What is the ultimate cost-no-object chair for comfort, ergonomics, and productivity?

What is the ultimate cost-no-object chair for comfort, ergonomics, and productivity?

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Fairmont-Big-and-Tall-ComfortCore-Traditions-Executive-Office-Chair-Biscuit-Brown-/product_1922028
amazon.com/dp/B001MS6QWK
amazon.com/Alera-IN49AKA10B-Curved-T-Arms-Interval/dp/B001MS6Q7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Three japanese dream boys tied up into a seat, wearing clothes made of folk music.

Lay off the acid.

fighter jet ejection seat

car seat u put on wheels

squatting

After all the reviews I've read/watched, the Steelseries Gesture sounds like the best. I haven't actually sat in one yet so take this with a grain of salt. Do plan on getting one when I have the funds, though.

Behold the majesty.

looks super hot to be in after a while. needs AC.

Adjustable:
Forward/back seat, seat angle, back angle, arm rests, lumbar, height, and finally footrest. All adjustments lock. Rotation locks.

Cushioning is firm but comfortable. All materials and components are selected for extended industrial use.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

the aeron is pretty cool but holy shit does it get expensive. I configured one almost to max and it's $1438

You just described a barbers chair

Anyone posting on Sup Forums is going to spend more than half of their lives in a computer chair. 1.4k is not a problem.

Look for used or refurbished deals. I just ordered a refurbished Aeron size B with fully adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar support, tuxedo weave seat & back with graphite base & frame. ~465€ delivered.

why are they so expensive? are they that comfortable

When you buy Herman Miller or steelcase chairs you are paying for the salaries of turtleneck-wearing designers and American labor.

If you can't afford this then you can go with a Chinese clone which are probably functionally identical.

Yeah, pretty much anything like that is the best sort of chair. Chairs with casters are cancer IMO. I don't need to move from one end of the desk to another, nor do I need to move from one side of the cubicle to another. I don't want casters and I'd like to be able to retain certain settings. I don't always want my arm rests available either, there are a lot of cases where I'd like the whole chair under the desk instead of the first 1/5th in it.

Seriously boys, why are office chairs so popular for home use where they have little or no use?

does it direct your farts up the back of the chair and up to your nose?

yeah i was thinking the price is probably worth it overall. just sticker shock, you know

>cost-no-object

Hire a team of physiotherapist and product designer to tailor a chair specifically to your body type.

How do these chairs with the mesh back hold up over time? Seems like after the first rip it's all ogre.

idk

ive never though mess chair are comfortable anyway

Floor
>can lay flat and stretch, you are not locked to one specific posture which minimizes fatigue
>full 360 of productive workspace around you
Cost: $0
Upgrade with a cushion for $10 more

wow great insight

We have these at work, most overrated chair I've ever used.

I suppose it's worth it if you can get it used for $100 or so, but if you buy new, you have been jewed hard.

For me its these shitty plastic chairs

It's incredibly durable. These are chairs that actually hold value 2nd hand compared to any other chair just getting thrown out or making 15 bucks in a yard sale. I have a herman miller embody and it's worth it to me, but I think the aeron is best bang for buck chair around.

Looks terrible, honestly. You're basically stuck in one position. That's going to get horribly uncomfortable after a while.

wow nostalgic. I used to sit on this when I was a kid and surf the web for hours. I remember being able to lay back on those and the legs would literally bend. Good times.
Now I upgraded to pic related as an adult

Forgot pic

Ikea Markus

>Evolved 3D massage Technology
>ComputerBody Scan
>2 StageZero Gravity
>Arm Air Massage
>Auto Recline and leg extention
>Accupoint Technology
>DualFoot RollerMassage
>Low Back Heat Therapy
>Shoulder, Lumbar & Hip Squeeze & Twist
>MP3Connection
>Auto Leg Scan
>Arm & Hand Massage
>Calf & FootMassage
>$5,795.00
Someday I'll be rich

It's mesh, so your farts are able to leak straight through the bottom.

staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Fairmont-Big-and-Tall-ComfortCore-Traditions-Executive-Office-Chair-Biscuit-Brown-/product_1922028

have this at my office. perfect back support.

amazon.com/dp/B001MS6QWK

This chair is the cheapest one that is the most comfortable. Been using it for four years and it is pretty shot now.
I put foam in it twice and reupholstered once.

Arms sold separate:
amazon.com/Alera-IN49AKA10B-Curved-T-Arms-Interval/dp/B001MS6Q7U

No headrest no deal.

herman miller embody

Custom make your own chair

When you get one make a review here.
I'll subscribe. ;-)

Fuck the Herman Memes. If you're actually looking for a good chair for long term use, look to industrial chairs. The kind of thing you'd see in a 911 dispatch center or an air traffic control room. If I were looking for a cost-no-object chair, I'd be looking at Iron Horse seating, probably the 2000 series as I'm not a fatty in need of the 300 series and up.

Which is better, the Herman Miller Embody or the Steelcase Gesture? Anyone tried both chairs out?

Either looks good. I just have the embody. The Gesture looks like it has better armrests, which are the weakest part of the embody, imo. The backrest and seat cushion look nicer on the embody, though. They seem to have similar range of adjustments. Watch videos on both.

Also if you get either one, get the nicest fabric option you can.

arm DLC??? wtf

optional extras are older than downloadable content. you're just such a retarded millennial that you probably think the # sign is called "hashtag".

But they're so ugly

comfort and ergonomics > "But it's so pretty!"

>leather chair
>ergonomic

heh

i had that same thought when i bought my chair, however every chair that falls under this category focuses on durability rather than on ergonomics while remaining cheap to buy in bulk, OP doesnt want this

Employers like that are far more likely to pay the extra for proper ergonomics though, because the extra cost of the chair is nothing compared to the injury lawsuits they could face if they got something cheaper.

>cost-no-object
Well, you asked for it.

the only correct response

Bean bag.