I fucked up. Anyone know how to retrieve gmail passwords?

I fucked up. Anyone know how to retrieve gmail passwords?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/accounts/answer/183723?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saving this meme. Do you have a backup email associated with the account?

>it's all yours my friend
Let me clarify, it's not my account that I'm trying to get in

Here's your options, according to Google:
support.google.com/accounts/answer/183723?hl=en

How big was the "fuck-up"?

What I mean is that you might have to find out if the recipient has a recovery email/phone, and then gain access to reset the password. Also, you could just handle the problem in a more sane way.

>How big was the "fuck up"?
Bigger than the average negro's penis. It involves me, my 60 year old male teacher, marijuana, a qt3.14 chinese schoolgirl, gabapentin, a drunk driving incident, and a former meth-addicted pre-Doctoral grad with disproportionately tig bitties.

I know the recovery phone number, but it's not in my possession. I do know there is no recovery email associated.

lol k

what even triggered this

This needs more explanation

>I know the recovery phone number, but it's not in my possession.
>being so much of a beta that you can't ask them for help

>qt3.14 chinese school girl
>intrigued.jpeg

leave the email alone jamal

Start from the top here. What the fuck did you do?

ask the NSA. they're bff's with Google.

Okay here goes... Teacher is giant douche v 2.0. Being investigated for sexing up the former meth addict. Drugs come into play when he wants to skip town during summer and have a come to jesus moment with some hookers in French country. Got me to promise to source the drugs for him before he left during death ride-like drunken auto escapade through city with me in the shit seat. I need to get rid of those incriminating messages he has in his email from me re: getting high as fuck so I don't get caught in this shitstorm. Chinese qt is part innocent bystander part bootleg asian sweatshop getaway car.
So yeah, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

>implying black guys like boney asians

I would, but I can't.

watching

that shit sounds like one of those really bad french comedy movies

Never seen anything like that. But can you offer any resources or advice or anything?

get him drunk/high
take his phone and delete the emails you want gone
simple

yes. pm me.

not so easy, but he doesn't own a phone anyway. the associated number is his wife's phone.

aight

Honestly OP just forget the emails and write a post-modern fiction about your wacky drug fueled adventure. Don't forget to have a scene where the protagonist is getting his asshole fingered while thinking about the engineering marvel of the channel tunnel or something to that effect.

I'll dedicate it to you, user. Look for it on the NY Times best seller list.

I'm actually pretty honored. I'm also looking forward to the /lit/ copypasta.

You should also include this thread copied verbatim, as that's exactly the kind of metafictional kick every pile of post-modern tripe needs.