Why is America more successful than it's European counterparts? Is it the american work ethic? genetics? what is it?

Why is America more successful than it's European counterparts? Is it the american work ethic? genetics? what is it?
Let's have an actual discussion and not resort to shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

war

lot of territory and. Gasoline.

You have to define success here familia. The EU as a unit is a similar size to the US and is it's equal.

The USA fuels on human stupidity and you have an infinity suply of that.

What about canada? why did they fail compared to the USA? Was it because they stuck with the brits too long?

the american """""dream""""" led to 60-80 hour work weeks with zero vacation, so obviously productivity will skyrocket with slave labor

>and is it's equal.
EUROPEANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

6 million jews live in america.

same like soviet union, when jews left, it went downt the shitter.

Stop making these threads and fuck off you useless cunt

In economic terms, yes. What's so controversial about this?

This is my first thread about this you autistic proxyfag.

? your argument is kinda irrelevant...
you ever looked up Canada's population ever? ... and considered that half of it is somewhat unihabitable

1/10 of the population and frozen wasteland in the north

oh okay, you mean productivity.

yes, america beats everyone with their no vacation no rest work ethics.

>The EU as a unit is a similar size to the US and is it's equal

basicly this, you put it on the spot burger.

but iam not sure if OP realy means this as successs.

except the chinese who do the same thing for 1/5 or less of the wages

Canada actually has a higher income and life quality than the US. They're merely fewer people.

There are 20 threads a day on this topic, forgive me if I don't believe you

>no vacation
If you don't have paid vacation in the US you're doing it wrong

see

Natural resources. A larger market. A larger pool of intelligent protestants and jews.

>higher income
no

yes china is the wealthies country in the world

about 20 trillion $ in reserves while us got 16 trillion $ + depts

I worded it wrong. Why did canada not attract people? Why did mexico not attract people? Was it because America encouraged immigration? It seems that the most alpha and biggest risk takers moved to america.

Geography, you can trade with Asia and Europe, you have a massive interconnected river system, endless natural resources and because you genocide the natives you don't have loads of ethic groups wanting their own homeland to get independence.

They have a higher median household income

They don't have 40 million niggers dragging their numbers down though

and tech companies can easily cycle out burn-out employees every 2-3 years with the number of grads being pushed out of universities and continue to maintain the standard of working hours
so it applies to all fields

Reckless disregard for resource sustainability and environment as a result of laughably low population density (at Germany's population density the US territory would have to feed 2 billion people).

Hegemonialism and proxy wars to secure access to resources, exploit smaller economies and destabilize competitors.

>It seems that the most alpha and biggest risk takers moved to america.

Not it was mostly people nobody wanted in EU, wierd cults, criminals and crazy people.

>endless natural resources and because you genocide the natives you don't have loads of ethic groups wanting their own homeland to get independence
The Russians have that too, and they can't do jack shit with it, because they export their minerals and ore to refine them into real products.

>you have a massive interconnected river system
This is it really. The Mississippi made this nation

Climate, early settlements and following other settlers i think.

What a fucking joke, its ghost money. Mainland China would go back to Mao chaos without outside investments, which are always on knifes edge.

The Chinese in mainland also live in literal zone (prison).

>and they can't do jack shit with it
Nah, they are like Iran, stockpiling everything untill everyone will become dependable.

Iran got the biggest oil reserves in the world, they keep stockpilling and stockpilling underground in 1000 meters deep bunkers.

exactly
look at Spain in 1500 and the Ottomans right after they got almost all spanish jews

It was mostly poor people seeking opportunities

instead of assblasting bullshit can someone define the measure of success they mean? This is a meaningless thread otherwise.

In many ways your way less successful than European countries. For example the living qualities are way better in Western European countries.

Literally fucking no, they inflate those numbers at the local level and report that to the central government

The ghost cities also help to inflate the "development" going on in those provinces

As for Canada as mentioned 1/2 is uninhabitable... America offered stability after and mid the world wars.
A lot of immigration from Europe gone also to south america, Brazil, Argentina.

But about the British influence you mentioned look . up Hong Kong and Singapore, while the British commonwealth offered those places stability mainland wen't into a civil war and left those places untouched by it.

>Mainland China would go back to Mao chaos without outside investments
This is how they kill competition and us jobs. They manipulate their money to be weaker then dollars, so the greedy companies will come to their soil, leaving their countrymen jobsless and economy weak. They are sneaky.

It's already an American dick waving thread anyway

>ghost money

every paper money is ghost money. but if people believe in it, you can trade greatly. 80% of US dept is inderctly chinese.

dollar is at least backed by oil

while euro is literally monopoly money. no value, just believe.

either right-wing elitist military success or left-wing elitist social success or gdp

>80% of US dept is inderctly chinese.
No

Fuck off Hans, you don't know what you're talking about

>poor people crossing the fucking ocean.

It is a fact that the USA is the most successful country in known history. That is not dick riding. I'm a kiwi and I'm interested on other peoples perspectives on America.

yes, fed is printing, chinese is lending

why do you got troops in afganistan ? to pay of your dept to chine with opium, millions of buddist in chine smoke it.

West can always pull plug on this: the Chinese industry is unable to function without constant Western (including Japanese) supervision and development.
The industry Mao bought with wheat from USSR went unused everywhere where Russian supervision was not immident and this was simple heavy industry. Nothing has changed from those times. They rely on Western help on absolutely everything when it comes to industry.

OBSESSED. At least we aren't 60% white and the fattest country on earth.

Iran could not until this year, do full export for tender fiat.
Which also brings up Russia: Russia isn't hoarding. Russia simply doesn't have the public back bone to create decent industries for refining, and then exporting.

Sure, being a post Soviet hellhole in the 90s helped a lot, to make it shit, but its so long ago now.

Then again, t. white norse Oil Sheik

Yes my man, they were poor people

>West can always pull plug on this

Yes, but they cant. This is why china is secret superpower.

>while euro is literally monopoly money. no value, just believe.
This is true, but so were most European currencies, including Finnish mark.

>right wing elitist military success
only reason you're at the position you're in is because the larger states in Europe tore themselves new assholes twice in the past century on home turf. Before 1918 the US was behind Europe.

>left-wing elitist social success

>left wing
>elitist
define

>GDP
if you did any further digging into measures of economic success you'll find that a lot of countries are better off in comparison to the US. The HDI is a better indicator for "success" of a state.

lmao

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Leaf

The fed is printing because the fed is full of Jews

You want to provide some sources for anything?

Successful in what actually?
Having % of world population under it's flag?
BDP/capita?
Military presence?
Im sure of one thing you're full of yourself.

>faggoty inhuman concrete jungle vs American suburb with character

>in known history
Do American schools still start their history lessons with Pearl Harbor?

Pull personnel, cut all investments, go to India (if you want to make the same mistake again), done.
Only two superpowers after Rome: British Empire and United States of America.
Massive military doesnt make a superpower.

I don't know if you're trying to troll but this video is very interesting an explains it better thn any of us can

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

Basically use the US won the lottery of geography and has a stable government (which is very rare outside the western world)

Russians fucked half the countries a while ago. It takes some time to recover.

Europa LITERALLY experienced larger waves of cut purses when the trend started, because getting boat money was hard.
But the cost of crossing wasn't that high.

>Which also brings up Russia: Russia isn't hoarding.
Russia sells only 6% of it oil reserves.

thats like nothing.

Uganda is n1 by 69%

russia is like that wealthy guy, which doesnt work or invest in anything. except protection of those resourcess like nukes and secret plasma bombs/rays

>Zeihan shills are starting again

>ncluding Finnish mark
No it was backed by forrest. Which is reliable and constant value. Not that high but still. And lil bit of gold.

>thats like nothing.
Because it costs revenue to upscale the mining operation.
So instead of doing a jojo jog from 4-10% capacity, they sell at 6%, and gouge if the global times are bad.

Hong Kong my nigga.

Dropped

>British Empire and United States of America.
LOL

It is not reliable when there is that 'forrest' on the West and East sides of country, readily available if their governments so want.
The 20th century was sheer luck for Finnish forest industry because of commie neighbour. And Korean war uplift.. (we should thank Mao personally for that, since it was pretty much orchestrated by him).

Russia is lazy. Wealth makes you lazy.

Iam talking about real wealth, not some numbers on a computer at stockmarket.

kek

Russia is very poor.
The Russian Oligarches are very rich.
The Soviet reforms, and their legacy is the only thing standing between the Poor Russian and being a literal third world nigger, in terms of status and wealth.

Russia isn't "Rich". Its that simple. To the point where their economy would collapse if nobody bought their stuff.

Forrest is always reliable, because it grows.

Most europian monarchs set their wealth on forrests. MUH FORREST you working class scum!

Oil runs out.

I don't understand what this picture is supposed to convey

>Oil runs out.
>not believing in the abiotic oil hypothesis
German """"""""""education""""""""""

I have more

Seriously, what does it mean

prolly a shitty redditball knock-off

>Russia is very poor.
Russia is extremly wealthy, the wealthiest country in the world, again dont talk about nice numbers on computers somewhere in new york.
>The Russian Oligarches are very rich.
They use different kind of control, they disribute the wealth to few controllable oligarchs in order to have easier gripp on those resources. If they would distirbute that wealth to all russians, they needed waaay more work to controll all of it, and the resources would run out.

here example of wealth distirbution factor.

100000/2(2ligarchs)=500000

100000/150000000(russian population)=0.0066666666666667

wealth stays the same but the factor becomes smaller when you share the wealth. thus everyone becomes poorer and weaker.

oligarchy is best for russia.

>abiotic oil hypothesis
Thesis

Oil dies= USA dies.(economywise)

So are you high on drugs, tobaco or alcohol?
Because you could make a lot more sense.
A reality check is as simple as the legendary Babushka. Babushaka exists because Russia is shit
If Russia was a nice nation to live in, Babushka would be a cool granny. Instead she will literally dismember you if you are bad.

this is the main factor why soviet union collapses, the russians simply didnt want to share all the wealth with other members.

There is massive amounts of oil on soil of Russian Federation, but they can never use more than 1% of it, because of zero development. Again, Russia, just like C hina, is unable to do jackshit without Western knowhow. And that 1% they cannot develop into anything, something that even Finland can.

Yuropoors would rather have the government hand them everything, rather than working for it

You talking off topic and vague assumption without any evidence.

I just explainted to you why babushkas dont drive bentleys. But some babushkas do.

It is all about wealth sharing and control. Russia is huge and extremly wealthy, thus, they cant share the wealth with everybody.

Norways is small, weak and depends on oil like lybia. they also enjoyed all that wealth, because they had small population and lots of oil just like norways, this is why they experienced that socialsm free everything.

if norways would become stronger and bigger, it needs more resources, thus you cant share that wealth with everyone and you will get babushkas too.

You've just taken up the mantel of your founders - Great Britain.

Hullu töitä tekee.

> But some babushkas do.
If Babushka drive Bentley, Babushka is wealthy.
If Babushka is wealthy, she doesn't live a hard life, so she isn't a Babushka.
Or is she eastern European, and won in the lottery.

More like Great Cuckstain in that case amirite? :DDDDDDDD

not only oil, also forrest, gas, diamants, gold, silber, and all kinds of minerals AND WATER dont forgett water

they simply wait and chill untill everyone is running of those resources and then they will screw everyone, why do you think us wants finland to be nato member ? they know for the fact that russia got the resources they need, but doesnt share. it is a bank robbery you are invited finland.

babushka means grandma in russian.

i dont understand what you mean with babushka.

anyway you are a dum person learn to economy.

>80% of US dept is indirectly chinese
Most US debt is domestically owned. The largest foreign holder of US debt is Japan.

>Reckless disregard for resource sustainability and environment
The US has more protected lands than anywhere else. Try again.

indirectly it is china. they hide like the brits hide the vagina of the queen.

i know fed jews print all the dept, but someone collects the dollars and loan it back to US, and who is it ? tada! china!

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

'Forrest' yes, but so does Canada.

>water
Huge percentage poisonous because of commie not-giving-a-shit industry. No-one will buy Russian water.
Remember how they dried one huge lake?

>gold
All mined by zeks during Soviet times.

>minerals
Again, unable to use them without Western help.