Hungarian woman killed in Spain

I thought Spain was a civilized country

elmundo.es/comunidad-valenciana/2016/07/20/578f2f9f468aebec2a8b4591.html

wtf, I'm not sure i'll continue studying Spanish anymore

Why? I feel bad, sorry bro

It's the arab genes.

>Why? I feel bad, sorry bro

I kinda want to live abroad for a while, it is a toss up between Canada or Spain. I wanted Spain since it's European, and seemed much safer, on the other hand, this news means I've gotta rethink things. I haven't heard of any Hungarians being murdered in Canada, that means it's got a higher rating in my eyes now.

Nobody hates hungarian people here lad ;S

Yes, go elsewhere.

Nobody should learn that meme language to begin with.

one inmigrant less

a spanish patriot, desu.

Spanish isn't a meme language. Now Italian on the other hand..

>one inmigrant less
>inmigrant
>inmigrant
>inmigrant
>spanish patriot

Figured, what with your inability to write coherent sentences in English.

Spain ? Civilized ? The country where the hunters kill their dogs after the hunting season ?

What?! Surely you must be joking?

it's the heat wave, people's brain get booiled and stupidity comes to surface.

Nop, he is not joking. We are monster. I dont say you that we are literally the balcans?

Still better than trucking during the national day

He was probably hungarian as well.

>Valencia
M8, Valencia is literary a moor-gypsy mongrel with New Jersey guido culture

Isn't Spain always like this?

Sorry pekka

who the hell even knows where is hungary

nationality is not a reason for murder here

>Spain ? Civilized ?
ask yourself about France

Spain is shit, come to Portugal

>who the hell even knows where is hungary
People who aren't american

People who went to school

People who can read a worldmap

Yes, go to Portugal. Do not come here. Also tell your friends to go to Portugal too and not here.

We don't learn about Hungary in school lmao. You're just another average eastern european country to most of spaniards.

are you a grill? eastern grills here are considered top tier 10/10 all guyz want a grillz from Hungary, czech , poland etc.

>I haven't heard of any Hungarians being murdered in Canada, that means it's got a higher rating in my eyes now.

can confirm

also we are full fuck off
is a good choice

we only know about hungary when learning the names of european countries in a map

rip

good

just don't kill us, we r nice ppl

nothing else concerns u about us

Just being honest, but no one is going to know that you're hungarian unless you tell them on purpose.

that's not a problem though, i understand completely, we are a small nation

also i don't see why should it be another way, being famous won't do us any good, if someone wants to come here, they can find us and it's better to be obscure and only accessible for the people who really care about coming to a comfy little country like us

you can't run a country like hungary on tourism so what's the point of being famous, we should be okay with being obscure and closed as much as possible in a big scary globalist world

hungary should be our secret heritage just like our isolated language, a shared little thing just for us

looks like pretty comfy, why do you want to move to Spain? experience in your life? well here for example spanairds move to UK because they want to learn English you know XD.

I'm not the same user though, I'm not even moving anywhere, I just got my own place. All I need now is a gf. ;_;

Please come to Canada Hungarianon, we like Europeans here

>comunidad-valenciana
Every fucking time
It's like american florida, all the strange murders in Spain happens there, they have some weird satanic cult thing going down there.

Come here m8

Nope, sir

There is a difference between Spaniards doing horrible things in Spain and Tunisians doing horrible things in France

>There is a difference between Spaniards doing horrible things in Spain and Tunisians doing horrible things in France
sure,

Just a normal thing in this world people kill people, pure casuality it was a hungarian this time but would you care if a spaniard was killed in your country? I wouldnt. This is the fact, do whatever you want, tomorrow you could be killed by a bus or something stupider and no one wouldnt care the same way. Just live your life.

furries just doing furry things

Pero en que sentido? Wtf ahora me entero que son raros en valencia...

Still safer than Hungary.

No. Es Andalucía. Piensa en los asesinatos más famosos de los últimos años. El 90%, en Andalucía.

>looks like pretty comfy, why do you want to move to Spain?
I want to experience life outside my country. Spain seemed like an obvious choice since it is one of the safest countries in Europe. Also I like history and culture, and Spain has it in spades. People seemed very friendly too.

You may wonder why security is so important to me. Well, I live in a small, comfy Hungarian town, where nothing ever happens. And you can tell nothing will ever happen, I could probably live until i'm a hundred years old here and never be in danger. I mean...why risk myself if I don't have to? I like the U.S but their daily mass shootings makes me say hell no to ever going there.

You Hungarians are ok. Please come. We don't kill nobody.

Quizás es un estereotipo catalán antivalenciano pero a mi me suena que en valencia siempre hay crímenes raro no solo las niñas de alcasser
O nos la tiramos todos o la puta al rio

Come to Catalonia.

Cállate renegado de los cojones

Canada is much safer than Spain. Their economy isn't in shambles. There aren't drug addicts or shanty towns on the borders of every city. Their social services aren't a bureaucratic nightmare like in Spain. Make the right choice Hungarybrah

i love green scenery because Spain is all fucking arid and desert, only north is green.

i lived in New Mexico with my family when i was a kid, an yes U.S is dangerous but not all states are like that...

Do you even spain or canada bro?

kek, valencians are weirdos, it really suits them to be called the Florida of Spain

People die all over the globe dumbass, you're not safe anywhere

Catalonia and a part of Aragón are beautiful regions with all the green mountains and the pyrinees (or the hell is called in english)

Right, some years ago a british beheaded a spaniard.

>replying seriously to fatbrained burgers

They just can't hold their retardation, don't bother with them.

All these spainards and no esp thread for me to read autsim
que asco me dan.

Bukina faso is peaceful cause everyone is already dead

>I thought Spain was a civilized country

>Speak spanish
>Insults spanish
Learn nahuatl if you don't like your fathers amigo mexicano

No joke. And dont call him Shirley

mexicans dont hate Spain (not all) only chicanos ....and members from La Raza

>fathers
wow so progressive

Like three month ago a Salvadoran was killed by some Spanish fags there. And we wonder why Latino América is such a violent shithole. Shit genetics lads

What do you mean?

It was a just a joke.
No need to go reconquista on me.

Parents*

ostia es verdad jaja

>One crime happens in a country of 50 million people
>"Spain is so shit"

Hungarian logic

Laugh now before a Spaniard murders you

Go prep the moose

T-take it easy esse, I meant no disrespect. Don't hurt me.

Yes it's very dangerous here please go to Canada

You are dead now.