jail until sentence is over or you are dead. More often the latter

>Is there someone in your country who's widely regarded as innocent but is kept in jail in sake of keeping the system's reputation clean?

current president has persecuted last term politicians as a personal vendetta but masquerades as truthful justice

for example he ordered a raid to the previous minister of defense, and got him jailed for 5 years for an unregistered weapon, but the weapon was an antique collection piece

everyone knows its bullshit, all because he got rekt by last prez

youtube.com/watch?v=pOAuR_UdA-U

Damn, I was under impression that Mongolia is civilized.

Our King never loses court cases. Even when rules have to be made up, for example why you can't take a picture of him if you're an annoying journalist.
The police is pro-active. Being a republican at a pro monarchy celebration gets you arrested.
And all sentences get tripled. In fact, insulting the King gets you a month in prison.
Throwing a tea light in the direction of the Kings driving car and missing gets you declared mentally insane and locked up for life (the guy got free after two years in appeal).

Then we'll all have a discussion about it how odd this is and move on.

Charles Manson, never killed anybody but most ppl think he is a serial killer

Now that I know you have 25% middle eastern genes, no wonder.

A while ago someone said fuck the king at a rally and got arrested. But they dropped the charges and got free because he didn't mean the King personally, but quickly clarified he referred to a situation he disliked and hoped the King would do something about it.

The capital is, the government however is totally corrupt.

It was a Muslim though, who said "fuck racism, fuck the king". Pic related.

>tfw mongol posters aren't really on laptops in comfy yurts
>ywn buy a qt mongol wife with livestock and kill chinese people with her in battle

Why can't kings handle banter? Is he American or something?

I don't think he cares.

The police, prosecutors and judges are just overly eager.

european """freedoms"""

If you're interested:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_the_Netherlands#Political_role

holy shit i just realized that nederland is a monarchic shithole.

Wir schaffen das.

It's now a Dutch thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=gAas_7qGXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

They're like late 19th century Ottomans but kind of more democratic because the Padişah back then has more power

Maybe Erdogan can ask our King for some tips.

Erdoğan would prefer hanging the guy if he were insulted but he doesn't have that much power yet
Still thanks though , also your king and Erdoğan have something in common. Ugly heirs

Our entire military has sworn allegiance to our King (and not our parliament, government or the people). So no silly coups can happen.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Zadorov

Holy shit, Israel, this whole think is so similar to what happens in Russia. I had the better opinion on Israel...

That's a cool conspiracy theory OP.

Israel does have a lot of Russians, so I guess we're not that different in a way.

There's an interesting documentary about it
Comes with Russian subtitles
dailymotion.com/video/x40bsxg

I don't think you know what that word means.

Well, I think your country have more fair system anyway, but this case is just so fucking crazy.

>Does he look like someone who could do such a thing thing to you?
i'm not a little girl so I wouldn't know

This, looks 100% Pole, not even very Russian despite like 99% of Slavjews being from there or Ukraine (same shit)

Seems like he wasn't a Jew