Ideas for iOS 11?

Ideas for iOS 11?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/ios/ios-11-preview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gentoo mobile edition

Make it open source.

Make it an exact copy of iOS 10 and sell it for double the price.

Without root access it's useless.

what do you do that requires root access?

Manage files.

kek

Just look up apple.com/ios/ios-11-preview/
They will finally get a file explorer

Literally everyone in this thread misunderstood OP.
Wtf has Sup Forums become...

Make it Android?

Flexible display?

so true keke this went full retarded

I liked the wave charging/microwaving idea but idk if we could do sometging with all this bunch of idiots

iOS 11 enables a thermo resistive coating that allows you to use your phone as a thermostat for measuring the temperature of liquids
Useful for cooking, finding the right bath water temperature, etc.

Damn. That air play 2 feature with the multiple speakers looks pretty cool. Or am I just ignorant to chromecast already having this?
Another ios iteration without being able to chose which app opens what though, no thanks

I have a feeling that Apple's OKish record against malware will fall apart when that happens. At least short term.

Home automation systems have been doing it for decades. Thing is unless those speakers are designed for it, it'll sound like total ass since everything will be slightly off from each other
It all depends on how fast the speaker itself can convert the digital signal to an audio signal, and the varying quality of the speakers as well

It's also stupid and annoying as fuck. I can see dumb teenagers using it for house parties, but even then you can rent a quality sound system from a music store for like $100

t. dude who grew up in a home with one of those audio systems where his parents always insisted on playing classical music

BASIC ROM.

fpbp

What if we sell them that Iphone now has three-factor authentication and make them post their passcode on fb or something?

We could tell them that you can enable "developer mode" by holding down the home button and sticking a paperclip in the right most speaker hole.

...what does this actually do, damaging a speaker?

It would probably break the waterproofing gasket.

>Developer mode unlocks the experimental waterproof feature

This is great

I’ve had iOS 11 for a while now and it’s decent I like the new slide up screen and that you can use screen recording. One of the things I don’t like is that you don’t slide over anymore to unlock the phone you click the home button then have to use Touch ID. If it gets it wrong a bunch of times then you can finally use the passcode.

Oh and tell them that they can now tell their passcodes to their friends so they wouldn't forget them

Change the logo for a radioactive chink penis with arms and eyes.

Holy fuck that is a chaotic mess of icons

It's like Steve Ballmer never stopped Windows 8 and that's what Windows 8.3 would look like

what a pile of garbage, they went too far with the transparent flat bullshit

A few minutes ago, I thought: "I should start a thread about a hoax for iOS 11."
I guess I don't need to start a thread myself.
Thanks OP!

thats the widget screen you androidlets

The new iPhone is able to withstand being dropped from tall buildings.