User, which image viewer do you use to view images...

user, which image viewer do you use to view images? i've been using Feh and Gwenview but they both sucks and now i have time to change/rice.

pic unrelated.

i use the windows photo viewer cause i dont care

very helpful, thanks

jpegview64 on win, feh on lunix
just werks

Whatever is default on xfce

FastStone in win. Feh on lonix

yea, i use xfce.. i guess it's default is gwenview and that's why i want to change.

honeyview

feh'd be great if it let you use the arrow keys to cycle images

I don't even understand how someone could make an image viewer and NOT do that. It'd be like the #1 feature I implement after getting it to display a picture in the first place.

exactly!! that's why i dislike it too!
and gwenview cycles to images through some bizarre some of sorting

nomacs

my bad, gwenview lets you choose if you want to sort by name, date and size, but I still find it's interface "too full" of unuseful options.

I want feh to get rid and webm support, then it will become the ultimate image viewer

s/rid/gif/

im 90% sure it does

nomacs

Well, I've got it installed right now and it doesn't.

It DOES zoom in and out with the up/down arrow keys. Which is also stupid because that should be on the mousewheel.

Just all-around nonsensical hotkeys in this program. I have to seriously wonder what kind of autist made it.

JPEGview is pretty great. It's quick and it only shows the image, no toolbars or any other garbage. Wish there was a way to hide the windows titlebar without using autohotkey though

i'll try these, thanks alot user

Jpegview with some changes I made myself.

>windows photo viewer

That's actually the best application Microsoft has made since mspaint, nay minesweeper.

>no gifs
Insane niggas.

I agree

it does

but you have to open the folder containing the images, not an image in the folder

e.g.
I have a pictures folder
I want to view the images in this folder and use the arrow keys to cycle through them
Feh: Right click the Pictures folder and choose the option to open the folder with feh instead of a file browser, this then loads the directory into feh - the arrow keys will now work for cycling images
Every other sensible program in existence: Open any image in the folder and use the arrow keys to cycle through the rest in the same folder

Just another case of linux autist programmers not understanding UI/UX

What about a simple mspaint replacement?

I tried pinta and it was complete ass.

"feh ./"

emacs

why are you calling me user, fuck off

If I open an image with feh from ranger, I can use the arrows to cycle through the images in that folder

Ristretto

>streaming